• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

don't worry, I get it.

Take all the time you need.
I appreciate it. It’s not a serious life problem, and I feel really immature for it working me up so much. Things just feel less safe here, and there are some users here I can’t look at without feeling pure resentment for despite then being nice people. I no longer feel comfortable around them. In that sense, it’s a bit selfish, but I feel I need to take some time and get a grip.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakky

Smash Hero
Thanks! I'm considering making my own icons but I'm not entirely sure just yet.
Well if you obtain a vector program search Youtube for tutorials that's how I learned.

Despite have Illustrator for years I never used it until like a year ago.

For someone because I had a little time

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Okay.
Smashboards has been one of the few places which has felt safe and secure to me in the last few months. For reasons I won’t delve into, it no longer does, and it’s almost depressing.
I need to take a break. This probably looks like another generic, attention-seeking ‘I’m leaving’ post, but it’s not. I hope you understand. There’s one particular user who would understand, and I’d appreciate they don’t speak of it.
Thanks.
We understand. Take as much time as you need before coming back. Best of luck my friend. :D

KMDP

Smash Legend
I appreciate it. It’s not a serious life problem, and I feel really immature for it working me up so much. Things just feel less safe here, and there are some users here I can’t look at without feeling pure resentment for despite then being nice people. I no longer feel comfortable around them. In that sense, it’s a bit selfish, but I feel I need to take some time and get a grip.
Well, take a break from the site. Find your bearings, and come back with a fresh perspective.

We'll still be here when you get back.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
If you need to talk, my PMs are open :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

Well if you obtain a vector program search Youtube for tutorials that's how I learned.

Despite have Illustrator for years I never used it until like a year ago.

For someone because I had a little time

Duly noted! Also the Icon you made looks really nice.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm kinda failing to take care of myself though...
AW ****

YOU DONE WOUND ME UP

I HOPE YOU'RE ****ING READY FOR SOME ENCOURAGEMENT

CUZ THAT'S WHAT YOUR ABOUT TO ****ING GET

BELIEVE IN YOUR SELF

LOVE YOURSELF

TAKE CARE FOR YOURSELF

WHATEVER PROBLEM YOU MAY HAVE I KNOW YOU CAN SOLVE IT

YOU MUST SOLVE IT

DON'T DO IT FOR ME

DON'T DO IT FOR YOURSELF

DO IT FOR THIS MOTHER ******

yoshi_dance_by_farflungbearsuit-d9e3clb.gif

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So given the announcement of Cuphead on the Switch. How high do you think his chances has increased in terms of percentage?

D

Deleted member

So given the announcement of Cuphead on the Switch. How high do you think his chances has increased in terms of percentage?
Not at all, The DLC was likely chosen before this was ever in production. Does it raise the chances for a Microsoft Rep? Yes. Cuphead rep? Not necessarily.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
AW ****

YOU DONE WOUND ME UP

I HOPE YOU'RE ****ING READY FOR SOME ENCOURAGEMENT

CUZ THAT'S WHAT YOUR ABOUT TO ****ING GET

BELIEVE IN YOUR SELF

LOVE YOURSELF

TAKE CARE FOR YOURSELF

WHATEVER PROBLEM YOU MAY HAVE I KNOW YOU CAN SOLVE IT

YOU MUST SOLVE IT

DON'T DO IT FOR ME

DON'T DO IT FOR YOURSELF

DO IT FOR THIS MOTHER ******

View attachment 199866
Touche boi...

If anything it's more of the divisions between the two "competitors" are even thinner than ever... :yoshi:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Figured Cuphead wasn't likely but figured I'd ask anyways given the announcement as when Mortal Kombat 11 was for the Switch.

Noipoi

Howdy!
People still care about who the Square rep is? You'd think people have burnt out by now. :dr^_^:
The only people I see are the people who want other square characters.

Not saying they're wrong, there's a chance it could be someone other than Erdrick. But most of the rest of us have accepted that it's Erdrick.

Noipoi

Howdy!
His chances have goddamn TRIPLED since before, holy ****.

Like, first it was a 0% chance, but after this it's like a whopping 0%.
they had us at the first half, not gonna lie.

Noipoi Noipoi I totally second this. XD Please, make more of these! I am still giggling at what I read.
welp, the people have spoken.

Join me for chapter 2, later today!

D

Deleted member

People still care about who the Square rep is?You'd think people have burnt out by now. :dr^_^:
I care cause all I want in terms of the DLC is Geno, That's all and if he's in I don't care who else is DLC at all at least I get Geno. Erdrick can be the Square rep in Season 2 or right after Geno I don't care I just want my boy.

Though we know Erdrick is in so there's no point fighting about it, I'm just rooting for my boy to one day get in.

D

Deleted member

they had us at the first half, not gonna lie.

welp, the people have spoken.

Join me for chapter 2, later today!
I hope I can make some kind of Cameo! even if it's just that the protagonist spots a Geno doll with duster's clothes on representing me while the Story progresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom