• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I blame its 3D model more personally. Braixen still has a lot of popularity despite being 'bait' itself, but as soon as Delphox was leaked in gameplay I saw so many of Fennekin's fans jump ship or commit to giving it an Everstone.
which is sad because they are missing out on a cool ass pokemon

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Melee took Salem down with it.
He'll get another sponsor.

BUT he needs to stop being so antagonistic for no good reason. It's fueling some toxicity between both scenes and that's a shame. And it is nonsensical too since the Melee players are actually playing and enjoying this game for the most part.

Smash 4 was a poor spectator game. It's not a shock they didn't pick it up...it's too boring to play at a serious level!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Until we get evolutions for the starters I will be referring to Scorbunny and Sobble with female pronouns AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME.
edit: screw gender ratios

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Until we get evolutions for the starters I will be referring to Scorbunny and Sobble with female pronouns AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME.
edit: screw gender ratios
Normally, I'd say "heck yeah" but knowing you this just makes me worried

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
which is sad because they are missing out on a cool *** pokemon
Yeah, it's a shame what happened to it. Its Sugimori artwork is nice, its concept is just as cool as its counterparts, and it's pretty good for single player runs in Kalos, but no one gave it the time of day because of that negative first impression. Nowadays people like to forget it exists and pretend the line ends at Braxien.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom