• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Sup my homies.

I just got back from seeing HTTYD3.

And all I can happily say that I'm glad I gave it a chance and definitely IMO an improvement from the second film and as good as the first given they made Hiccup the flawed person I wanted to see him as in the second film and how well executed they did the love interest trope. :)

Of course not to say there weren't any nitpicks I had with the film because there were.

-The beginning I felt was kinda weak especially the start where things got too humorous during the raid but once 20 minutes in does things star to pick up and get better.
-Some of the humor I felt was trying too hard at times such as the first time where Toothless tries to impress the Light Fury which I felt should had been more animal like in terms of trying to mate.
-Drago not returning. As bland of a villain I found him to be I felt he should had returned as he was originally intended too. I would of liked it if it turned out this whole time he's been under Grimmel's command or even his partner which would had been a unique take on a villain from a previous film. It wouldn't surprise me if that was the producers and writers intention in him returning.

I also apparently didn't mind the whole humans and dragons going their separate ways given there was a reason for it. As long as there were dragons. People would continue to try and weaponize them so until they could learnt o co-exist was best for them.

But regardless of those its this movie concluded as a really decent trilogy (Two films I loved and one I found mediocre). Definitely picking up on Blu-Ray for sure.

As said before too I'm gonna give the second film a watch again to see if there were things I overlooked or misinterpreted. Perhaps my mind will be changed then.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i will literally pay anyone who draws edea drinking tea in the fire emblem style in sweet sweet 【exposure】

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This is why I don't do requests, that stuff ****tuplies really quickly lol

D

Deleted member

Alrighty...

I have to draw Elma, Corrin, Oxygen-Chan, Mai Sakurajima, Sans and Pink Gold Peach dabbing, with Edea drinking tea Fire Emblem style... Then send it to deviantart. I will never break my word, I will do it! I will probably not finish today, but I will finish.

D

Deleted member

I'm bored so I'm just gonna ask this, Anyone have any suggestions on what to draw?

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
wtf Google where are the images of Midna drinking tea stop hiding them from me

D

Deleted member

Take care everyone!
( Everyone thinks I will not do it, but I will. )

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I stopped doing requests because people grew to be super entitled about it, some even insulting me because certain small details weren't exactly what they had in mind.

Requests are best off as a tool to gain some initial attention as an artist, commissions should come shortly after if you plan on going pro.

And if you just wanna have fun with it, focus on some real friends to cater your requests to. Though I mostly like just to give surprise gifts now and again.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'll take drawing requests, but be warned, I'm too lazy to get my tablet out and I can't really draw anyway. :wario::wario::wario:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom