• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Can I dig a trench for you people?
Please? For you all to enjoy?

Edit: My apologies for making this way too unrelated to the current topic.
Those are pretty high stakes.
What elevation are the stakes currently at?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
He's been hanging out with Wademan94 Wademan94 too much
Let it go man.

oh no oh god i din't mean to be mean oh no oh gosh and golly gee i'm gonna get so grounded oh man oh christ lord jesus can you ever forgive me oh man oh man god please i ask of your forgiveness of ham i'm going to h e double hockey sticks oh gosh oh man
I’m imagining this being said in a similar tone to this:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Friendly reminder that I made a bet, if the recently revealed female character for Persona 5: The Royal ends up being Joker's female alt I will draw a lewd of her.

Just wanted to remind you guys of the stakes.
And if she's not I'm sure you'll take solace by still drawing a lewd of her.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I watch a few, but more so for the hosts than the gameplay. Like, I'll use the Game Grumps as the easiest example. I can say confidently that nobody watches the Grumps for good gameplay, but because they're funny and oftentimes really bad at whatever they're playing. To paraphrase something from a recent episode where they were talking about linguistics podcasts...

Arin: "I feel like there'd be a lot of pressure for something like that. You're just talking about linguistics, so if you mess up one word, people will give up on listening, like, 'get a load of this guy.'"
Dan: "Yeah, it's almost like two guys doing a Let's Play channel when they suck at video games."
Yeah, its pretty much all on the person. If you don't have a personality, that's a dead business for ya.

There are only a few letsplayers I really watch.

Markiplier and 8bitryan for the personality.

Chuggaconroy for his very thorough content.

And Protonjon for all of the above.

The Game Grumps frustrate me because I don't find them particularly charming or actually very smart. You can only avoid reading so long before I start to wonder...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Friendly reminder that I made a bet, if the recently revealed female character for Persona 5: The Royal ends up being Joker's female alt I will draw a lewd of her.

Just wanted to remind you guys of the stakes.
the only stake here is prison, young man
DeepFryer_20190325_154254.jpg

now put the pen down

Iridium

Smash Hero
I just realized I have to write three consecutive essays for 2 hours tomorrow, and that is only a portion of my exams. Man, I definitely died inside.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
For real though.

Chuggaconroy and Protonjon make their lets play almost like documentaries.

It's very impressive.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Seriously, I think I need a break from everything sometime. My ability to sleep well really went down, almost dramatically.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Come to think about it, Villager is the only character that actually digs. Think about it, everyone else pounds thier opponent into the ground to bury them, but Villy instead digs them into a hole. He's the only one like this.

Cool, huh?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Just a reminder that if Banjo dosn't become a fighter and Steve does I have to kill a sheep, and post a video of me crying. Two separate bets made on two separate dates.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Come to think about it, Villager is the only character that actually digs. Think about it, everyone else pounds thier opponent into the ground to bury them, but Villy instead digs them into a hole. He's the only one like this.

Cool, huh?
I dig it.

D

Deleted member

Cool, huh?
ooh hoo hoo
947.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom