• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I didn’t pose him like this, by the way. He did this in his own.
i can't not see that outstretched arm as a hind leg

Hm, dissapointing that we probably wont see gameplay until the day he comes out. I thought there was supposed to be some kinda P5 event this month and assumed we'd see it then.
P5R is getting gameplay details this month, probably to reveal the datamined (in smash) female joker, but i don't think we'd see smash gameplay there - there's too much 3.0.0 info to reveal to drop him outside of a focused direct imo

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Elma Gang is makin a comeback?

Uh... Poppi Gang rise up?
tbh poppi would have a pretty cool moveset, like a alternate pokemon trianer
alpha for defence, qt for agility, qtpi for all out offence

of course to be accurate to the games alpha and qt need to be completely ****ing useless while qtpi has to be the most broken character in the game

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberk

Smash Champion
Showerthought: Are guests regulars that just don't make accounts? Or do we have a rotation of guests that go in and out of relevance? The world may never know.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Any bets on whether Nintendo teases a big game that's vaguely 'in development' at E3 like they did for Prime 4 in 2017? Or are they gonna be more cautious about announcing games so early on after the Prime 4 debacle?

KMDP

Smash Legend
Actually, I just remembered something.

Yesterday, I watched the Treesicle Video about how Gaming on Youtube is "Dying" (I haven't watched the Game Theory video on the same subject yet, however).

They talked about how the system in place now is unsustainable for Gaming on Youtube: i.e. the biggest gaming Youtubers tend to be based in whatever's hot at the time (Minecraft, Indie Horror, Overwatch, Fortnite etc), and how the Youtuber is forced to branch out once the bubble inevitably bursts.

But the thing is... all those Gaming Youtubers could, you know, not try to lure in viewers with whatever the current fad is, Gaming Youtubers like the Game Grumps, Chuggaaconroy, ProtonJon, NintendoCapriSun, MasaeAnela, Lucahjin, StephenPlays, BrainScratchComms/SuperGamingBros., NicoB and others do just fine (even if some are wobbly because of copyright and demonetisation) because the viewers come for them, and not CoD/Minecraft/FNAF/Overwatch/DDLC/Fortnite etc). Even PewDiePie, Markiplier and JackSepticEye did more than just the fad games when they hit it big.

They were saying "we get a lot of comments asking when we'll cover FNAF again", and the answer to that should be "we aren't a FNAF channel" and "we'll cover more FNAF when there's more FNAF to cover" not "our channel is dying because people expect us to cover FNAF".

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
This is just the beginning of an era.
View attachment 197518
I have gameplay images too.
I know y’all may not beleive me, but I have a source.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Then why the **** tease us with just "Animal Crossing 2019"? hell, even pokemon gen 8 got its trailer

yeah Im pretty ****ing steamed
Cause that’s all they needed to do to make headlines at the time, despite how it would make hardcore fans antsy (my girlfriend is always begging for more news, and I’m very interested as well)

Roberk

Smash Champion
Any bets on whether Nintendo teases a big game that's vaguely 'in development' at E3 like they did for Prime 4 in 2017? Or are they gonna be more cautious about announcing games so early on after the Prime 4 debacle?
If Nintendo can "win" events with literal Jpegs of logos, I don't think they'll stop soon. While Prime 4's delay is more pronounced, this announcing of games way too early so that they will be delayed has happened a ton in recent years: Breath of the Wild, Yoshi Crafted World, Three Houses, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom