• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Alright, so if Steve really is put into Smash, what should his stage be? I think a traveling stage going through the most iconic Minecraft biomes would be fitting, along with the entire stage being destructible.
Pokefloats but with Minecraft blocks.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Stealing this from a tumblr post but this is probably my only concern with Endgame
Why does Carol look like this:
Fancy eyeshadow, thick lipstick, tight top, during the goddamn apocalypse after being gone for two decades
VS
How she actually dresses in Captain Marvel
Basically what I'm trying to say is let Carol dress like a 90s lesbian
Male director vs. female director. The same thing happened in Justice League with the Amazons

D

Deleted member

for real tho why is takeout pizza so expensive

i could go for one right now if it didn't cost me the price of an indie game for a medium
You don't get the visceral Italian magic sprinkled onto it when you go out, as opposed to takeout. My main source is Mario from Shenmue.

D

Deleted member

I loved the Endgame trailer, but why was Carol dressed like that? Doesn't fit her style at all.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
travelling stage that goes from grassland with a house to a cave to the nether seems like a must tbh

the real question is what music they'd use
They could use some songs from the Nether such as this one:

Or they could pull a Pac-Man and get Banjo and Halo music in there...

Roberk

Smash Champion
travelling stage that goes from grassland with a house to a cave to the nether seems like a must tbh

the real question is what music they'd use
Damn, imagine Minecraft getting the electric guitar treatment in a Smash Bros remix, that’d be great.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Okay so, I quite literally have NEVER made an alt account on this site. Someone I know has come onto this site in an attempt to ridicule, and has made numerous alternate accounts after being banned. I have absolutely nothing to do with her as we are not on speaking terms due to what she did here. As a matter of fact, I warned GothFluttershy that she was trying to bully and belittle him.

So thank you, you misinformed homunculus for making a baseless accusation that stood absolutely zero ground. You have proven today just how terrible you are at debating with your numerous false equivalencies and non-sequiturs.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Alright, so if Steve really is put into Smash, what should his stage be? I think a traveling stage going through the most iconic Minecraft biomes would be fitting, along with the entire stage being destructible.
I imagine it would be similar to the Mario Maker one. Instead of changing locations, the stage would "transform" via moving blocks. There would probably be Creeper hazards that would blow up specific chunks. I'm betting a minecart would either be rolling around in the background, or actually be rideable.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Stealing this from a tumblr post but this is probably my only concern with Endgame
Why does Carol look like this:
Fancy eyeshadow, thick lipstick, tight top, during the goddamn apocalypse after being gone for two decades
VS
How she actually dresses in Captain Marvel
Basically what I'm trying to say is let Carol dress like a 90s lesbian
People can change their look over the course of ten+ years though.

D

Deleted member

Wouldn't have considered Strawberries as a Pizza Topping.

That being said I have seen a Chocolate Pizza (I'm not sure if the Pizza base was bread or more chocolate), so...
I tried one of the instant ones in the oven with chocolate and marshmallows, I discovered a new way to hate myself.

D

Deleted member

Does anybody remember that Dr. Mario mobile game that was announced with almost no fanfare? Is anybody going to give it a shot?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Steve's stage would be a heavily interactive version of Mario Maker, where almost everything is breakable. There would be a day night cycle and at night, Monsters come out to attack the players. All can be killed, and all die in the morning. Lava and water can also be present. This stage would also have to be somewhat large to work well.

D

Deleted member

Well, the way I see her (or him, I forgot QQ) meaning. It meant we are all not true to our biological gender in some way. Maybe a weird way to say it, but kinda true in that sense.
See, a lot of this is just semantics. I agree with that to an extent because I don't think that gender is that important. Sex matters more and there are definitely physical differences in sex, we're a sexual dimorphic species. So if a transwoman who's completely fine with their male body competes in woman's sports, they have an inherent advantage.

And the wording is harmful because having dysphoria is not too common and people who don't have it honestly shouldn't even identify themselves as trans. All it does is harm the image of people with dysphoria.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
The only way to really change the topic is with a different topic. Like us based pizza posters, pineapple gang rise up.
Legit, why does no one ever talk about Italian Sausage? That's such a good topping with no exposure.

D

Deleted member

Why is feminine man in quotes? It's completely okay just just be a feminine man. Not every feminine man is trans and convincing them they are is harmful to them.

So I'm not allowed to have my own honest and at the time, conflicted thoughts? Okay. Yep, just follow follow the guide book.

That's really not true. Being trans is very delicate and should be treated with much care. It's not a trend to jump on, I'm sorry. I'm not saying this to be an *******, I'm saying this because that stuff is harmful to people. There's plenty of people who end up detransitioning(these same people also get threatened with violence btw and have few people that support them) or thought they were trans and weren't. It's a really touchy subject.
Saying this as delicately as I can since I'm not trans and I don't wanna misrep any of their issues

From my understanding, trans people are trans in their own specific way. Some are uncomfortable with their bodies but not with being associated with given pronouns, or vice-versa. You can't just suggest to someone that maybe they don't know what they're comfortable or uncomfortable with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberk

Smash Champion
Does anybody remember that Dr. Mario mobile game that was announced with almost no fanfare? Is anybody going to give it a shot?
If it has levels it might keep my attention but I’ll drop it within the first week if it’s just a high score game with typical micro-transactions.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The only way to really change the topic is with a different topic. Like us based pizza posters, pineapple gang rise up.
If you guys are being problematic, I'm sure a moderator will change it. And maybe rearrange your faces at the same time. Anything's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom