• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I'd probably pick Jill too, since I associate the series more with her and Leon. But don't be swayed by people thinking with their boners. Follow your burning will. Follow your True Man's Path. If Chris is your boy, than he's your boy.

That's why I'll shill for Mega Man X and never Zero. Because **** that banana haired *****, he ain't it. And if it ain't MMX, let it be EXE or Geo.

Just subscribe to Woolie VS. He's got that good stuff with DMCV and Wonderful 101.
I am, but my main gripe is the change between Matt and Pat. Matt now does these scripted videos that seem kinda phoned in, and Pat streams all the time with large periods of time dedicated to reading 2 hour long donations....

It's just... not the same.
Quotthe+pedophilia+thing+was+always+an+added+bonusquot+woolie+_8a550fd40a85a9260ffd574f5c1ca3f7.png

D

Deleted member

I started watching Scott the Woz episodes. He’s hilarious.
You've fallen to the @TotsBS side.
ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US
I watched about 2 minutes of a Scott the Woz episode and couldn’t stop thinking about this thread so I chucked my computer into a river immediately
Sorry guys, I can't hear y'all over just getting out of the shower with my MacBook™ Pro Apple™ product.

my computer broke.png

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Matt now does these scripted videos that seem kinda phoned in
unless you're the holy trinity of youtube gaming overlords (swedish man, california manlet, the lucky charms mascot), that's basically what you need nowadays to even get by

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64

I apologize if my posts earlier today made you feel attacked. That was never my intention, and I want to believe it was no one else's either. For me, I have a bad character trait where I get caught up on someone's logic when I feel it's wrong and persist in some sort of crusade to change their thinking. I apologize for carrying on too long and being part of the reason you've felt aggravated and alienated.

I like you, I like having you around here. I hope a public apology makes for a decent first step in helping you feel better.
Thank you. I just get really scared when I feel the Group is rejecting me. Like it or not this is one of the only places I can come to to talk about the things I like and not have my social awkwardness kick in. So when a group opinion doesn’t line up with mine.... I get scared.

D

Deleted member

I am, but my main gripe is the change between Matt and Pat. Matt now does these scripted videos that seem kinda phoned in, and Pat streams all the time with large periods of time dedicated to reading 2 hour long donations....

View attachment 201446
Ive heard that Woolie and Pat’s podcast Castle Superbeast is pretty good. Imo matt was starting to feel like the weaker link in recent years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Word of advice: Don't bother seeking validation from other users. Especially when it's something like people preferring a Nintendo character on a Nintendo forum. No reason to change your opinions because they aren't popular.
Exactly. Be yourself because there's no point in trying to impress people here. No one's that important, unless Snoop Dogg or Terry Crews gets an account.

I was joking.

I don't really like Waluigi all that much on his own; in fact, I didn't care about him at all until I watched stuff like TRG where people play Waluigi and make jokes about it. That isn't to say I've never not liked Waluigi, it's just I was completely neutral to him compared to other characters.

What would Daisy's game even be?
I know I was going along with the joke.

Daisy's game would basically be Peach's, who'd probably be the player 2.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Thank you. I just get really scared when I feel the Group is rejecting me. Like it or not this is one of the only places I can come to to talk about the things I like and not have my social awkwardness kick in. So when a group opinion doesn’t line up with mine.... I get scared.
We all like you, friend

I’ve been trying not to been super mean about my responses or anything cause I don’t want to make you feel like I’m berating you or anything

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
also i see scottthewoz discussion

scott is like a jontron with a frequent upload schedule and without the dodgy views on certain topics

bless that man

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Favorite Game: Hard to say. Bomberman 64, I guess.
Favorite Game Hero: Banjo & Kazooie
Favorite Game Villian: Sirius from Bomberman 64 or King K. Rool
Favorite Game Console: The Switch is doing me well but I also really enjoy the PS4.
Favorite Game Company: Nintendo
Favorite Indie Game: Terraria
Favorite Boss Battle: Getting a job
Favorite Arcade Game:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
You don't even need a flashcart any more. Though other methods do involve permanent modifications to the 3DS' firmware, so that may not be desirable for everyone. But I'm pretty sure both methods invalidate the warranty anyway if that's a concern, so it's probably not a big deal either way.

As for Fates mods, if I ever play that game again I'm running the same-sex marriage patch, and the one that swaps Felicia and Jakob's join times, because I always play female Corrin so I've never been able to actually use Felicia even though I like her.
I'd agree with you if we still had methods like Soundhax or even Browserhax, but those have been rendered moot by system updates, and the current method is complex to say the least. A flashcart can straight boot into ntr to install CFW regardless of system version. More than that, the capability to play DS romhacks (mainly Drayano Poke) on a DS is a neat feature.

It's mainly up to preference, and some people might not even want to install CFW. For those who do though, this is something to consider.
I’m starting to get the feeling that 5chan leak (ryu,doom) is fake
Didn't that get dismissed over a month ago because the names were wrong or something?

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
waluigi is my gaming icon because charles martinet saying his character arc is self-pity is a whole mood

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
For what it's worth, I'll do my best not to make another conversation with you about "our opinion vs. your opinion". That wasn't my intent but I'm sure it came off that way when you have eight different users replying to you at a time. Again, I'm sorry. You're welcome here, as are your opinions on the games you play or don't play.

Opinions are just like ***holes. Everyone's got one.

D

Deleted member

Jesus Christ I got a quick drink of water I came back and read through my recent posts

Why was I such a meanie for about 3 hours lol I'm sorry

D

Deleted member

I'm kinda lost on the Scott the Woz convo, really have no idea what you're talking about :b.
I'd probably pick Jill too, since I associate the series more with her and Leon. But don't be swayed by people thinking with their boners. Follow your burning will. Follow your True Man's Path. If Chris is your boy, than he's your boy.

That's why I'll shill for Mega Man X and never Zero. Because **** that banana haired *****, he ain't it. And if it ain't MMX, let it be EXE or Geo.
Nice to see some appreciation for Geo, he's one of my favorite MM protagonists.

D

Deleted member

scott is like a jontron with a frequent upload schedule and without the dodgy views on certain topics
Yet. But again, gut feeling. Can't put my finger on it otherwise, other than it's happen many times before with inconspicuous yet very popular internet personalities.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

View attachment 201446
I know, but it's what we got.

SBF.jpg

I started watching their stuff around 2014 or so. I mostly watched the Fighting game stuff after that.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

bless that man
Until you wait for him to slip up and say something mildly uncomfortable like “I had a date with my Senran Kagura body pillow the other night and she complimented me on my enormous pecs despite my small Woz”

KMDP

Smash Legend
I know I was going along with the joke.

Daisy's game would basically be Peach's, who'd probably be the player 2.
Daisy's game a City Sim where you have to build up Sarasaland.

Speaking of Sarasaland, Tostarena should have been Sarasaland. *shot*

bless that man
How do we know ScottTheWoz doesn't have dodgy views if he doesn't discuss them publicly. *think*

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i mean you cant say that for sure

he's only better because he doesnt gamble his image by expressing his views-

How do we know ScottTheWoz doesn't have dodgy views if he doesn't discuss them publicly. *think*
god ****ing dammit literally seconds apart

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This is what I’m talking about. This is what I hate. I don’t like the Mario Universe. I think the characters are dumb and annoying and everything is just too nice and polished and bouncy for me. But Mario survived to have a monopoly on one of my favorite genres and Banjo didn’t.
Mario is about as successful as Nintendo, so there's a reason why he's still around. Meanwhile, Banjo is only prominent if Microsoft actually does something with him. As a fan, it sucks, but what can you do other than wait and support the character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom