• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Rise and shine, it's Day 3!

Johnny Test overhears Bandana Dee and Ryumo talking in the distance.

Scorbunny questions her sanity.

Shantae explores the arena.

Globey runs away from Ultimato.

SneakyLink's Special Hat, An Underpaid Stunt Double, GLaDOS, Teeb147, and Duke Nukem hunt for other tributes.

God, but Yoshi stalks PeridotGX.

Faygoshill receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.

Derptle discovers a river.

Baltard, Staindgrey, and Greek Philosopher Xenopher hunt for other tributes.

Bronchitis runs away from Every Human Born in 1993.

UtopianPoyzin thinks about home.

Cat in a Hat with a Bat runs away from A Hacker, but it's 4Chan.

Just a Toad Amiibo discovers a river.

Wademan94 collects fruit from a tree.

Negative Man sets an explosive off, killing Geno.

Noipoi receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

Shotostar sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate.

Grookey thinks about home.​
Shotostar unaware of Geno's fate

D

Deleted member

Shotostar is completely aware of Geno's fate. See last page.

DON'T WORRY, Geno isn't dead. He's only a spirit in Smash Ultimate!
Was referring in game, he didn't investigate the smoke which was most likely Geno blowing up.

Last edited by a moderator:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Nighty Night, looks like it's Night 3!

Just a Toad Amiibo convinces Cat in a Hat with a Bat to snuggle with her.

Globey, GLaDOS, Scorbunny, and Grookey sleep in shifts.

An Underpaid Stunt Double quietly hums.

God, but Yoshi, Greek Philosopher Xenopher, PeridotGX, and Faygoshill sleep in shifts.

Bandana Dee, Wademan94, Noipoi, and Teeb147 tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Staindgrey destroys Every Human Born in 1993's supplies while she is asleep.

Duke Nukem receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Ryumo, A Hacker, but it's 4Chan, and Shotostar discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Negative Man destroys Johnny Test's supplies while she is asleep.

Bronchitis attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Ultimato cooks her food before putting her fire out.

UtopianPoyzin is awoken by nightmares.

Derptle and Shantae huddle for warmth.

SneakyLink's Special Hat convinces Baltard to snuggle with her.​

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Wow, how about those 60 seconds of sleep before Day 4, huh?

Ultimato and Bandana Dee hunt for other tributes.

Globey poisons A Hacker, but it's 4Chan's drink, but mistakes it for her own and dies.

Wademan94 searches for firewood.

Ryumo stalks PeridotGX.

Bronchitis and Baltard split up to search for resources.

Cat in a Hat with a Bat strangles Just a Toad Amiibo with a rope.

God, but Yoshi catches Derptle off guard and kills her.

Noipoi constructs a shack.

Faygoshill tries to spear fish with a trident.

Staindgrey discovers a river.

UtopianPoyzin tries to sleep through the entire day.

Every Human Born in 1993 overhears Duke Nukem and An Underpaid Stunt Double talking in the distance.

Grookey receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Johnny Test, GLaDOS, Scorbunny, Negative Man, and SneakyLink's Special Hat hunt for other tributes.

Teeb147 searches for a water source.

Shantae runs away from Greek Philosopher Xenopher.

Shotostar goes hunting.​

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Bandana Dee, Wademan94, Noipoi, and Teeb147 tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.​
Teeb147 Teeb147 Noipoi Noipoi ...So we’re in a ranked match with 3 cracks on our meter, when suddenly a communication error occurs and...

SHUT UP! I DON’T CARE IF I TOLD THIS STORY LAST NIGHT IM GONNA FINISH IT DAMMIT!

D

Deleted member

Basically me every time I say something on this thread as of recent: *ShotoStar hurt himself in his Confusion*

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Let's revise this list once more! I would like to apologize in advance if you have been tagged once again, but worry not. I include bonus content for the old list, and bring all of you new characters to make up for this long and arduous (but fun) post. Since this list is so big, I will divide the old updated one under its own spoiler tag with the new list in full view. I strongly encourage you guys check out the original in the Spoilers. It got a HUGE update.

(I'm also twisting a rule or two so that certain members can have a character from the same game as someone else)

I strongly encourage anything unique like pre-match quotes and post-match quotes. If you're a fan of crossover interactions like with BBTAG or Marvel vs. Capcom, those are welcome as well! Beware, for it may involve someone else's input if you use their character, so take note of that! For this round of character move-set ideas, I will exclude them as they are difficult to formulate without a full grasp of everyone's personalities.

Skullgirls Narrator:
"ONE MORE ONCE!"

This one has taken me a while, and not everyone's gonna be in it, otherwise I'd be here all day. I decided to go with 12 because that's a pretty believable roster for an Indie fighting game, or at least one that uses high-quality sprite work like Under Night In-Birth or (almost) all 2D fighters Arcsys has ever produced. Things are being kept gender-neutral with the writing, for obvious reasons.

I also challenged myself not to put more than one character from the same game, but there are exceptions if two characters debut in different games from the same franchise. Some characters also just have their franchise named instead of the specific sequel number, unless I need to make a distinction for characters that come from the same franchise. If a crossover game is listed instead of a character's home game, it's because their fighting game appearance is the main reference point.

Without further ado, a list of characters composed of friends and acquaintances alike. Don't worry if you're not on the list. It's like I said, there's just too many to go over. In no particular order:
KarneraMythos KarneraMythos - I'd play like a mix between Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear) and Hyde (Under Night In-Birth).
- I can summon 8 levitating jet thrusters for blast waves and dashing. A lot of my attacks channel Sol Badguy's Dragon Install, from grabs to wall slams.
- I have full utilization to the Reverse Beat system from Hyde's home fighting game, as well as the Roman Canceling system from Sol's home series.
- All blade strikes tear through reality, summoning trails of what is supposed to be my home dimension. Non-sword moves are aggressively kick-heavy.
- A traveler from an independent dimension. I wear a sharp-dressed version of Hyde's school uniform, with design decals straight out of Castlevania.

Weapon: "Ultra-Violet: Red Ignition" - A sword-like weapon sheathed away in a solitary dimension. Primarily a nullifier to incapacitate enemies without killing them, and capable of causing total oblivion under dire circumstances. The blade deals significant chip damage like Hyde's overpowered sword, the Indulgence of Insulation (aka the Insulator). This includes localized singularities to control spacing in the battlefield, all of which resemble his Orbiters.

Ability: "Absolute Ambience: Viosphere" - A nomadic dimension independent from the Omniverse and practically everything else like it. It is responsible for the sword's Insulator-esque properties. It is what grants my weapon, thrusters, and flame-like aura their characteristic red & violet color combination.

Idon Idon - Would play like the Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne) and Dante (Devil May Cry).
- Has a wide array of hard-hitting physical magic that resembles the Sparda brothers' sword swipes. Ironically, his moves start out like Vergil's.
- Can summon energy pistols with Gun-Fu–like movements. They can fire bullets in spreads resembling Xeros-Beat, Javelin Rain, and Oni-Kagura.
- Has an incredible hook with both fists, being able to punch rapidly up close. They are a little bit of a brawler, a sword-user, and a zoner all in one.
- Is shirtless and covered in power tattoos, and wears a red waist cape. Neither human, nor devil... all bends to their will. Very few can match them.

Weapon: "Symbol of Masakados" - A demonic parasite that gives Idon their trademark tattoos. It grants them balance in all stats, making them a Jack of all trades. The parasite also bestows its Host command over all elements. They can enlist the aid of other demonic subordinates, but prefers to get their hands dirty to show off their power. They can still be seen at the end of victory screens with the likes of their subordinates showing loyalty.

Ability: "Amala Judgement" - A network that connects multiple dimensions together, which lets them cross over to enlist a demonic army. In gameplay, he weaponizes the essence of the Omniverse for his energy swords and energy guns. It also allows them to transform into a more-powerful demonic form.

@NineS - Would play like 2B (NIer: Automata) and Raven (Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator).
- Wears a mask at all times that occasionally changes expression for certain weapons as an indicator for both players.
- Aided by a cynical and intelligent cybernetic yatagarasu which acts as a substitute to Pod A. They are the main source of comedy and snark.
- Their yatagarasu does stuff like Nakoruru's bird from Samurai Shodown, and uses text-to-speech to communicate. It creates NineS' many knives.
- They are always seen with a Glasgow smile, but are actually benevolent. They wear clothes like Raven with design cues from Brother Nier.

Weapon: "The Peacemaker" - An endless set of quills molted off (and regenerated) by their yatagarasu companion. They are treated as writing instruments, but are used as makeshift knives/daggers as well. Defeating opponents this way leaves them with at least one quill, essentially "making peace" with death. NineS' idle animation involves reading a book, while their taunt involves writing a book. It can be cancelled immediately.

Ability: "A Murder of Crows" - A shadowy flock of birds that obscure a lot of NineS' stealth-based movements. They are an extension of their cybernetic Familiar, functioning as a hive mind. Each crow can recall the cause of previous deaths NineS is responsible for, resembling the quills they left behind.

@faygoshill - Would play like Malos (Xenoblade Chronicles 2) and Midna (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess).
- Wields a sword in a way that would make Shulk and Zeke proud, and can drain life from opponents with deadly, hammy strikes.
- Possesses an Assist-type character as well, akin to that of Sever, except it's their own shadow. Think Eddie's Forbidden Beast from Guilty Gear.
- Can summon mechanical wings and an ominous halo behind their head to fire beams from their eyes. Similar to Merged Zamasu.
- They are clad in samurai-inspired armor with tasteful exposure of skin. They also have body markings like Idon, except aesthetic. Think Mitsurugi.

Weapon: "Goliath Enforcer" - A sinister sword with matter-destroying properties. Like Shulk, it can cycle through different stat properties, granting Faygoshill access to different heightened stat properties depending on the situation. Its most notable use, however, is ignoring the red health system found in most fighting games. Once damage is dealt, the red health is gone at the end of a combo string. Has a tendency to shout attacks really loud.

Ability: "Wrath of Nergal" - Faygoshill has access into the Amala Network as well. Instead of traveling through the Amala Network, their ability calls upon a higher-dimension that unleashes violent bursts of destructive energy in the form of lasers. Their sword is made from this plane of reality as well.

@Onereasonanddone - Would play like Sigma (Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite) and Doomguy (DOOM).
- Packs a beam-saber on their belt with their BFG. Specializes in heavy palm strikes and arm swipes, using their gun as a bludgeon weapon at times.
- Can telepathically command their beam-saber to distract enemies while shooting from a distance. Favors the green coloration for their sword.
- Is able to infect certain machinery, best shown in gameplay when they fire satellite beams from above and crash satellites onto their enemies.
- They are bald and wear a visor to obscure their glowing blue Prophet eyes. They have a lantern jaw and appear bulky in military armor.

Weapon: "Alpha (A) & Omega (Ω)" - Their favored beam-saber and BFG. Onereasonanddone used to own a cybernetic wolf named Amarok, until it fell in battle against Human Rights Soldiers. They retrieved its body and repurposed it into a sword that runs on its refurbished spinal cord, and a large gun using its skeleton and its empty skull. Amarok is the Alpha to their big gun's Omega.

Ability: "No_Real_Reason.EXE" - A rogue computer virus that corrupts machinery. It undergoes different identities since it is able to rewrite its code constantly. The virus can mimic artificial intelligence in the form of a voice Changeling, fooling others. It is very chaotic and difficult to contain.

@ES. Dinah - Would play like KOS-MOS (Xenosaga) and Bayonetta (Bayonetta).
- Uses 4 gunblades resembling mini-Zohars. They're in similar placements to Bayonetta's guns, and can fire laser shots or act as beam-swords.
- Can summon a Familiar that traps opponents like an iron maiden. It resembles an angelic figure modeled after the scientist that created them.
- Likes to flash step and deliver clean strikes on helpless opponents. They like to abuse dakka as much as possible, as it can mow down armies.
- An android wearing an elegant white body suit/armor plates with red accents. Their sci-fi design aesthetics is very much like CHOCO's style in art.

Weapon: "M.E.T.A.T.R.O.N. (Metatron Efficiency Tool And Tech-Ready Online Navigator)" - Dinah's Zohar-like pistols. They are cross-shaped and posses gem-like inclusions in each gun. They can extend and shape size at will, granting the user access to different beam-based weapon times including (but not limited to): Buster swords, scythes, spears, hammers, archery, guns of all sizes (e.g. the standard handgun model to massive mini-guns), and so on.

Ability: "Heaven Through Mortal Eyes" - Dinah's true personality, represented by shining blue eyes. They have access to the Amala Network as well as the mysterious high-realm Faygoshill is from. They possess their own variation of the X-BUSTER, being able to annihilate and absorb anything in its path.

@tehponycorn - Would play like Joker (Persona 5) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts).
- Main weapon is a Skeleton-Keyblade. It can open dimensional doors that summons monsters and allies alike, either to attack, heal, or shield.
- They can summon a counterfeit version of their main Keyblade and wields two sets of prison keys that can be used as chakrams
- They like to leap long distances. They have a z-axis–type dash that enables carefully-timed dodges, and can dance around projectiles.
- Tehponycorn wears a suit with emphasis on belts and zippers and a Gentleman Thief persona. Think Joker if designed by Nomura.

Weapon: "Lupin's Silver Tongue" - A mystic Keyblade with the same ability to tap into the Amala Network. It can open literal doors to other worlds, the main ones containing allies resembling Shin Megami Tensei demons with some Disney elements. The doors also contain allies resembling Tehponycorn's friends and colleagues with a similar thief aesthetic. Their strongest summon resembles a cross between Arsene and Chernabog.

Ability: "Spiritual Anatomy" - Tehponycorn's Will. It grants them the power to save/steal the hearts of others, in a spiritual sense (hence the name). This allows them to unveil the true nature of others, giving them an idea of how to rescue/combat their targets. They are represented by the Fool Tarot Card.

Noipoi Noipoi - Would play like Undyne (Undertale) and Incineroar (Pokemon Sun & Moon).
- Carries a microphone stick around that doubles as a spear, with a STOP sign on the opposite end. Surprisingly nimble for a grappler.
- Likes utilizing their microphone spear to weaponize comicbook-style sound effects like Deadpool. They have a tendency to taunt after moves.
- Can summon ring ropes at a whim to perform a lariat, and can tag in a partner named "Poinoi" for coordinated wrestling moves.
- They play a Kayfabe persona in battle, but are really sweet outside of the ring. They look like a mix between Tiger Mask and Armor King from Tekken.

Weapon: "SSE (Super Star Entertainment) Championship Belt" - Noipoi transcends the Face and Heel terms in pro-wrestling, and instead prides in being the best fighter in the ring. The stop-sign–spear is actually a sub-weapon to the real deal, acting as an extension of their championship belt. It grants its wearer vast knowledge of the ring as well as craftsmanship. They can mend any object they please so long as it gives them an edge in the ring.

Ability: "My Own Brand of Justice" - Once they begin a match, they unleash a battle cry that would make Undyne proud. They leap in the ring, fangs bared, powered by attention. The more a crowd cheers, the stronger their grapples are. The more a crowd boos, the stronger their sub-weapon is.

@Ralsei - Would play like... Ralsei (Deltarune) and Adeleine (Kirby 64).
- Wields a magic paintbrush that brings drawings to life. Can range from cute things like fairies to menacing things like the Jabberwocky.
- Wears a sentient pink scarf that behaves very much like Doctor Strange's Cloak of Levitation. It was given to them by their caring Goat mother.
- Has the ability to pacify opponents, in the style of Mortal Kombat's "Friendship" finishers. They can also heal themselves with certain commands.
- They reluctantly acknowledge that force may be the only option to win at times. They are also adorably fluffy, being the roster's token Goat Anthro.

Weapon: "The Joys of Painting" - Ralsei's giant paintbrush, which brings drawings to life. Favoring folk tales like Alice in Wonderland as well as Cryptid creatures, they are able to befriend these mimics and utilize them in battle. They prefer not getting their hands messy with fighting, even when violence is the only option available at times. Their scarf can act as a shield to ward off attacks as well, and changes color based on the paint being used.

Ability: "Make Love, Not War" - A platonic counterpart to seductive charm powers. This ability gives Ralsei a method in soothing enemies so they put less effort into fights, until becoming fully subjugated, friendly, and cordial. However, as explained in the above, its effects vary from person-to-person.

Zinith Zinith - Would play like Yoshi (Yoshi's Island) and Riptor (Killer Instinct 2013).
- They have dieselpunk-style augmentations that emphasize fumes along with the flames they are able to shoot out, and can breathe fire as well.
- They can fire lethal eggs that double as bombs when thrown, but can bounce around before exploding into sparks and confetti.
- Zinith is their real name, and is the leader of their own group, being able to command lesser members for pack-attacks.
- The Scaley-Anthro to Ralsei's Furry-Anthro. They display hedonistic tendencies, indulging in sweets and carriage by servants via lectica.

Weapon: "Sun God Apollo" - Their constant supply of eggs that they can lay at a moments notice, particularly thanks to a modified uterus that acts like a pocket dimension. The eggs that spawn from this plane are actually chunks of proto-planets that can be tossed around like molotov cocktails. Fittingly enough, these juvenile worlds resemble Earth's early days, before entering the first explosion of life which would eventually lead to the birth of their kind.

Ability: "Dragon's Courtyard" - The lectica they're carried in isn't just for show. Zinith gathers numerous riches and a sense of rulership from subjugating followers. All of this is accomplished by their supernatural charisma, being the Agape to Ralsei's Philia. Like Ralsei's however, the effects aren't full-proof.

@Shishœ - Would play like Crono (Chrono Trigger) and Wonder Red (Wonderful 101)
- Able travel through timelines to enlist the aid of alternate versions of themselves for coordinated attacks. Can form into a mecha made of bodies.
- Each alternate version specializes in their own dual-type class, such as power fists, guns, claws, and scythes. They form a Sentai dynamic together.
- Uses a Niten Ichi-Ryū style with a daishō set. They are nicknamed "Big Hand" and "Little Hand", with wind and light strikes respectively.
- Resembles a cross between a fantasy Shōnen and Henshin Hero. Amusingly, they play with the idea of being a superhero from the far future.

Weapon: "Clocktower's Hands" - Also known as "Big Hand" and "Little Hand", they are a pair of samurai swords that specialize in powerful gusts of wind blasts of light. Both weapons can figuratively (and literally) freeze opponents in time with an extra set of ice magic that comes from the swords. As an added feature, they can combine the three elements in various ways, like frozen ice prisms, chilling winds, and mini solar flares.

Ability: "Multiple-Choice Future" - The power to tap into alternate outcomes during the heat of battle. Shishœ can tap into unique counter moves that momentarily display actions frame-by-frame, allowing them to choose their next course of action instead of striking back immediately.

@Smashing Ramen - Would play like Karate Joe (Rhythm Heaven) and Steve (Minecraft)
- They love to parry hits to the beat of the background music. Timing these hits exactly that way fills up their motivation meter, which ups crafting.
- Summons pillars from the ground and sculpts statues of themself with karate strikes, using them similarly to how Sub-Zero weaponizes his ice clones.
- They can craft walls and mounds as well with ground-shattering stomps that would make Greninja, Geese Howard, and Kage proud.
- Is drawn entirely like a cartoon character and even animates like one. They glitch out in their idle animation, appearing polygonal in short frames.

Weapon: "The Earth Below" - Ramen is perhaps one of the few characters in the roster without a true weapon. Instead, they use their super strong legs to lift large chunks of the surface in order to create walls in front of themselves. They can chisel the ground into sculptures of themselves, or of other objects, one of them resembling the Creeper from Minecraft and the Wrestler from Rhythm Heaven. Their hands are as effective as pickaxes as well.

Ability: "Monochrome Master" - They fight with black ink aura, and can change their own composition. They can also change art styles throughout certain moves to confuse their foes, including traditional Japanese art, classic anime, Fleischer style, and the 90's style of hand-drawn cartoons.

Roster #2:
@NateVO - Would play like a mix between Waluigi (Super Mario Bros.) and Ashley (WarioWare).
- The roster's performer and dance battler. They move and strike with the grace of a lanky Italian man, and the magic of a promising young witch girl.
- They possess talent in all sports, but secretly has a third eye that grants them immense psychic powers. This eye floats independently from Nate.
- Despite their skills in modern athleticism and performance, they can also conduct real stage magic that goes beyond "smoke and mirrors".
- Their appearance matches that of a Dastardly Whiplash, though nowhere near as ugly. They resemble a mix between a plumber and a male witch too.

Weapon: "The Ring of Doves" - A polished wooden scepter with golden doves forming the crown that holds the gem. It projects the third eye that allows them to perform magic tricks that deal real damage. Any time the eye is open, it casts the illusion of pain on their opponents. Their staff can transform into sports equipment as well, giving their arsenal a feel of silliness to go alongside their unpredictable and unorthodox style of combat.

Ability: "A Game of Chicken" - Magic powers unrivaled by very few magicians like them. As the name implies, it involves dangerous games and illusions, not unlike Pharaoh Atem and the Shadow Realm. When spellbound, foes are forced to either face their problem head on, or avoid it and never recover.

@Taylor F - Would play like a mix between Enderman (Minecraft) and Ennard (FIve Nights at Freddy's).
- A reanimated corpse with similar hacking abilities to Onereasonanddone, except through supernatural means as opposed to viral infections.
- Slow movement speed, but very quick dashes, allowing them appear behind foes for a surprise attack. This is considered a jump scare in-universe.
- Is able to command metal scraps and combine with them Akira style. This gives them ways to attack with the environment and reach long distances.
- They resemble a cybernetic Lich with animatronic parts sticking out of their body. Their aura is wispy and jet-black, and their movements are jolty.

Weapon: "Franchise Ender" - Thousands of loose wires protruding from Taylor's corpse. They all connect to an animatronic suspended in his body, which sends commands that enables him to shock and burn enemies with their own ectoplasm. For added horror, they are able to enter their opponent via mouth to briefly possess them with their wires, similar to Grodd's mind control from Injustice 2. Humorously, they like to say, "Stop hitting yourself!"

Ability: "Pay Your Respects" - Their means of haunting and reviving discarded objects. It's ambiguous if Taylor is the Lich, the animatronic, the spirit possessing the cyborg-zombie, or a combination of the three. Whereas Onereasonanddone infects some machinery, Taylor F infects some biological life.

Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo - Would play like a mix between Professor Layton (Professor Layton) and Yosuke Hanamura (Persona 4 Arena).
- Part-time Investigator and part-time Archaeologist. They combine the use of bartitsu (a mixed martial arts) and kunai weapons, with a dash of Gambit.
- Very adept at running, using Batman's style of gliding to land dive kicks from the air. Can use smoke bombs to disguise oncoming air attacks as well.
- Likes to solve a ghost cube artifact via certain cool-down animations. They can be cancelled, but serve a purpose for the Professor if completed.
- Wears a fusion of Layton and Yosuke's clothing, with a touch of Naoto and the feel of a Time Lord. They also wear poet fedora and winter scarf.

Weapon: "Gemini Scholar & Creator Cube" - The Professor's trusty cane and ghost cube. Their original weapon is a walking stick that can split into two short swords befitting of Yosuke's kunais. They undergo rapid stance changes in their style to mix things up. The ghost cube can summon a powerful demon resembling a mix between Jiraiya and a Gourgeist. The entity creates ethereal versions of lesser weapons that deal damage to the soul.

Ability: "Lost & Found" - Their extrasensory ability to romanticize forgotten artifacts with unusual powers. This makes them formidable with a collection. However, the ghost cube is considered good enough that other artifacts stay at home for display. They are represented by the Magician Tarot Card.

@staindgrey - Would play like a mix between Hawke (Dragon Age II) and Jill Valentine (Resident Evil).
- A modern-day alchemist with a mastery in the classic RPG triangle, as well as profound knowledge blood magic for both creation and usage.
- Rogue-style is up in their face, Warrior-style keeps some distance in between, and Mage-style likes to keep enemies as far away as possible
- Enforcer-style encompasses firearms and CQC, to take advantage of the element of surprise. Weapons of these nature are embeued with magic.
- Their wardrobe consists of some white armor with blood-stained sashes, leather wear, and a utility belt containing combat tools and magic.

Weapon: "Dracohedron" - Three legendary weapons crafted from a fabled dragon known as Skalshur, the Tetra-Beast. The horns of this creature were (supposedly) reforged into a staff, an axe, and daggers. The fourth horn was reforged to act out as modifiers for their modern weapons. More importantly, Stainedgrey contains the still-beating heart of Skalshur within. The power of alchemy and weapon changing is (in a literal sense) in the blood.

Ability: "Anachronistic Alchemy" - The power to cast blood-magic. This ability is open-minded with any weapon no matter the era it's from. From guns to blades, it uses their own blood (with a mixture of lead) as ammo. Contact via blood can infect and turn enemies into gold from inside, though slowly.

Wademan94 Wademan94 - Would play like a mix between Shantae (Shantae) and Blaze the Cat (Sonic the Hedgehog).
- A dimensional traveler who is proficient in fire magic and shape-shifting. They can turn their hair into white-hot flames and use it as a makeshift whip.
- Constant dance motions to pace themselves for their next plan of attack, and a tendency to smirk to display their confidence in the heat of battle.
- Is quite eccentric at spinning and drilling forward, never getting dizzy. They do this wreathed in flames, and yet appear as elegant as NiGHTS.
- A cat-like Demi-Djinn wearing a lavish coat with neck and sleeve fur. They are somewhat infamous for their Dreamwork's smile and determined stride.

Weapon: "Life's Riches" - A magic lamp more akin to a boiling-hot pot of tea that pours out adamantium in liquid state. They possess a symbiotic relationship with the material, freely manipulating the lamp to cover themselves in the liquid. Wademan rapidly undergoes metamorphosis to transform into different animals. The process differs from Shantae, but the end result is the same, albeit inspired by the life cycle of a moth and a butterfly.

Ability: "Heat of the Moment" - Mastery of heat and inner focus. They can freely coat their attacks in white-hot flames like their hair. This extends outward into their various animal forms as well. Wademan favors hot spinning kicks, burning lunges, and flaming tornado spins the most when striking enemies.

@Lynn Eslie - Would play like a mix between T-elos (Xenosaga) and Purple Heart (Hyperdimension Neptunia).
- Lynn is a thematic opposite to Dinah, carrying a single, but insanely-powerful pistol in a harness, with a scythe that can form into other weapons too.
- They possess their own independent thruster-like wings as well. However, theirs is based on NEXT Purple's wing set to go along with their armor.
- Shares the same affinity in quick decisive hits with their own means of trapping. Despite their dark appearance, they channel Purple Heart's heroism.
- A human that wears an equally-elegant black body suit/armor fins with gold and purple accents. They are based on Tanaka's sci-fi aesthetics instead.

Weapon: "D.E.M.I.U.R.G.E. (Demiurge Efficiency Module Including Utility-Ready Galactic Enforcer)" - Lynn's weapon-of-choice, resembling a Vessel of Anima (or more specifically, the scythe T-elos uses in her Xenoblade 2 appearance). It can turn into various weapons similar to Dinah's M.E.T.A.T.R.O.N. system. The differences come from Lynn's more ruthless style. At the end of the day, both fighters favor a particular weapon type. The rest is extra.

Ability: "From The Promised Land" - They covet the omnipotent forces of this dimension, emitting their own unique energy signature. They share the element of darkness alongside Faygoshill, but favors dragging their foes into pocket dimensions they create with their Familiar for complete eradication.

@PeridotGX - Would play like a mix between Marx (Kirby Super Star) and Maxwell (Scribblenauts).
- Is a fearsome mage with a reputation of challenging others. They can summon black vines, fire massive lasers, and attack from the shadows below.
- In addition to the above, the possess a mystic sketchbook that allows them write anything they want into reality, all while pausing time as they draw.
- They can use their magic pencil to draw their own projectiles, and erase those same projectiles as well. Their erasure shavings serve as floor traps.
- A colorful alien jester with some facet of control over reality and destiny. However, their reality-warping pencil and sketchbook set have their limits.

Weapon: "The Drafts of Destiny" - A god-like staff shaped like a giant pencil, allowing them make any concept come true in their sketchbook, as long as it is observable. Normally an "I WIN" button under normal circumstances given what it's based on, but its wider array of abilities do not affect player-based characters given their link to the Metaverse (or a similar type of reality outside of the Amala Network in general). A great idea on paper though!

Ability: "Stasis Circle" - The ability to slightly slow down time the closer an opponent is. Moves accelerate slowly at first because of this, and the same applies to Peridot. They room to zone, but anyone that manages to land hits will shrink the radius the longer their hit string until the radius regrows.

@ClaTheBae - Would play like a mix between Lucina (Fire Emblem Awakening) and Tracer (Overwatch).
- Fights primarily with their dual guns. A lot of their play involves flash-stepping and reversing their movements, complete with all the backwards effects.
- Their sword is often used in "Get off me!" scenarios, including well-timed telefrag counters. The effect kicks off as quickly as King Crimson (JJBA).
- They also carry a canister with a fast-acting chemical that rapidly ages and mutates certain plants and resurrects equally-monstrous fossilized ones.
- A victim of frequent time-hopping, who eventually forgot their birthdate. They wear an anachronistic arrangement of future clothes and knight wear.

Weapon: "Crisis Glancer" - An assembly of weapons made up of parts across time. All carry the nickname "Theseus'" before their weapon type. Their anachronistic nature makes them compatible with all types of science and sorcery. This is best demonstrated in gameplay, having two types of gauges tied to specific special moves. Magic augments debuff attack power and tech augments debuff defense. Plant-based traps are used for stage control.

Ability: "Lost in Time" - Their current situation, weaponized. Cla is stabilized by a cabochon stone set firmly into their sword's handle. This prevents them from vanishing out of existence. Their state also gives them their time-hopping and reversing abilities, including repetition of the same action twice over.

@PsySmasher - Would play like a mix between Elma (Xenoblade Chronicles X) and Edelgard (Fire Emblem: Three Houses).
- PsySmasher wields a large halberd and a pair of Swiss Army weapons that can change from dual swords to dual guns to pair up with their speed.
- They are a force to be reckoned with, being one of the physically-strongest fighters in terms of raw power, and possesses immense coordination skills.
- Their speed allows them to evade mid-attacks with certain well-timed battle stances. They are also fast enough to reflexively counter with axe strikes.
- A humanoid alien who wears a black uniform with sleek red armor. They have platinum blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, and a brilliant black eagle motif.

Weapon: "The Artemis Jury" - An important series of weapons in PsySmasher's tool-kit. Each weapon type can tap into the darkness and channel violent energies to become stronger, if not outright clone themselves. They have their own version of Elma's Ghost Factory, where they can split themselves into four equal parts. Should they chain combos effectively and manage their ether, their clones can last up until the last drop of ether before fighting solo.

Ability: "Psalm of Ereshkigal" - A divine invitation to the Amala Network and the high-dimension. They also possess a true form similar to Elma. Their blessings grant them a buffering system that raises crit damage and keeps their meter within a threshold the more successful their combo chains are.

@papagenos - Would play like a mix between Geno & Mallow (Super Mario RPG.) and Banjo & Kazooie (Banjo & Kazooie).
- A formidable mage fighter with a fascination for the occult, astronomy, and puzzles. They can shape shift into various weapons and utilize star magic.
- Papagenos is accompanied by Ursula, an upbeat bear Spirit. Like a Stand, they can rough up foes to protect their User, or form into meteor showers.
- They are some of the few fighters who can fire full-screen lasers. They can also take flight and glide while making the stage appear dark and nightly.
- An autonomous puppet wearing blue and yellow clothes and a bear-themed hoodie. Their Phoenix friend Carol brought them to life in the first place.

Weapon: "Click-Clock Gears" - They can rearrange their body through their puzzle piece composition. They can transform into weapons and objects, like cannons, giant buzzsaws, pitch forks, washing machines, and submarines, to name a few. Their transformed states briefly renders Papagenos immune to flinching. However, should their opponent damage a form of his enough times, it becomes temporarily unavailable until that form is repaired over time.

Ability: "Beware the Night Sky" - A simulation of a starry night which can summon meteors. Papagenos aligns stars in certain arrangements complete with different battle poses to direct the formation of the meteors. They can sneak in lasers to throw off foes as well, making their zoning out-of-this-world.

@Lollipopped - Would play like a mix between Pink Gold Peach (Mario Kart 8) and Lip (Panel De Pon)
- A reluctant fighter who would rather contemplate their situation. They are rather slow, yet immune to flinching with most attacks thrown at them.
- Despite the above, they can still lay the smackdown. Being technically based on Peach, they share the same acrobatics and has devastating kicks.
- They are able to cast spells that drain health away with fairy dust, and command a nigh-sentient well of water that follows them wherever they go.
- A pink-gold statue of a Fairy figure brought to life by a certain magical crown. They have severe identity issues concerning whether or not they exist.

Weapon: "Keter Flower Crown" - A splendid mystical laurel and flower rod combo that gives its wearer a humanoid shape while retaining qualities of what they were as inanimate objects. The flower they carry is based on the Protea, which fittingly represents change (their current situation) and hope (the answer to their existential crisis). The Protea staff also commands the citizens of their forest, triggering spore explosions and abrasive Pixie dust clouds.

Ability: "Made of Mercury" - The essence of the fountain spring they were originally situated on. The water follows them wherever, allowing them to control it as a keep-away tool. Objects that fall into the fountain come out as gold or silver, giving Lollipopped new projectiles to toss back at the enemy.

@SneakyLink - Would play like a mix between Agitha (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess) and Rachel Alucard (Blazblue)
- The most reluctant fighter in the whole cast, absolutely refusing to participate in a fight. All of their offense is based on their reactions to bad luck.
- What often resembles any form of fighting is actually just them swatting at pesky flies with their parasol. This just so happens to catch foes sometimes.
- They loaf around much like Rachel, but use insect servants like Agitha in order to defend themselves. They indirectly command wind and lightning.
- SneakyLink is an Assist Fighter with the same depth as a playable fighter. They are quite frilly, and are cursed to be in the way of unfortunate events.

Weapon: "A Shade for the Sun and Rain" - Their fancy, sturdy, and somewhat ordinary parasol (compared to every other weapon listed on here). It is used to keep the elements at bay, and houses a complex hive of honey bees meant to ward off bad luck. The insects have immense loyalty toward them, transforming into giant mutant attack-soldiers to protect SneakyLink from harm. Amusingly, they are sometimes confused for flies, and die by their hands.

Ability: "Happen Stance" - SneakyLink's bad luck, which causes major collateral damage to those unfortunate enough to be in the same space they are. Thanks to their quick reflexes and reactions however, SneakyLink can avoid violent winds and bolts of lightning while catching others in them instead.

Closing comments: Some of these were kinda rough to decide on. Inevitable when more than one or two people have the same Most-Wanted, so I had to get creative with who got who. I hope that's cool with you guys.
Why was I not notified of this when I was tagged? That description of me is hilarious :yoshi:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Night 4, what a score!

Bandana Dee attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

A Hacker, but it's 4Chan sets up camp for the night.

Shantae and Cat in a Hat with a Bat tell stories about themselves to each other.

PeridotGX questions her sanity.

Bronchitis and Every Human Born in 1993 sleep in shifts.

SneakyLink's Special Hat screams for help.

Grookey defeats Noipoi in a fight, but spares her life.

Teeb147 and Staindgrey hold hands.

Duke Nukem sees a fire, but stays hidden.

Negative Man thinks about winning.

Johnny Test climbs a tree to rest.

Scorbunny catches Faygoshill off guard and kills her.

GLaDOS begs for Greek Philosopher Xenopher to kill her. She refuses, keeping GLaDOS alive.

Ryumo questions her sanity.

Ultimato fends God, but Yoshi, An Underpaid Stunt Double, and Baltard away from her fire.

Wademan94 sees a fire, but stays hidden.

UtopianPoyzin tends to her wounds.

Shotostar thinks about home.​

D

Deleted member

Not sure, but he took 4th in the game prior to when I was collecting tributes, so they came back to prove their worth by killing such a beloved character. What a negative man.

Oh wait
Way to bring the mood down no reason to be Negative, Man!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Who's Negative Man anyways? He sounds like a Robot Master.
Not sure, but he took 4th in the game prior to when I was collecting tributes, so they came back to prove their worth by killing such a beloved character. What a negative man.

Oh wait
I’m wondering if it’s referring to Mister Negative (the Spider-Man villain)
99025D0C-F59D-4106-9B60-0A3C0EC4402F.jpeg

D

Deleted member

it's a bit funny. i guess. It'd probably be funnier if i played splatoon :p
You're not missing out on much. Just those young squid kids and their rap music.

E: **** the image didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom