• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

"All Hail The King" was a short released on the Thor: The Dark World DVD/Blu-Ray that involved Ben Kingsley's character (the fake Mandarin) being assassinated by a representative from the Ten Rings on behalf of the real Mandarin.
Ok but when can he actually show up in a movie oh that's right never because Robert Downey Jr. would rather kill himself before making Iron Man 4

Last edited by a moderator:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Y'know I wonder what's gonna happen to Tony in Endgame. I wonder if he'll be killed off, or retired at least. Doesn't Pepper become Iron Man in the comics? They might do something with that.
Depends on Robert Downey Jr.'s willingness. Through hearsay I've heard that he's wanted to be done with the character for a long time, but I haven't been able to find any evidence for it. It's been a long time since Iron Man 3, so I think another solo movie could work. Depends on whether or not the stars want to be done or not.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming straight to me? Even if I have a spear and that gives me a longass disjoint?
Sakurai: All of Bandana's Dee's attacks with his Spear break shields.
Players: But that's like 90% of his moveset!
Sakurai: *laughs*

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Were the Bravely Games really all that good? I played the Demo for the original when it first came out like, forever ago. Was ok. That final secret boss or whatever was just annoying and I didn't love it so much to get it. Same with Octopathe Traveler I suppose, though I enjoyed Octopath more.

D

Deleted member

Depends on Robert Downey Jr.'s willingness. Through hearsay I've heard that he's wanted to be done with the character for a long time, but I haven't been able to find any evidence for it. It's been a long time since Iron Man 3, so I think another solo movie could work. Depends on whether or not the stars want to be done or not.
IDK about RDJ but IIRC Chris Evans is straight up quitting the role of Captain America so something might happen to him in Endgame

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Were the Bravely Games really all that good? I played the Demo for the original when it first came out like, forever ago. Was ok. That final secret boss or whatever was just annoying and I didn't love it so much to get it. Same with Octopathe Traveler I suppose, though I enjoyed Octopath more.
I'm with ya, they never grabbed me either. I got Default for Christmas one year, didn't get very far before I just got bored. Bought Second just to see if anything improved, still didn't bother to beat it.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
well damn lol
I'd imagine all of the actors who've been around since the first Avengers movie are probably tired of it. Being continuing stars in a singular blockbuster movie franchise is probably exhausting. We don't think about all the press and touring required to make these things so huge, and RDJ's been doing it since 2007. Your body and spirit get old eventually.

Plus, for an actor who's hit the top of the mountain and become a movie star, having hordes of fans that care more about the character you're playing than your work in and of itself probably gets annoying after the first couple movies.

D

Deleted member

wait but

he's even happier
There’s a difference though. This is just generic evil smile, who cares? Juno though, that’s the smile of a cold-blooded killer. They are an emotionless husk who only wants to make you suffer.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Ok but when can he actually show up in a movie oh that's right never because Robert Downey Jr. would rather kill himself before making Iron Man 4
First thought: Oh, Shishœ got a new avatar. It's cute.
Second thought: Damn that post does not match that avatar at all.

D

Deleted member

My brother just suggested an idea I can't get out of my head, so I have come here to gauge interest:

Dedede in a Org. 13 coat. Eeeehhhhh?????

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
First thought: Oh, Shishœ got a new avatar. It's cute.
Second thought: Damn that post does not match that avatar at all.
Avatars really do give every post you make a certain connotation, don't they? Reminds me of the time I had an avatar of Android 18 shrugging, and I felt like it made all my posts sound sarcastic.

Also, speaking of avatars, I'm using this same avatar on Discord now, and some dude noticed it. I told him "haha yeah it's a mood man" and he took that to mean I was saying this avatar represents my struggles with severe depression and alcoholism.

I didn't even remotely know how to respond.

D

Deleted member

There’s a difference though. This is just generic evil smile, who cares? Juno though, that’s the smile of a cold-blooded killer. They are an emotionless husk who only wants to make you suffer.
well i personally think both are adorable and im happy that both of them are happy
:happysheep:
sigma.PNG

sigma2.PNG

:sadsheep:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
hell to the ****ing yes they were good damn ************

i mean yeah they were

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

so is avengers EG the end of the MCU or is there gonna be more? Or like, a reboot?
There's hella gonna be more, but the original Avengers might retire and some may die, making the MCU more focused on newer characters like T'challa, Spidey, Captain marvel, etc

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
so is avengers EG the end of the MCU or is there gonna be more? Or like, a reboot?
I've heard the MCU's gonna keep goin', but after Endgame there will be a new team of Avengers led by Captain Marvel.

D

Deleted member

Guys, calm down.

After Endgame, the MCU is going to die and The Undertale Movie will be the next big thing. :insert sams emoji here:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
IDK about RDJ but IIRC Chris Evans is straight up quitting the role of Captain America so something might happen to him in Endgame
This is where things get confusing; how many of these statements are true, or how many are meant to be misleading?

Years ago, around Civil War at least, Evans said he was down for more Captain America movies. Now, of course, Infinity War and Endgame come around, and everyone is seemingly much more "done" than they've expressed in the past. Did they change their mind, or are they just making things more uncertain so that these upcoming movies are more surprising?

See the Spider-Man problem of killing the character in Infinity War, but they'd already announced two or three more movies, with one even coming out in less than five months. Kinda spoils things and sucks the emotional punch out of the scene when we know for certain it's not going to stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom