• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Why.

No, I mean like why you gotta do it to 'em. You really did it to 'em.

View attachment 202980
Look.

Even if I get called an asshole or something similar I'm going to call things as I see them.

A speculation piece is an argument. An argument is based off of a clearly defined viewpoint that can be argued.

Something like "it might not be Erdrick" is a weak stance because there's nothing to argue. Of course it might not be Erdrick, but there is evidence that points to him, which is why people believe it is him.

@ShinyLegendary seems more opposed to the "this character is a lock" mindset and leaker culture within the fanbase more than anything else. A piece exploring how Smash Bros. fans see characters as soft-confirmed alongside things like confirmation bias could be an interesting speculation piece (one that I might write up myself come summer), but simply arguing that it might not be Erdrick is a weak and superficial argument and I’m going to call it as such.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
For a moment I thought there was Famicom behind the dude

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Let me go to ****ing sleep Morgana.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
My goodness, that joker render blows that “Jokers left cheek is inhaling something” leak render out of the water.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I have the stream on mute and looks like she's rapping instead kek.

D

Deleted member

For anyone who's wondering, yeah. Joker's render is pretty much publicly available now.

https://deals.bestbuy.com/?category=video+games3

Look.

Even if I get called an ******* or something similar I'm going to call things as I see them.

A speculation piece is an argument. An argument is based off of a clearly defined viewpoint that can be argued.

Something like "it might not be Erdrick" is a weak stance because there's nothing to argue. Of course it might not be Erdrick, but there is evidence that points to him, which is why people believe it is him.

@ShinyLegendary seems more opposed to the "this character is a lock" mindset more than anything else. A piece exploring how Smash Bros. fans see character as soft-confirmed alongside things like confirmation bias could be an interesting speculation piece (one that I might write up myself come summer), but simply arguing that it might not be Erdrick is a weak and superficial argument and I’m going to call it as such.
Ah nah, mate, I was memeing since ya pulled the vaccine card, lmao. I mean look, as far as my stance on it, especially with this being DLC, here's how I feel.

It might or might not be Erdrick. We might or might not get Banjo. That's how I feel usually with DLCs, because honestly, it's way too hard to guess for me, personally. However, the moment I see any trace of Spawn and his crew having a hint/lead, I can't help but to sway with believing the rumors. I mean, look at what's happening with Microsoft and Nintendo, had NateDrake reported on the huge rumors.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
For anyone who's wondering, yeah. Joker's render is pretty much publicly available now.

https://deals.bestbuy.com/?category=video+games3

Ah nah, mate, I was memeing since ya pulled the vaccine card, lmao. I mean look, as far as my stance on it, especially with this being DLC, here's how I feel.

It might or might not be Erdrick. We might or might not get Banjo. That's how I feel usually with DLCs, because honestly, it's way too hard to guess for me, personally. However, the moment I see any trace of Spawn and his crew having a hint/lead, I can't help but to sway with believing the rumors. I mean, look at what's happening with Microsoft and Nintendo.
I believe Erdrick because looking at the facts (outlined in my Square Enix Character Argument) he seems likely. More than that, Tansut and the 5chan leak on his side certainly don't hurt either.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Anyone wanna summarize what happened in the Atlas stream so far?

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
......oh. Stupid me as usual. Thanks for the reminder. But the model looks a bit legit if you ask me.

Though we can't be sure, right?
It's on Best Buy's official website, and that render has never been seen before. It doesn't match up to a figure of Joker either.

It's real. Based intern-kun saved us again.

Last edited:

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Anyone wanna summarize what happened in the Atlas stream so far?
Atlas stream? Where can I find the link to the stream?

It's on Best Buy's official website, and that render has never been seen before. It doesn't match up to a figure of Joker either.

It's real.
So it's real? OH, FINALLY.

Oh, finally, a proper 'leak' this time around, a PROPER LEAK THAT'S REAL. I was starting to get frustrated of those fake leaks, whenever it be on 4chan, gamefaqs, this website, or anything else. I wasn't anxious but the 'fake leaks' were bothering me nonstop.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Every night we shall pray to St. Best Buye for being the one who actually delivered.

D

Deleted member

So who was the guy who said that everyone would only play as FemJoker when that alt gets revealed? Cause I already see dozens of reactions about how Joker's hot in this render.

smh, where's the husbando equality in this world.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well

See ya in whatever day in April to see more that a leaked render of Joker!

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
So who was the guy who said that everyone would only play as FemJoker when that alt gets revealed? Cause I already see dozens of reactions about how Joker's hot in this render.

smh, where's the husbando equality in this world.
that's just cause y'all ain't seen jane in that outfit yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom