• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
He can't kill me, I'm the narrato---

ToasterBrains suddenly senses a great power at his door. A red aura pours into the room. There is no escape.
There is actually a really good Dutch movie about a character from a book who occasionally visists his writer at his home to complain about the life he's writing for him.
That's what I'm currently picturing.

"Do you like Yoshi? Answer honestly, I'm not going to destroy your account if you say 'no'."
I mean, not being able to post isn't the same as being Destroyed, technically

Last edited:

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
Hear me out guys, for Sobble's final evolution he gets one of those giant dinosaur sails, making him a dragon water type.
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u3.jpg

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Hear me out guys, for Sobble's final evolution he gets one of those giant dinosaur sails, making him a dragon water type.
Please yes!
Fun fact, these "sail crests" as they are commonly refered to, still exist with some lizards and are primarily used so they can chill in their own shadow

D

Deleted member

Why does it feel like MKLeo is an anime villain
Like when he's playing people with Ike he's only using 10% of his power, he switches to Wolf to use 50% when fighting the protags and Lucina for 100% when he has to go all out to preserve his master's memory

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
in-depth poetic analyses of persona battle theme lyrics is my new favorite thing

1551358439691.png

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Like when he's playing people with Ike he's only using 10% of his power, he switches to Wolf to use 50% when fighting the protags and Lucina for 100% when he has to go all out to preserve his master's memory
And then there's Tweek, who turns out to have been the master mind all along

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You're obviously biased here IMO, even if it was a bit polarizing the Grinch arc is still the best arc, eveb if it only spanned one season
You really out here judging episodes that haven't even come out yet

Though to be fair the Grinch arc is definitely in the lead so far

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
Cloud is only 0.000000000001% of his power.

D

Deleted member

You really out here judging episodes that haven't even come out yet

Though to be fair the Grinch arc is definitely in the lead so far
I mean frankly the Grinch arc was simply the peak.

I don't see how the production team can top it, and seeing how they've been struggling to recapture the magic of it with the Square arc we can all tell how burnt out they are.

D

Deleted member

I don't see how the production team can top it, and seeing how they've been struggling to recapture the magic of it with the Square arc we can all tell how burnt out they are.
We are doomed to ten years of filler.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

I'm sure the arc after the Square arc will probably make up for it.

Though, now until April will probably be mostly filler yeah.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

I believe that after the Grinch arc, the audience knows what twist to expect from the authors so even a more well written arc fill fail in ratings because it won't hit as hard as the Grinch.
You can only pull that once, so if they want similar results, they'll have to add a whole new element to the mix without astranging the long-time-fans

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Why y'all watching Smash with its boring Brave arc that's going nowhere
Go watch the hype new Pokemon speculation anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom