• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I mean I’m not that big on it myself but I’m not gonna judge anyone who does, especially considering my 280 lb father (of which is 75% muscle) who’s a retired cop likes it.
Well I like pineapple pizza and I'm going to judge you for not liking it.

You're either with us or against us. There is no room for reasonable people in this totally non-political debate.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Bruh i’m on the second palace in Persona 5 and i’m basically addicted at this point and i’m just pissed that I didn’t have any time in the previous in-game week to be spent socializing with my in-game friends what the ****...please send help

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay but for real Hawaiian pizza is the best.

D

Deleted member

*Except those of us who eat pineapple pizza.

I thought we just finished establishing that pizza topping preferences are what determines your sexuality.
Me: "Mom, dad... I... I'm gay"
Mom: "Oh my GOD!"
Dad: "How could you? How could you hate pineapple pizza?!"

D

Deleted member

Ok, let's talk about something non-political here:
Pineapple pizza sucks. You can't change my mind.
Pineapple Pizza is the worst topping I have ever tried on Pizza and I will never try it again.

Pineapple Pizza is definitely the worst Pizza Topping except for something like Anchovies which you could make an argument for it being the worst topping, but I do not care if others like them if they do that's okay, if they don't then hey they have something in common with me that's cool!

D

Deleted member

Me: "Mom, dad... I... I'm gay"
Mom: "Oh my GOD!"
Dad: "How could you? How could you hate pineapple pizza?!"
Pro-tip:If you’re coming out, say that you also don’t like pineapple pizza. They’ll be too distracted by the sheer atrocity in that that they’ll forget about you being gay.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Pineapple Pizza is the worst topping I have ever tried on Pizza and I will never try it again.

Pineapple Pizza is definitely the worst Pizza Topping except for something like Anchovies which you could make an argument for it being the worst topping, but I do not care if others like them if they do that's okay, if they don't then hey they have something in common with me that's cool!
I wanna try anchovies just for the experience. Tiny fish on a pizza slice sounds like a helluva ride.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Ok, let's talk about something non-political here:
Pineapple pizza sucks. You can't change my mind.

I see a Homestuck character and I hate it. I don't know **** about Homestuck but it fills me with such unspeakable hatred.
I strongly disagree. Pineapple is a great pizza topping for various reasons:

1. Aesthetic: Because pineapple chunks are yellow, they fit perfectly into the standard Pizza color palette. They aren't a topping that would stand out and look gross simply because of its color like other niche toppings.
  2. Unique: I can't even think of any other fruit that is a topping for pizza outside of homemade stuff. Plus, can you name any other pizza topping that is a 3-dimensional polar rectangle? I didn't think so.
  3. Function: Nothing is more important than the taste of a topping and how it amplifies the pizza. There are few toppings that are as sweet and slightly tart as pineapple, giving it a special place amongst topping flavors. The juice from the pineapple is also very important because the acidic properties and moisture from the juice wash and rinse your mouth as you eat the pizza, making every bite just as fresh as the first.

D

Deleted member

I wanna try anchovies just for the experience. Tiny fish on a pizza slice sounds like a helluva ride.
Trust me it's not good it kinda made me want to throw up it was that bad. No way am I gonna try that again.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Well I like pineapple pizza and I'm going to judge you for not liking it.

You're either with us or against us. There is no room for reasonable people in this totally non-political debate.
Can’t we agree to unite against those who do **** like this to pizzas?
75C56A0C-0F5D-4B1C-96BE-C1751570047C.jpeg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Though the best Pizza toppings are as follows

1) Extra Cheese
2) Pepperoni
3) Stuffed Crust

mix them together you make the best kind of Pizza..... Diabetes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom