• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
welp KMDP ima join you in the zanza cult
Zanza is the new Xehanort.
On this day eight years ago, My Pokemon Journey started.

Ever since then, i've been a die hard Pokemon fan. I've bought every release since 2012, i've followed the anime, the movies, even the card game. It's my number one favorite series of all time. And it all started with this.

View attachment 196760

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Sorry for thelong absence. My mother wanted me to join a seminar abruptly and she thinks consent is overrated.

Did I miss anything?

osby

Smash Obsessed
I've been dead for about a week, I think...

Oh, you're talking about Hunger Games

What kind of seminar was it?
Social cooperatives and economy. It was actually pretty interesting but goodness, it was long.

More folks dying, Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! had a very brief gay experience, Nick Cage and Detective Pikachu cuddled.
I won't ask for context because it's better that way.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Social cooperatives and economy. It was actually pretty interesting but goodness, it was long.
Ooh, sounds like something I would enjoy maybe reading the summary of at some point.

I'm trying to get back into reading in order to learn about things and develop skills, so in my reading queue I have Management 101 and Accounting 101 (I want to open up a business eventually), and I'm thinking of getting a game development book at some point

D

Deleted member

i cant believe detective pikachu bashed my ****ing head in

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom