• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Should I be concerned that I recognized this immediately?
No.

I have an uncomfortable amount of explicit knowledge of 90s-00s country music despite hating the genre. I know the words by heart to a ****ton of music I don't even like because it's all my family listens to.

I once tried to impress a girl by singing "And the Thunder Rolls" in my natural southern accent at karaoke. It totally worked but I felt dirty singing it.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804

He fears. Every day, the curse that permeates through his body grows stronger.
The memory lost, the flesh that is no longer, the hunger that cannot be fulfilled.
He dashes across the earth, drenched in red, trailing behind him, his crimson arms.
A beast of the Void. Neither peace nor hope has resided in this body for a long, long time.

D

Deleted member

No.

I have an uncomfortable amount of explicit knowledge of 90s-00s country music despite hating the genre. I know the words by heart to a ****ton of music I don't even like because it's all my family listens to.

I once tried to impress a girl by singing "And the Thunder Rolls" in my natural southern accent at karaoke. It totally worked but I felt dirty singing it.
Ah.

Well, at the very least I don't hate the music. Is THAT something I should be concerned with? :V

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So, unrelated, but transforming characters were always one of my favorite aspects in any Smash game. It blew my mind when I saw that Zelda could be Sheik in Melee with a click of a button, and I still think it's pretty cool now with the Trainer. I always liked that feature, though I didn't really care for the transforming feature that Samus had in Brawl.

Probably because it was hard to pull it off, or at least to a younger me, it was.

Pakky

Smash Hero
My cousin just asked me if there's such a thing as a Western anime.

Cartoons?
Cow and Chicken

Ahhh Real Monsters

The Tick

Big Guy and Rusty

Bettle Juice

The Boondocks

Black Dynamite.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

The memory lost, the flesh that is no longer, the hunger that cannot be fulfilled.
He dashes across the earth, drenched in red, trailing behind him, his crimson arms.
A beast of the Void. Neither peace nor hope has resided in this body for a long, long time.
Stuff like that is why I love the Under Night UI. All these random messages plastered everywhere for no real reason. Character selection, win screens, battle transitions, they all have **** like this in 'em.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Ah.

Well, at the very least I don't hate the music. Is THAT something I should be concerned with? :V
Haha, also no.

I've become somewhat estranged from my family and old way of life. Contemporary country music is something I closely associate with them. Plus I really just never liked it.

I actually have a hand that didn't heal right after punching a cement wall in college over being dragged to a ho-down country bar among other things. Fun fact.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
*smells the air* Why do I smell a flaming garbage pile

God bless Noodle Boi

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
No.

I share that sentiment, thankfully it’s not as iften now but I grew sick of country music after having my family play it all the damn time.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Hey, are we still talking anime in here?

Because I ****ing love Resident Evil Black Lagoon.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I had a dream last night where they revealed a few more character designs from Three Houses and there was a prepromoted Sage who was literally Chris Griffin from Family Guy in a white robe. Like, with the artstyle clash and everything.

So that was something.

Pakky

Smash Hero
I had a dream last night where they revealed a few more character designs from Three Houses and there was a prepromoted Sage who was literally Chris Griffin from Family Guy in a white robe. Like, with the artstyle clash and everything.

So that was something.
I'll take ten copies

ClaTheBae

Smash Master

So that was something.
CHANGE YOUR PROFILE PIC BACK RIGHT NOW

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
WHOA WHOA WHOA

EVERYONE SHUT UP

Opossum Opossum CHANGED HIS AVATAR HOLY ****

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

So that was something.
calls himself an opossum when he's nothing more than a opochrom

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

So that was something.
did you eat something bad last night?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Everyone else was changing theirs.
excuse you, i exist and im not changing this bad boy because it's one of the only good pictures of rai that exist

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom