• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Already happened once; I tried to knock myself out to go back.
Do you need a witch doctor to give you those dreams where Mythra actually shows herself naked?
I can do that. I am a witch doctor.
In your dreams I can do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
what about the thanos toilet tho
Let's say for argument's sake, Thanos cannot just use the stones to get rid of poop in his intestine or magically clean his ass. Most people wouldn't be comfortable using their non dominant hand to wipe their ass. It would be too awkward. Using his left hand is a no-no in this scanario. Would he wipe with the gauntlet on? What if the toilet paper breaks? Thanos would walk around with poop hands. The infinity poop gauntlet. Ew. The hulk would laugh at him.

Let's say he takes off the gauntlet and puts it on the counter. That would make him vulnerable, wouldn't it? Maybe this was the one outcome that Dr. Strange saw in 14,000,605. Spiderman swoops in, steals the gauntlet and toodles out of there without getting a sniff of Thanos poop. The rest of the Avengers cast would then swoop in and beat him senseless atop the toilet bowl. Ass unwiped.

What happens in the other 14,000,604 possibilities though? Thanos could own a japanese styled bidet toilet seat. The kind that would jet your ass with lukewarm water warmed to your body's temperature, then dry your ass with the loving warmth of a mother. Thanos would never have to take of his glove to wipe his ass. His ass would be sparkly clean without him needing to lift a finger. To think that Japanese technology would be the undoing of the avengers. Who woulda thunk it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Let's say for argument's sake, Thanos cannot just use the stones to get rid of poop in his intestine or magically clean his ***. Most people wouldn't be comfortable using their non dominant hand to wipe their ***. It would be too awkward. Using his left hand is a no-no in this scanario. Would he wipe with the gauntlet on? What if the toilet paper breaks? Thanos would walk around with poop hands. The infinity poop gauntlet. Ew. The hulk would laugh at him.

Let's say he takes off the gauntlet and puts it on the counter. That would make him vulnerable, wouldn't it? Maybe this was the one outcome that Dr. Strange saw in 14,000,605. Spiderman swoops in, steals the gauntlet and toodles out of there without getting a sniff of Thanos poop. The rest of the Avengers cast would then swoop in and beat him senseless atop the toilet bowl. *** unwiped.

What happens in the other 14,000,604 possibilities though? Thanos could own a japanese styled bidet toilet seat. The kind that would jet your *** with lukewarm water warmed to your body's temperature, then dry your *** with the loving warmth of a mother. Thanos would never have to take of his glove to wipe his ***. His *** would be sparkly clean without him needing to lift a finger. To think that Japanese technology would be the undoing of the avengers. Who woulda thunk it.
i
i just wanted to make a joke about the theater portapotty

i didnt ask for matpat

D

Deleted member

Thanos vs. Galeem. Who wins? The snap or the.... whatever that was..... the destruction wave?
Thanos would lose, because snapping away Galeem would just bring Dharkon and not kill both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I feel you're only making the wait for yourself longer, especially when we don't know when the next character is revealed.
You honestly really believe they're gonna have us waiting this long especially given the schedule of the releases until February 2020? This only seems logical.

April: Second DLC Fighter (Releases June)
June: Third DLC Fighter (Releases August-September)
August-September: Fourth DLC Fighter (Releases December)
December: Fifth DLC Fighter (Releases February 2020)

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
Let's say for argument's sake, Thanos cannot just use the stones to get rid of poop in his intestine or magically clean his ***. Most people wouldn't be comfortable using their non dominant hand to wipe their ***. It would be too awkward. Using his left hand is a no-no in this scanario. Would he wipe with the gauntlet on? What if the toilet paper breaks? Thanos would walk around with poop hands. The infinity poop gauntlet. Ew. The hulk would laugh at him.

Let's say he takes off the gauntlet and puts it on the counter. That would make him vulnerable, wouldn't it? Maybe this was the one outcome that Dr. Strange saw in 14,000,605. Spiderman swoops in, steals the gauntlet and toodles out of there without getting a sniff of Thanos poop. The rest of the Avengers cast would then swoop in and beat him senseless atop the toilet bowl. *** unwiped.

What happens in the other 14,000,604 possibilities though? Thanos could own a japanese styled bidet toilet seat. The kind that would jet your *** with lukewarm water warmed to your body's temperature, then dry your *** with the loving warmth of a mother. Thanos would never have to take of his glove to wipe his ***. His *** would be sparkly clean without him needing to lift a finger. To think that Japanese technology would be the undoing of the avengers. Who woulda thunk it.

Endgame can't come soon enough.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
What the **** did I just stumble into? I'll never erase that image of Thanos taking a dump and awkwardly needing to take the gauntlet off. N E V E R A G A I N.

I started Resident Evil 1, was getting used to the controls, came across the first zombie without saving, and died.

Then, I got to a part where i needed another item to replace the one I just took, and died to the trap.

On my 3rd attempt to get into it, I finally got the Mansion Key and Shotgun. I've saved a few times but that's mainly because I had an abundance of Ink Ribbons and am trying to play carefully based on how I've been wrecked so early on. I'm pretty much a noob right now.

Still want Jill in Smash.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

okay, I still need 20 more characters.
Thanos Tractor
Thanos Soda
Thanos Machine Gun
Thanos Batmobile
Thanos Kirby
Thanos Dead Meme
Thanos' Ruined Crops
Thanos' Hopes And Dreams
Thanos' Political Opinions
Thanos' Left Butt Cheek
Thanos' Right Butt Cheek
Thanos' Left Canine Tooth
Thanos' Right Canine Tooth
Thanos' Will To Live
Thanos' Virginity
Thanos' Empty Wallet
Thanos' Dead Daughter
Thanos' Shattered Mental State
Thanos' Uber Pokemon Team
Thanos' Unused Noose
Thanos' Main In Smash Bros

There! 20 more characters!

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Thanos vs. Galeem. Who wins? The snap or the.... whatever that was..... the destruction wave?
Well, I would say that Thanos with all stones is about as strong as Shulk.

Shulk didn't manage to survive Galeem's initial attack, but he and the rest of the fighters were able to take out Galeem after being revived by Kirby.

I would give it to Thanos 6/10 depending on if he can evade Galeem's initial attack (which he likely could using the stones) and immediately beat him up.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
You honestly really believe they're gonna have us waiting this long especially given the schedule of the releases until February 2020? This only seems logical.

I'm telling y'all we're getting two fighters at E3.

It's just going to happen.

D

Deleted member

Thanos Tractor
Thanos Soda
Thanos Machine Gun
Thanos Batmobile
Thanos Kirby
Thanos Dead Meme
Thanos' Ruined Crops
Thanos' Hopes And Dreams
Thanos' Political Opinions
Thanos' Left Butt Cheek
Thanos' Right Butt Cheek
Thanos' Left Canine Tooth
Thanos' Right Canine Tooth
Thanos' Will To Live
Thanos' Virginity
Thanos' Empty Wallet
Thanos' Dead Daughter
Thanos' Shattered Mental State
Thanos' Uber Pokemon Team
Thanos' Unused Noose
Thanos' Main In Smash Bros

There! 20 more characters!
Thanos Twenty One

D

Deleted member

Patterns are made to be broken, they can also release characters simultaneously like the last time. And if there is any development issue, the characters can be delayed even if they don't want too. Plus, they could very well release the smash info after the Persona 5 The Royal full reveal.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Then again...

June: DLC Fighter 2 (Releases August)
August: DLC Fighter 3 (Releases October)
October: DLC Fighter 4 (Releases December)
December: DLC Fighter 5 (Releases February 2020)

God I hope not. I can't survive another two months of a drought nor can you guys probably...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Shulk didn't manage to survive Galeem's initial attack, but he and the rest of the fighters were able to take out Galeem after being revived by Kirby.
Well that's unfair to give Shulk canon statistics because

1. You can make Jigglypuff, a a few-inches tall balloon of 98% literal air, up to par with strength of speed of literally anyone
2. You give Shulk god stats when he's still got that weak ass Monado I that could at best do some Wall - Small Building stuff
3. Galeem outpacing Sonic would already make him FTL, and Shulk just isn't that by that point in the game.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
thats dumb

he can make reality whatever he wants

he can make light

give a reason ffs
A reason?

It honestly depends on whether or not Galeem can do its attack before Thanos has all the stones.

If he doesn’t, Galeem wins

If he does, Thanos wins. Galeem can’t do the beams of light if others are deliberately stopping it.

Both lose to Kirby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom