• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Happy 1700th page: that went quickly. Though I suppose the Pokemon direct helped.

Mario isn't necessarily a human.

(Inb4 I get corrected by one line on the instruction manual of Hotel Mario or something)
What you on about: Hotel Mario is central to Mario lore

D

Deleted member

Thank you for that!
Also, do you have tips for being multiple guys?
Cause I'm still juggling Sandshrew, Sobble and Fawful and it's tough
you think you have it rough?
try being the Zoe Trent guy, the Ruby Gloom guy, part of the Scorbunny gang, the dude who has a crush on :ultpiranha:, and one of the most infamous people on the boards.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I FINALLY have my copy of Jump Ultimate Stars! Yes!

Now to uh, figure out how to work Japanese....
You don't need to; I don't know any written Japanese, and I was able to beat the game 100%. (though guides help for the challenges)

Also, if you trace shapes on the constellations in the intro cutscene (when you first launch the game), you can unlock certain helper/support characters early, like Shanks from One Piece. http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/11/1458003114-aeaitre.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Please, can Scorbunny please evolve into a Fire-Fairy type, please?
Please???

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Can’t believe nobody celebrated 1700 pages that much on this page...guess numbers really don’t matter after all

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
The real question though re: starters is what kind of gen this is going to be.
Will one starter get special treatment? Or will two get a decent amount of love, while the third gets nothing?

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
The real question though re: starters is what kind of gen this is going to be.
Will one starter get special treatment? Or will two get a decent amount of love, while the third gets nothing?
So far it looks like an equal spread of attention, although Scorbunny and Sobble look like the kind of Pokémon that have outstanding personalities in the anime.

Depends heavily on the evolutions

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I do like Sobble the most out of the starters. Just hoping Scorbunny doesn't become fighting type or pseudo fighting type.

But based on its design....I have a feeling it will be.

Grooky gives me hope though. It might be grass/fighting which would be lit and spare us from fire/fighting.

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Seems like it will be a Scorbunny-Sobble oligarchy, with Grookey being destitute on the streets.
I can definitely see Scorbunny being pushed: they were the first to be revealed plus it looks like they'll evolve to be the 'cool one' of the trio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom