• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Real talk has Atlus ever made a good game period? Persona, TMS (holy **** that's literally just SMT rearranged), Catherine, Ever Oasis, all ****ing terrible
Yes. If they weren't at least somewhat good, they wouldn't be making the money they do now.

In fact, I recommend checking out those games before condemning them. You might be surprised that many things are not as they seem.

Also, I can feel Moydow about to come down on this post.

D

Deleted member

Real talk has Atlus ever made a good game period? Persona, TMS (holy **** that's literally just SMT rearranged), Catherine, Ever Oasis, all ****ing terrible
Yeah, they made about 8 or so Etrian Odyssey games and they were all great

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Don't worry, they are neither important nor relevant to most of the overarching plot. Just think of them as personas with a Fire Emblem aesthic.

Except for Tiki. She's a vocaloid that is preventing Gharnef's/Madeus's return
Apparently some more of my favorites appear as minor npc mirages (Ogma, Palla, Jagen, Lorenz, Gordin, and Linde) and I don't know if it's better or worse that their mirage designs are so unremarkably generic. :p

But my god why did they turn Lon'qu into an ARMS character?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Real talk has Atlas ever made a good game period? Persona, TMS (holy **** that's literally just SMT rearranged), Catherine, Ever Oasis, all ****ing terrible
Yeah and they’ve never made a book of maps
What a ****ing ripoff
God damn atlas

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Apparently some more of my favorites appear as minor npc mirages (Ogma, Palla, Jagen, Lorenz, Gordin, and Linde) and I don't know if it's better or worse that their mirage designs are so unremarkably generic. :p

But my god why did they turn Lon'qu into an ARMS character?
Yeah, those guys are mini-bosses in the endgame of TMS. Unfortunately, they just recolor the main characters' mirages.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yes. If they weren't at least somewhat good, they wouldn't be making the money they do now.

In fact, I recommend checking out those games before condemning them. You might be surprised that many things are not as they seem.

Also, I can feel Moydow about to come down on this post.
I'm pretty sure Micheal Bay is loaded but I don't think he's even made 3 good movies

osby

Smash Obsessed
Never heard of Ever Oasis, so you might be right about that one only.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Only true internet connoisseurs will remember the videos I grew up using YouTube for

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I'm pretty sure Micheal Bay is loaded but I don't think he's even made 3 good movies
Well... good and marketable go hand in hand. "Looks good" and "good" are still both "good" I suppose.

In Atlus's case, it's a lot of both.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Never heard of Ever Oasis, so you might be right about that one only.
Ever Oasis is from Nintendo, no Atlus involvement.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That "freaking scrub" also successfully committed mass genocide, so who really got the last laugh?

It certainly wasn't Vienna.

Imagine getting so salty about getting your art panned that you decide to invade Poland

D

Deleted member

Yeah, they made about 8 or so Etrian Odyssey games and they were all great
If Moydow overpowered WarChamp, we would have gotten Etrain Odyssey Boards.
stolen.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

remember peak grinch leak when we had like 300 guests per day

good times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom