• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Y'all ever just walk off the edge and come back up the wrong way? :p

Noipoi

Howdy!
If it weren't for Mario, Splatoon, Zelda and Metroid, Kirby would probably be my most favorite thing ever.

I love Kirby stuff so much. :kirby:
Kirby's on equal grounds with my other favorite games series dude.

Pokemon
-----------
NOSTALGIA POWER GAP
------------

Mario, Splatoon, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Mother

Iridium

Smash Hero
My exams roll around Tuesday, and now the nervous me is showing up. The only good thing I can think of right now is me getting to go home sooner.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tempted to do a HG sim again since they're still fairly popular around here.

No guarantees but I'm open to suggestions, two per person as usual. There's no way that it's happening tonight, though, as I' need to get some sleep momentarily. My next sim will either happen Sunday or Monday at the earliest.

Any requests?
Going off of this again from last night, sharing the post again as I prepare to ask this question: Any of you other folks got requests? Still two per person. (I got Shiny and Zinith's picks already.)

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Going off of this again from last night, sharing the post again as I prepare to ask this question: Any of you other folks got requests? Still two per person. (I got Shiny and Zinith's picks already.)
Cindy (Pinball FX 2, pic below) and Dorothy Gale (the one depicted in my avatar)

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
With the unexpected reveal of a newcomer like Zenos in Dissidia NT who seems to be a stand alone DLC character and not part of season 1 or 2. Perhaps there's a possibility of stand alone DLCs character here in Smash and not just Piranha Plant. I know that 5ch user who posted supposed information of theDLC and ballot believes Erdrick is a stand alone character, mainly because of how he was known for so long.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
With the unexpected reveal of a newcomer like Zenos in Dissidia NT who seems to be a stand alone DLC character and not part of season 1 or 2. Perhaps there's a possibility of stand alone DLCs character here in Smash and not just Piranha Plant. I know that 5ch user who posted supposed information of theDLC and ballot believes Erdrick is a stand alone character, mainly because of how he was known for so long.
I think standalones would not be characters who absolutely need a home stage and music to play on them.

D

Deleted member

Thanos Kirby and Thanos car

D

Deleted member

Situations are different and the companies handling the games are different. Reception to Dissidia and its fighter pass could've influenced a change of plans given S1 finished already.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Marth and Caeda to see how the power couple fares. :p

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Okay, Nintendo seriously, if I'm not on the spectators' bench, please don't auto-spectate. It's especially annoying when sometimes, your "don't spectate" button doesn't even work. Or at least give me the option to not spectate as a default?

D

Deleted member

Geno and Theno if I haven't already requested characters.

D

Deleted member

While I'm at it, I might as well ask this, too: any of you want some custom events?

I approve.

You got one more nomination if there's anyone else you want in.
Sure! Why not keep it in theme and send in some Fighting Polygon teams that the contestants need to band together and take down.
Guess who is drinking their stress in beer?
Gueess who has a low tolerance to alcohol?
Oh no Don't do that that's bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom