• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You know, where I live, none of the town officials or game wardens openly admit to mountain lions living here, likely because they would kill the tourism industry in a town that thrives on tourism, but they live here. Mountain lions are terrifying.

But my god, when they actually open their mouths it's hard to take them seriously. They're the largest cat able to purr, but they're also the only big cat that can't roar. They either hiss, or sound like...this.

D

Deleted member

It depends, is it still "lawful" if I can just remake the laws I don't like? Reality can be whatever I want here. :p

But I'm made of rainbows, so of course I'm on the side of goodness and light. :p
when i snap my fingers half the users on this thread will be banned

KMDP

Smash Legend
I remeber when my cow died in A/nother Wonderful Life. That game was hella dark

Then in Story of Season, animals can run away and if you don't find them they die. So I started up the game one day to notice my alpaca was gone. I go to check on his status and right below its picture it had in Big Red Letters "Runaway". You could say I panicked
I really liked Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life (that's the GC one, right?)

It was really ****ty of them to guilt trip you for your farm animals dying of old age though.

They got old and died! There was literally nothing I could do, idiot townsfolk!

I remember in Harvest Moon GB (the first Harvest Moon I played), I really liked South Park at the time, so I called the Farmer "Kenn" (because Kenny wouldn't fit), and the Dog "Kenn" and the Horse "Kenn" and the Cows and Chickens "Kenn".

I always call at least one cow "Kenn" now, in honour of my first Harvest Moon game, I even did so in Stardew Valley.

D

Deleted member

broke: avengers endgame will be the biggest movie of 2019
woke: detective pikachu will be the biggest movie of 2019
bespoke: the sonic the hedgehog movie actually turns out to be super good and is the biggest movie of 2019

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I really liked Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life (that's the GC one, right?)

It was really ****ty of them to guilt trip you for your farm animals dying of old age though.

They got old and died! There was literally nothing I could do, idiot townsfolk!

I remember in Harvest Moon GB (the first Harvest Moon I played), I really liked South Park at the time, so I called the Farmer "Kenn" (because Kenny wouldn't fit), and the Dog "Kenn" and the Horse "Kenn" and the Cows and Chickens "Kenn".

I always call at least one cow "Kenn" now, in honour of my first Harvest Moon game, I even did so in Stardew Valley.
yeah, A wonderful Life was Gamecube. I used to play it everyday but wow, they did make you feel like crap for letting your animals die. I think I remeber crying when my oldest cow died actually. When I name my animals, I name them all after memes and sometimes anime

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
unrelated but i see you've updated your sig and honestly i would actually kinda love miku
she's always been a weird sort of "haha yeah imagine that" pick for me since i love the project diva games, but after seeing alpharad talk about her yesterday i started thinking "huh actually you know what **** it, it's rise up time"

D

Deleted member

she's always been a weird sort of "haha yeah imagine that" pick for me since i love the project diva games, but after seeing alpharad talk about her yesterday i started thinking "huh actually you know what **** it, it's rise up time"
miku gang rise up

D

Deleted member

broke: avengers endgame will be the biggest movie of 2019
woke: detective pikachu will be the biggest movie of 2019
bespoke: the sonic the hedgehog movie actually turns out to be super good and is the biggest movie of all time./QUOTE]
Fixed it for ya.

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
You know, where I live, none of the town officials or game wardens openly admit to mountain lions living here, likely because they would kill the tourism industry in a town that thrives on tourism, but they live here. Mountain lions are terrifying.

But my god, when they actually open their mouths it's hard to take them seriously. They're the largest cat able to purr, but they're also the only big cat that can't roar. They either hiss, or sound like...this.
Oh my god.

"Rar..."

It's so cute. :laugh:
yeah, A wonderful Life was Gamecube. I used to play it everyday but wow, they did make you feel like crap for letting your animals die. I think I remeber crying when my oldest cow died actually. When I name my animals, I name them all after memes and sometimes anime
I usually used the random name generator in Stardew Valley because those names were absolutely hilarious.

D

Deleted member

ay ay can we get uhhhhh okoye wearing a panther suit

thank you kevin feige have a nice day

KMDP

Smash Legend
Gamecube Memories: playing Pokémon Channel and changing the date over and over to beat the game in, like, an Afternoon.

I WANTED THAT FREE JIRACHI, DAMMIT!

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well, I finished designing a character based off of psychosis.
E9786E1C-9905-4C0E-8321-943D1518A184.png

This is a character for a game that maybe will come out I dunno. It’s supposed to bassically be a horror game based off of the devs personal experiences with psychosis.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
oopsie.PNG

Wowzers, I has 10,000 likes. What, it only took all of you like, half of the posts it took me? I can't believe I'm making such a big deal out of a couple worthless likes on a forum about ****ing Smash Bros. I'd just like to thank my parents...

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Speaking of chill games guilt-tripping you, I really hope the next Animal Crossing has a feature where you can prevent your favourite villagers from leaving cos **** that series' tendency to blackmail you into playing in this way

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well, I finished designing a character based off of psychosis.
View attachment 197511
This is a character for a game that maybe will come out I dunno. It’s supposed to bassically be a horror game based off of the devs personal experiences with psychosis.
Anyway, so, what do you all think of it? Anything I can improve? Is it creepy?

mbvswb

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 4561 1118 2914
I've been playing P5 to get ready for Joker. The game kicks ass and i cant wait to see how he plays. Wish we'd see gameplay. Are there any leads to when we might see it first?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I've been playing P5 to get ready for Joker. The game kicks *** and i cant wait to see how he plays. Wish we'd see gameplay. Are there any leads to when we might see it first?
before the end of april

so basically anytime in the next 8 weeks and god i wish we had more to go on than that

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I've been playing P5 to get ready for Joker. The game kicks *** and i cant wait to see how he plays. Wish we'd see gameplay. Are there any leads to when we might see it first?
I'm betting early April

More specifically, the 9th or 10th.

It lines up with when Nintendo usually does single game focused directs

I'm also 95% sure they'll also announce character 2 in that same direct (I'm personally betting on Erdrick, but it could be just about anyone)

D

Deleted member

I'm also 95% sure they'll also announce character 2 in that same direct (I'm personally betting on Erdrick, but it could be just about anyone)
hey i mean elma is pretty a brave choice y'know

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
This is my cat when we first got him. He was really skinny and not well fed, ya know.
910039A3-EDCA-4A13-B0C2-682505DB2344.jpeg
This is him now, one year later, and he’s all healthy and happy.
AB0A277E-6E64-4683-8389-0B35376F96A6.jpeg

mbvswb

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 4561 1118 2914
Hm, dissapointing that we probably wont see gameplay until the day he comes out. I thought there was supposed to be some kinda P5 event this month and assumed we'd see it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom