• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Random question: Do you refrain from using your most wanted character as your avatar so you don’t look biased when trying to argue about that character’s chances?

I ask this as I just switched to an unamused Banjo pic lol.
y-yeah, totally

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Random question: Do you refrain from using your most wanted character as your avatar so you don’t look biased when trying to argue about that character’s chances?

I usually just think of a character and look for some art w/ said character. They're usually either a Pokemon, Smash character, or a Granblue character.

Hmm... you know what, despite Elma and Bandana Waddle Dee being tied for my most wanted, I don't think I've had either of them as my avatar before.

Interesting.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

I've had avatars of my most wanteds in the past...

Though now that I think about it, I should try to refrain myself, in the future

Last edited:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Hey guys, is the BoTW DLC worth it? I beat the game a couple of weeks ago, and I had a lot of fun, but I heard that it was... disappointing?

Was it really?
The Champion's Ballad is really cool and worth the price. The 1st DLC pack is not super interesting, but if you want difficulty added to the game, it'll help with that.

If you enjoyed BOTW, you'll probably enjoy the DLC. It's not a whole new experience, but it adds lots of fun stuff.

KMDP

Smash Legend
It's part of the reason I never switched back to the Isaac avatar I used when I first came here.

Lollipopped

Smash Lord

It doesn't make a difference for me. My most wanted is stupid as hell, so it's kinda impossible for me to be legitimately biased towards her because she makes no sense whatsoever, so it's hard to make an argument in her favor.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
It doesn't make a difference for me. My most wanted is stupid as hell, so it's kinda impossible for me to be legitimately biased towards her because she makes no sense whatsoever, so it's hard to make an argument in her favor.
I kinda hope that they patch in like... when she picks up a metal box she turns pink-gold instead of the normal color

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Okay I messed around with the settings and I made a new account it's now ShotoStar2 see if that does anything.
Just tried, nothing

This may sound stupid in hindsight, but did you download the demo or buy the game?

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
I kinda hope that they patch in like... when she picks up a metal box she turns pink-gold instead of the normal color
That would be really cool. I'd even settle for an alternate costume. For me, the ideal scenario would be maybe in the next Smash, Daisy becomes a semi-clone of Peach, and instead Pink Gold Peach becomes the echo. But I can't see that happening.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So Zero thinks Greninja's top tier, which is neat. He hasn't uploaded his top tier video yet, but it's the only tier left so we know who's in it lol.

:ultgreninja: love is always good.

D

Deleted member

Just checking...:4pacman:

Still unable to get it to work on my end
What version of the game are you on? It might be that, I bought the game from the Microsoft Store and it's the most recent version but yours might differ.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
What version of the game are you on? It might be that, I bought the game from the Microsoft Store and it's the most recent version but yours might differ.
Uh... we’re playing Java edition.

I think you bought Xbox One version...

D

Deleted member

Guys I’m wearing my battle armor.

A FNAF onsie.

I’m sooooo cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom