• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Btw, is it just me or are there more "I can't get better at this game" threads than usual lately?

D

Deleted member

No we are enhanced

no no no its ok i can say the y word i used to be golden
Purple users have no rights, you casted away your own goldness
how does that not relieve your anxiety
afaik you don't follow me on twitter, just don't visit mine and you'll be fine
I don't need to not see it, I need it to not be done.
Nobody is opressed in Smashboards.

I mean, except Nana and Alph mains.
You're right, Nana and Alph mains deserve rights!

osby

Smash Obsessed
Purple users have no rights, you casted away your own goldness
Tbf, purple users' aren't purple because they want to be, their rights are forcibly taken away from them by the blues with money.

D

Deleted member

Nevermind, now I want to go full Zanza mode.
Screenshot_2019-02-28-10-58-03.png

Are you really so arrogant to believe that the Pranked, no, all users on SmashBoards are nothing but your playthings!?

Last edited by a moderator:

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Also, I'm not sure if it's just me, but please take a look at this. While the text is obviously different due to languages, I've noticed something. Is it just me, or are the logos finally the same as the English version? SM had a different logo in the Japanese version, same with other verson like Black and White. I mean, the 'Pokemon' part was in the middle, while the 'Sun' or 'Moon' or whatever was usually in a different part/direction. Pokemon Sun's japanese logo had 'Sun' word in the right along with the 'Pocket Monster' part in the middle, and 'POKEMON', a international name, above the actual title.
But the new Japanese logo doesn't seem to actually have the 'POKEMON' part above the name, and is instead more about the same as English logo, only difference is the words. The positions looks almost the same. For reference:

Screenshot_864.png

Screenshot_871.png

It's a Coldplay reference.
Yes, I know, but it would have made more sense if it was Gun and not Mirror. Please be my gun!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Tbf, purple users' aren't purple because they want to be, their rights are forcibly taken away from them by the blues with money.
Oh my god, the Blues have been trying to make us hate the Purples so we wouldn't notice they have all the benefits! But who would do such a thing? It makes no sense the upper class would take away the rights of a group and then make the middle class hate those we wouldn't notice the injustice that they have all the power and money for themselves.

Pakky

Smash Hero
So

Grookey

Green Rookie?

into what

Verdinan ?

Verdant Veteran with siminan thrown in?

Last edited:

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Ngl I think it should be My Trebuchet
View attachment 195210
Trebuchet sucks. First of all, it's too long, and secondly, the name and the logo doesn't fit well or sound well with the official logos. That is all.

Anyways, is anyone going to buy the new Sword Art Online and/or Shield Art Online releasing in the late 2019?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh my god, the Blues have been trying to make us hate the Purples so we wouldn't notice they have all the benefits! But who would do such a thing? It makes no sense the upper class would take away the rights of a group and then make the middle class hate those we wouldn't notice the injustice that they have all the power and money for themselves.
in smashboards amethyst gang everyone is a purple

Pakky

Smash Hero
1551369937283.png

Grow up to be a giant brute that mashes all into paste.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

hey Guys I just bought Pokémon let’s go pikachu at the eshop. My very first pokemon game! I’m gonna play it so I can get ready with sword/shield. Can’t wait to play it!:)
B4E4842B-FCE7-47DE-B5A5-83FB644F9E8C.jpeg

D

Deleted member

One day the Grookies will rise. It's gonna be some Planet of the Apes ****.

D

Deleted member

Clearly it's "Groot Monkey".

Also: "Virimian".

In Smashboards Ruby everyone is a mod.

Except the blues, silvers and pinks.
When everyone is a god, nobody is...
Perhaps SmashBoards Ruby truly is the place we must retreat to...
d615c9fe7308edebe810ebd390852461af965a05_hq.jpg

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
I payed for this train ticket years ago, how is it still valid and why wont Nomura Let it expire
(Because time is the most valuable currency)

Nomura is obviously collecting hearts for a nefarious purpose, Xehanort's plan is autobiographical.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom