• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Today on "things that are possible in most other forum software, but Xenforo makes it impossible for some reason":

I can't even come up with a good explanation for this one, it's just impossible just because of reasons.
Make it possible dammit
What do we even pay you for

mbvswb

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 4561 1118 2914
Who gives a **** if theres a swear filter? It doesnt change anything. I was censored but you can tell what i said. It literally means nothing to have 4 asterisks show up instead of a term for poop.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Real talk though y’all should make a custom forum solution so you can just do whatever you want with it

I can help with it if needed

I used to be on a forum that people were able to gain currency on, to use to buy items to “attack” people and do other neat things- made the whole forum into a mini RPG.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294

mbvswb

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 4561 1118 2914
****posting and banning bigots. That's gotta be worth something, right?
I appreciate the banning of bigots, smashboards is one of the only places to discuss Smash that i feel safe on usually.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You ever wonder how some support bases just tend to disappear over time for no real reason?

It's like, "Ah, yes. All my favorites are in my DLC prediction. Joker, Erdrick, Jill...

-squints-

Hibachi Machinima"

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Who gives a **** if theres a swear filter? It doesnt change anything. I was censored but you can tell what i said. It literally means nothing to have 4 asterisks show up instead of a term for poop.
Woah slow down there bud
Nobody here really cares that much

D

Deleted member

Is it worth it? Or should I keep her as a Driver?
Frankly I forget that I have the option to use her, she's not useless but she comes a bit late so even if you might want to use her you would have a good setup already unless you are not using rare crystals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You ever wonder how some support bases just tend to disappear over time for no real reason?

It's like, "Ah, yes. All my favorites are in my DLC prediction. Joker, Erdrick, Jill...

-squints-

Hibachi Machinima"
It happens all the time, one of the saddest examples is Decidueye imo because people went "**** YEAH ARROW BIRB!" and after E3 lots od people went "Don't care anymore, Ivysaur's back, bye *****"

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Is it worth it? Or should I keep her as a Driver?
definitely worth it. Post game bosses (and if you have the expansion pass, Elma Redux) are ruthless and will pick off Driver Nia fast.

Crit Heal builds are also heavily recommended for post game

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Woah slow down there bud
Nobody here really cares that much
The one case where I think the filter really does make a difference is differentiating between **** and ****, when discussing serious issues. That's the one case where, most of the time, I'll still leave the first letter just so people know what I mean, since there's a big difference between the two as far as consent and I don't want to be insensitive.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It happens all the time, one of the saddest examples is Decidueye imo because people went "**** YEAH ARROW BIRB!" and after E3 lots od people went "Don't care anymore, Ivysaur's back, bye *****"
We still exist...just in much smaller numbers now that morale is so low. Most of us just take comfort in the fact that our bird buddy almost made it.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
The one case where I think the filter really does make a difference is differentiating between **** and ****, when discussing serious issues. That's the one case where, most of the time, I'll still leave the first letter just so people know what I mean, since there's a big difference between the two as far as consent and I don't want to be insensitive.
That’s very true

Despite the fact that I initially thought you were talking about the big F word and the big S word

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Real talk though y’all should make a custom forum solution so you can just do whatever you want with it

I can help with it if needed

I used to be on a forum that people were able to gain currency on, to use to buy items to “attack” people and do other neat things- made the whole forum into a mini RPG.
If you get rid of the "There must be words in this post" rule you got a deal

because words ruin reaction images

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

-squints-

Hibachi Machinima"
I feel like this has happened hard with this game especially. I think a lot of supporters for some characters have just given up.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, I finished chapter 3
I had a big OH moment when finding out who Mythra was. Also, I kinda wish people never mentioned “the real 4th party member” in those words exactly, because the death in the chapter would have been more impactful... but since I’m a sucker for **** like that it got me anyway
for vandhaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaammmm

god i love that whole cutscene tbh, mythra kicking *** was the tightest ****
That ****ing scene, I replayed that **** like 5 times in a row because her entrance was the best exhibition of power, beauty and badassness.

F for Vandham tho.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Mythra Mythra
I’m not sure if I should quote you because of spoiler reasons- I’ve only just started chapter 4 so I don’t want to be accidentally spoiled haha

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

-squints-

Hibachi Machinima"
There's no point in wasting your life on the impossible. Just give up and find out which IP Nintendo wants to put in the spotlight for the next 8 years.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

-squints-

Hibachi Machinima"
I heard Jill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom