• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

****, you know what I just realized. Unrelated to this, but since Pierre Taki just got busted recently for cocaine use and Sega has been stopping sales of Judgement over at Japan, I would assume Disney has to stop sales of Kingdom Hearts 3 in Japan too.

Pierre Taki also voiced Olaf in the Japanese dub of KHIII.

Christ, this **** is wild.

****ING YIKES BEYOND (solo).png

D

Deleted member

****, you know what I just realized. Unrelated to this, but since Pierre Taki just got busted recently for cocaine use and Sega has been stopping sales of Judgement over at Japan, I would assume Disney has to stop sales of Kingdom Hearts 3 in Japan too.

View attachment 197881
olaf likes snow leave him alone

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

View attachment 197881
Kingdom Hearts 3.5 incoming!

Only change is Olaf’s voice.

Mandatory and progress does not transfer.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I still find it ****ing hilarious how Skype just got completely and utterly invalidated in every way by competitors
It's not like Discord's doesn't come with its own problems either.

Keep the underground criminal ring of actual criminal activity but one man makes a furry joke the entire squad staff that also happens to be furry will annihilate you in an instant.

D

Deleted member

oh ****, I didnt think about that. I heard they were just gonna change Olafs VA
I mean, we live in a "Patch-Era World" where that can be patched easily, but knowing how extremely adamant Japan is about drug use, they will do absolutely everything to erase that person after finding positive results on drugs.

Hell, I'm just looking into it further, his record label is even dropping him and erasing any ties they had with Pierre.

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So, if anyone was interested in applying as a mod, it seems the applications may be getting updated.
View attachment 197882
Eh, the current application is fine. Just put your discord instead of your Skype.

I filled one out in case my experience were ever needed, but I don't think it will be. There are other people far more excited about the prospect of being a mod. I don't think Smashboards will ever be short on people applying.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i dont even think im old enough to be mod

and i've had technically more experience which is funny

D

Deleted member

I hope that June ends up being an amazing month.

Mostly because my most wanted game of the year releases during that time (Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled). Dragon Quest Builders 2, DQXI S and MUA3 are close doh.

I just need to decide which port to pick (PS4 or Switch) and the option of going with the Nitros Oxide edition.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I’m a mod of a subreddit, does that count?

Ok so the place is technically a joke sub but it counts right?

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Japanese dub? You mean the English voices came first to the Japanese game?
It happens sometimes in Japanese games. Resident Evil comes to mind.

The lip syncing and initial acting is all done by Western actors, then they dub over it with Japanese actors after.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Eh, the current application is fine. Just put your discord instead of your Skype.

I filled one out in case my experience were ever needed, but I don't think it will be. There are other people far more excited about the prospect of being a mod. I don't think Smashboards will ever be short on people applying.
Yeah it is I just kinda wanted to play it safe and check if they want my skype still, which I don't have. It also still lists it as Smashworld Fourms, and I wasn't sure if they wanted to update that. But yeah, my bad.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I mean, we live in a "Patch-Era World" where that can be patched easily, but knowing how extremely adamant Japan is about drug use, they will do absolutely everything to erase that person after finding positive results on drugs.

Hell, I'm just looking into it further, his record label is even dropping him and erasing any ties they had with Pierre.
Man, Japan really slaps the **** out of you if they find you with drugs. Straight up pimp slaps you. They stright up annihilate your career

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

I was 16 when I was first made an admin of something like this, and I know around here we've had 14 and 15 year olds as mods before.

Age is just a number; maturity and how you conduct yourself is what matters instead.

D

Deleted member

Age is just a number; maturity and how you conduct yourself is what matters instead.
this statement could also be used in a much different, much worse way

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Nah, I've changed too much since those days.

Resident ****-to-everyone user becoming resident ****-to-everyone mod isn't on my agenda. :079:

D

Deleted member

Mod me and i'll make sure to assasinate every other mod and establish a dictatorship.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I was 16 when I was first made an admin of something like this, and I know around here we've had 14 and 15 year olds as mods before.

I was 19 when I got my first admin gig.

Holy **** that was 11 years ago. Ewwwwwwwwwwww.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

I've been an admin/mod of a bajillion different things since doing a TF2 server in 2009.
Age doesn't matter as much as drive and attitude do, tbh.

I'm aiming for being manager eventually at my new job even. It's just something I like doing, so I try to keep up the charade that I'm a sane person sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom