• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I hope we get a new Eeveelution this time around. Preferably a Dragon type for me personally, with it's name being Drakeon.

D

Deleted member

Continuing down further down my trip through Final Fantasy IX. Got a whole lot of stuff done today. Backstory is starting to roll out more with Garnet, went through the whole Iifa Tree, NOW I'm starting to see why everybody says "**** Kuja"... Lots of stuff. Had to stop at Treno because it was getting late. Really like how they re-use locales to keep the world fresh and not just have them as a one-time appearance, as a lot of RPGs do.

Overall, the story is still gripping and the game is still great.
...However.

The underlying story between Zidane and Garnet, I never thought I'd get so attached to. So when I came around to returning to Alexandria Castle, the party arriving to see Garnet while Zidane never said anything...

****ing. Christ.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Woah, ya know that Marina on The Xbox tweet? Seems it was real. Several people have provided screenshots and have claimed to have seen it.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
I was kinda in the middle when it came to this. I wasn’t really sure if it was real, but, it seems to be real. Interesting.
Unless there is still evidence to say it’s fake and I’m being stupid.
I just woke up, k lads.

D

Deleted member

Woah, ya know that Marina on The Xbox tweet? Seems it was real. Several people have provided screenshots and have claimed to have seen it.

I was kinda in the middle when it came to this. I wasn’t really sure if it was real, but, it seems to be real. Interesting.
I just woke up, k lads.
Where are the several other people? I only see one dude in the comments section

osby

Smash Obsessed
I hope we get a new Eeveelution this time around. Preferably a Dragon type for me personally, with it's name being Drakeon.
I still feel like a Bug type Eeveeelution would be the scariest thing, along with Dragon.

So, both please.

D

Deleted member

I just woke up, k lads.
Leaked info on Microsoft buying Splatoon from Nintendo. /s.
I still feel like a Bug type Eeveeelution would be the scariest thing, along with Dragon.

So, both please.
I'd want the Dragon Eeveelution's name to be Drakeon for the Drake memes it will spawn. That and it's a badass name, but memes. Everyone loves memes.

D

Deleted member

****, you know what I just realized.

Zidane got cucked harder than Nia and Melia did in Xenoblade. And he, out of pretty much any RPG protag, actively had interest in women and none of this was his control.

How the **** is this possible?

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Continuing down further down my trip through Final Fantasy IX. Got a whole lot of stuff done today. Backstory is starting to roll out more with Garnet, went through the whole Iifa Tree, NOW I'm starting to see why everybody says "**** Kuja"... Lots of stuff. Had to stop at Treno because it was getting late. Really like how they re-use locales to keep the world fresh and not just have them as a one-time appearance, as a lot of RPGs do.

Overall, the story is still gripping and the game is still great.
...However.

The underlying story between Zidane and Garnet, I never thought I'd get so attached to. So when I came around to returning to Alexandria Castle, the party arriving to see Garnet while Zidane never said anything...

****ing. Christ.

Would you recommend the game to someone who's never played a Final Fantasy game before? I've somehow managed to avoid the series for now, but after Smash, I'm looking for something with a substantial story.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'd want the Dragon Eeveelution's name to be Drakeon for the Drake memes it will spawn. That and it's a badass name, but memes. Everyone loves memes.
Which Drake memes? Because I hope people remember it's also used for referring to ducks. I want more duck jokes in Pokemon.

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
I can't be the only one that heard the name Drakeon for a dragon type Eeveelution and thought about young Drizzy.
drake_photo_by_prince_williams_wireimage_getty_479503454.jpg

D

Deleted member

Would you recommend the game to someone who's never played a Final Fantasy game before? I've somehow managed to avoid the series for now, but after Smash, I'm looking for something with a substantial story.
Absolutely. I can't recommend it enough, and I also recommend FFVII. It's out now for a real good price.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You actually have to send an application? They don't just like go "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe"?
There's a mod application on the front page. I probably just ended up screwing myself by accidentally sending it 3 times due to bad internet while I was doing it and being forward about being open to putting in the work to be an admin as well :p

Uh, I really hope I get accepted as a mod though. I genuinely find that my comfort zone lies in the leadership positions of various communities... I used to admin a few different Gmod servers and I'm still an admin of a big game grumps group on facebook despite not watching them anymore... lol.

Diggin my own hole deeper by talking about it, though lmfao
And yes I'm sure you can be randomly selected.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
You actually have to send an application? They don't just like go "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe"?
Not necessarily, you can also receive an invitation from the administrative staff and accept it.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
y'all gonna fear the day someone's finger slips and accidentally makes me a mod

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Episode 99999999999: The Day Before The Storm
Episode description:
Osby ****ing kills all the heathen non-red names oh god oh **** he's here
He can't kill me, I'm the narrato---

ToasterBrains suddenly senses a great power at his door. A red aura pours into the room. There is no escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom