• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
osby osby that comment you left on that thread you locked makes me believe that you are not prepared for the ****posting that is to come today.

Prepare your body, young mod.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
What was it like back then? Other than no likes, I know that.

Paging Diddy Kong Diddy Kong , the oldest semi-active user I know of.
Yeah they always do these crazy things for April Fools. I can't exactly remember what they did, but often it was hilarious. Reggie is also a constant meme here for years.

D

Deleted member

I don't think I can ever get used to having anything other than some sort of Pokemon as my avatar

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
is

is she ok
for they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them together for the war of the great day of God, the Almighty

MOSHED-2019-4-1-12-28-49.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
...Jane? You alright?
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, treasured by those who bid him farewell. But alas, Jane is deconfirmed for Smash, her tale left unwritten..."

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, treasured by those who bid him farewell. But alas, Jane is deconfirmed for Smash, her tale left unwritten..."
Geez, I just wanted to ****post about Reggie today haha.

Okay, that's all the time I've got. I've got to get back to playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on my Nintendo 3DS. See you guys later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom