• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Alright, whoever wants a song send me suggestions.

Obviously not everyone's gonna get a song, but it will help with the story.
If I ever get in the fanfic, I wanna do Be Prepared. The Disney song.

The one that won't be in the remake.

D

Deleted member

You already had me sing "Smile" to a broken Smashing Ramen, so I stand by my first idea.

Mainly because I'm unsure how you would write me singing Splatoon music when the lyrics are literally gurgling noises.

D

Deleted member

Amish Paradise by Weird Al. I think it's fitting for this thread sometimes.

D

Deleted member

I want to ask Noipoi a question about his idea on Female Joker, and at the same time, I do not.

D

Deleted member

I want to ask Noipoi a question about his idea on Female Joker, and at the same time, I do not.
“Well, you see, I sart drawing female joker with gigantic boobs. Now, it’s not just lewd, but it’s artfully lewd.”

Just a joke Noi don’t hurt me.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868

I'll sing "The Last Stop" by the Dave Matthews Band.

Last edited:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

As in songs our characters should sing in the fanfic?
"Skylark" by Hoagy Carmichael

osby

Smash Obsessed
You know what, this thread's theme should be Freakin' You from Jodeci.

Last edited:

The Prankster 16

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5261-0723-0145
Yeah, Gilgamesh is cool
View attachment 201727
Hey gamers! Peter here. As some of you might not understand this, I will attempt to explain this meme. Okay, so @ShinyLegendary admitted in a post that saying that the image that he posted a little while ago was making him feel horny was not a good idea, so he quickly apologized. Replying to him, osby osby said that the character in question, Gilgamesh, was "easy on the eyes" which is to also say that he finds this character nice to look at. Okay, now here comes the EPIC funny part of this if I do say so myself! The user Mythra Mythra replied, saying "Yeah, Gilgamesh is cool" with a picture of me from episode 1 of season 10 (166th overall) of my very own show Family Guy where I wear a golden suit! This is funny because I am not Gilgamesh, and this person is trying to show that I am also very beautiful, just like the character in question. This joke is very funny and made me LOL (laughing of laughs) out loud! Peace out gamers, and remember, Geno is never getting in smash!
(edit: holy cr*p guys! 8 likes? this is so ebic!)

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Alright, I've got all the songs I need.

If your song didn't get in, speak to my associate.

potoo.jpg

Is she going to be naked? O_O
Take a guess.
Hey gamers! Peter here. As some of you might not understand this, I will attempt to explain this meme. Okay, so @ShinyLegendary admitted in a post that saying that the image that he posted a little while ago was making him feel horny was not a good idea, so he quickly apologized. Replying to him, osby osby said that the character in question, Gilgamesh, was "easy on the eyes" which is to also say that he finds this character nice to look at. Okay, now here comes the EPIC funny part of this if I do say so myself! The user Mythra Mythra replied, saying "Yeah, Gilgamesh is cool" with a picture of me from episode 1 of season 10 (166th overall) of my very own show Family Guy where I wear a golden suit! This is funny because I am not Gilgamesh, and this person is trying to show that I am also very beautiful, just like the character in question. This joke is very funny and made me LOL (laughing of laughs) out loud! Peace out gamers, and remember, Geno is never getting in smash!
Thanks Beter!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Avatar changed to current activities / mood

Yes, I am in fact in a “Pyra but in a better outfit” mood

D

Deleted member

Simpsons at its prime.
Im honestly not surprised. Each year that passes, we pretty much get new Simpsons stuff. Older Simpsons have a quite different feel to them especially since the episodes weren't HD. (And writing was good)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom