• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

While this isn't indie, that one Kill la Kill fighting game by Arc System Works just got a release date for July 26th, more details here.
Also coming to Switch too.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

D

Deleted member

Microsoft leaks are happening too. I would say Joker might be the exception for leakers rather than the rule. All that's missing is Vergeben telling everybody, "It's *insert character* ya ****wits."
With Microsoft there's at least room to argue about if it's a different Microsoft rep or not with some incorrect info being spread around like the Enderdragon is a Day 1 patch boss and Steve was in beta testing during September, both being incorrect. There's room to argue if it's Steve or if it's Banjo/Other MS rep. While with Square you just have to accept it's Erdrick and do nothing about it.

1st party is worst, because when you include more companies, the more chances there are of leaks due to more connections.
Incineroar was known for longer.

And also, Simon Belmont was leaked in may, which is more than 2 months before the direct.
I meant that it was worse in the sense that 3rd Parties are more significant than 1st parties by now. With 1st parties there's less and less characters to choose from while with 3rd parties there's the Crossover aspect and an evergrowing portion of characters to choose from so I think it's worse that 3rd party characters are leaked.

Erdrick may have surpassed Simon in terms of how long we knew of him as with Simon it's been three months but with Erdrick it's been around three months and there's no sign of a Direct coming. We may end up knowing about him for four months instead of three which is how long we knew of Simon. We knew of Erdrick since December-January it's March, almost April which is 3-4 Months.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I feel like if there was a Resident Evil character chosen then it would be Leon but I like the idea of all the skins just being different RE characters. Chris, Jill, Leon, Claire, Hunk, Rebecca, Billy, and Sheva.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
With Microsoft there's at least room to argue about if it's a different Microsoft rep or not with some incorrect info being spread around like the Enderdragon is a Day 1 patch boss and Steve was in beta testing during September, both being incorrect. There's room to argue if it's Steve or if it's Banjo/Other MS rep. While with Square you just have to accept it's Erdrick and do nothing about it.

I meant that it was worse in the sense that 3rd Parties are more significant than 1st parties by now. With 1st parties there's less and less characters to choose from while with 3rd parties there's the Crossover aspect and an evergrowing portion of characters to choose from so I think it's worse that 3rd party characters are leaked.

Erdrick may have surpassed Simon in terms of how long we knew of him as with Simon it's been three months but with Erdrick it's been around three months and there's no sign of a Direct coming. We may end up knowing about him for four months instead of three which is how long we knew of Simon. We knew of Erdrick since December-January it's March, almost April which is 3-4 Months.
pretty sure a reveal will be soon. if it's not within the next 3 weeks i'll be surprised. could still happen i guess.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
so you bought roughly, uh, carry the one, divide by 5...
View attachment 199692
3.5 billion
I don't judge you for YOUR life decisions so shut up
While this isn't indie, that one Kill la Kill fighting game by Arc System Works just got a release date for July 26th, more details here.

I still can't believe this game exists when it should have came out like 5 years ago. Also if it wasn't for the fact the DLC is free I'd be pissed at goddamn MAKO being DLC

D

Deleted member

Hey, does anyone here have experience with the Wii U's DS VC games? There's one or two I'm interested in getting, but I have no idea if the DS emulation on Wii U is any good or not. :drshrug:

D

Deleted member

Back to my old avatar, will probably use the Edea one later again

With RE reps, I would like Nemesis. Feel that a zombie represents the series better but thats just me.

D

Deleted member

pretty sure a reveal will be soon. if it's not within the next 3 weeks i'll be surprised. could still happen i guess.
I'm sure there will be one somewhat soon but there's never telling with Nintendo maybe they're saving all of the big Smash info for E3, Maybe not. Even if there's a direct in two weeks give or take that'll probably equal with how long we knew of Simon.

D

Deleted member

I feel like if there was a Resident Evil character chosen then it would be Leon but I like the idea of all the skins just being different RE characters. Chris, Jill, Leon, Claire, Hunk, Rebecca, Billy, and Sheva.
Unless they were doing the protag of a specific game (like Joker and P5) I would guess it would be Chris with a Jill alt tbh

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Just watched that part where the dude flips for no reason and I'm seriously wondering if it's somehow a VVVVV tease. Absolutely not tho
Isn't that already on Switch though?

I was under the impression that game was already on ****ing everything.

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

Mako- DLC

God ****ing damn Arc Sys. Why do you keep finding ways to take my money?

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hey, does anyone here have experience with the Wii U's DS VC games? There's one or two I'm interested in getting, but I have no idea if the DS emulation on Wii U is any good or not. :drshrug:
You should definitely buy Shadow Dragon.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Why the ****ing **** is Mako held back as DLC?

That's like ****ing Luigi being held back from Smash Bros. for DLC.

That's bull****.

D

Deleted member

I played a few, they worked fine as I remember.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I'm sure there will be one somewhat soon but there's never telling with Nintendo maybe they're saving all of the big Smash info for E3, Maybe not. Even if there's a direct in two weeks give or take that'll probably equal with how long we knew of Simon.
They might've been waiting for the persona news first, before showcasing, and priming joker thoroughly before the next reveal. just a guess

D

Deleted member

Yeah I'm not arguing that Microsoft is worse. I'm just saying expect other fighters to be leaked later if Erdrick is real.

D

Deleted member

They might've been waiting for the persona news first, before showcasing, and priming joker thoroughly before the next reveal. just a guess
Possibly, admittedly I don't know where you're going with this but yeah that's definitely a possibility.

Pakky

Smash Hero

YEAH MAKO!!

Best girl

*Reads DLC*

Wait what? MAN!

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion

Where the hell are the anime ost songs, there’s no point if there’s no “Don’t lose your way”

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't judge you for YOUR life decisions so shut up
I'll judge you all I want, you're like infinitely more powerful than mere mortals anyways, so I see it as more punching up then anything considering all the **** you pulled with the invasion of -1456. Besides couldn't you always just mindbre̛̫͎̯͖͓a̞̠͔͔̭̣͉̕k̳̟̟̣̘̫̠ ͙̪ͅm̠͚̩͙͞ḛ ̩̪̱͢o͕̝̣̥͖͕͉ḥ̶̫̯̤̖͙̫ ̞͖̞͡g̭̗̟̹͢od̖͍ ̺̹o̰̞͢h̷̻̩̘͔̙ ̻͇̼͢m̤͇̬a͈̝̦͎n̵͙͇̬͍̗ w̛̪̬̭h͚̰̗̫̠͍at̠'̫͓̙͍s͙̮̫̯̳͖̞ ̴h̢̺a̴̰̼̳̮̫p̲͉p͉̥̜̹e̩͍̹̯̳͠n̻̠͎̦̻͚̲i҉͚͕̘͉̮n̯̜͔̹g̯̜̲̲̻͞

D

Deleted member

I'll judge you all I want, you're like infinitely more powerful then mere mortals anyways, so I see it as more punching up then anything considering all the **** you pulled with the invasion of -1456. Besides couldn't you always just mindbre̛̫͎̯͖͓a̞̠͔͔̭̣͉̕k̳̟̟̣̘̫̠ ͙̪ͅm̠͚̩͙͞ḛ ̩̪̱͢o͕̝̣̥͖͕͉ḥ̶̫̯̤̖͙̫ ̞͖̞͡g̭̗̟̹͢od̖͍ ̺̹o̰̞͢h̷̻̩̘͔̙ ̻͇̼͢m̤͇̬a͈̝̦͎n̵͙͇̬͍̗ w̛̪̬̭h͚̰̗̫̠͍at̠'̫͓̙͍s͙̮̫̯̳͖̞ ̴h̢̺a̴̰̼̳̮̫p̲͉p͉̥̜̹e̩͍̹̯̳͠n̻̠͎̦̻͚̲i҉͚͕̘͉̮n̯̜͔̹g̯̜̲̲̻͞
Holy **** Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen just killed a man. I'm out.

D

Deleted member

Yeah I've bought a few DS games on the Wii U, whatcha want to know?
How does it work, exactly? I imagine the DS' bottom screen is on the Gamepad while the top screen is on the TV? Also, are there any weird filters put on the games like the darker N64 games?

You should definitely buy Shadow Dragon.
I actually do really want to play one of the older FEs someday. I'm kind of scared to, though, because I've been spoiled by the modern games' casual mode, ha ha.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Where's the none option on the poll? I want to make enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom