• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The N64 Gang:

:ultmario::ultdk::ultlink::ultsamus::ultyoshi::ultkirby::ultfox::ultpikachu::ultluigi::ultness::ultfalcon::ultjigglypuff:

The Melee Gang:

:ultpeach::ultbowser::ulticeclimbers::ultsheik::ultzelda::ultdoc::ultpichu::ultfalco::ultmarth::ultyounglink::ultganondorf::ultmewtwo::ultroy::ultgnw:

The Brawl Gang:

:ultmetaknight::ultpit::ultzss::ultwario::ultsnake::ultike::ultpokemontrainer:(:ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard:):ultdiddy::ultlucas::ultsonic::ultkingdedede::ultolimar::ultlucario::ultrob::ulttoonlink::ultwolf:

The Sm4sh Gang:

:ultvillager::ultmegaman::ultwiifittrainer::ultrosalina::ultlittlemac::ultgreninja::ultmiifighters:(:ultbrawler::ultgunner::ultswordfighter:):ultpalutena::ultdarkpit::ultpacman::ultlucina::ultrobin::ultshulk::ultbowserjr::ultduckhunt::ultryu::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultbayonetta:

The Ultimate Gang:

:ultinkling::ultdaisy::ultridley::ultchrom::ultdarksamus::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultkrool::ultisabelle::ultken::ultincineroar::ultpiranha:Joker DLC Fighter 2 DLC Fighter 3 DLC Fighter 4 DLC Fighter 5

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just read something I'd rather not talk
Mm, I know what you mean. Recently read a response on Quora in which
a poor kid had been kidnapped via willing hitchhike, and had been, to put it mildly, sexually abused by a group of over 200 men to the point his anus no longer works, if you get the picture. The police found the place, and the kid was shot three times in the kidneys and liver. Put in an induced coma for over a year to heal. Only eight of the men were arrested.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

The N64 Gang:

:ultmario::ultdk::ultlink::ultsamus::ultyoshi::ultkirby::ultfox::ultpikachu::ultluigi::ultness::ultfalcon::ultjigglypuff:

The Melee Gang:

:ultpeach::ultbowser::ulticeclimbers::ultsheik::ultzelda::ultdoc::ultpichu::ultfalco::ultmarth::ultyounglink::ultganondorf::ultmewtwo::ultroy::ultgnw:

The Brawl Gang:

:ultmetaknight::ultpit::ultzss::ultwario::ultsnake::ultike::ultpokemontrainer:(:ultsquirtle::ultivysaur::ultcharizard:):ultdiddy::ultlucas::ultsonic::ultkingdedede::ultolimar::ultlucario::ultrob::ultpichu::ulttoonlink::ultwolf:

The Sm4sh Gang:

:ultvillager::ultmegaman::ultwiifittrainer::ultrosalina::ultlittlemac::ultgreninja::ultmiifighters:(:ultbrawler::ultgunner::ultswordfighter:):ultpalutena::ultdarkpit::ultpacman::ultlucina::ultrobin::ultshulk::ultbowserjr::ultduckhunt::ultryu::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultbayonetta:

The Ultimate Gang:

:ultinkling::ultdaisy::ultridley::ultchrom::ultdarksamus::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultkrool::ultisabelle::ultken::ultincineroar::ultpiranha:Joker DLC Fighter 2 DLC Fighter 3 DLC Fighter 4
What about DLC Fighter 5?

Edit: You made a typo in the Brawl Gang, Pichu is supposed to not be there. :p

KMDP

Smash Legend
Mm, I know what you mean. Recently read a response on Quora in which a poor kid had been kidnapped via willing hitchhike, and had been, to put it mildly, sexually abused by a group of over 200 men to the point his anus no longer works, if you get the picture. The police found the place, and the kid was shot three times in the kidneys and liver. Put in an induced coma for over a year to heal. Only eight of the men were arrested.
Only eight?

What the hell!?

Also, might wanna spoiler that, champ.

D

Deleted member

Only eight?

What the hell!?

Also, might wanna spoiler that, champ.
Spoilered. And yep. . Sex offenders receive very light punishments, generally.
Recently, we had a guy get only four months for
the sexual abuse of a 16 year old girl

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Mm, I know what you mean. Recently read a response on Quora in which
a poor kid had been kidnapped via willing hitchhike, and had been, to put it mildly, sexually abused by a group of over 200 men to the point his anus no longer works, if you get the picture. The police found the place, and the kid was shot three times in the kidneys and liver. Put in an induced coma for over a year to heal. Only eight of the men were arrested.
Where's a world ending astroid impact when you need one.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
pro tip about playing against mac:

stop trying to edgeguard, our counter literally brings us toward the stage numbnut

you're giving us free recovery with them predictable *** spikes
Why not just wait the counter out and then hit? Depending on the situation I may want to risk it versus a side b, or air dodge? Maybe an aerial but i’m still certain the range is minimal.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Why not just wait the counter out and then hit? Depending on the situation I may want to risk it versus a side b, or air dodge? Maybe an aerial but i’m still certain the range is minimal.
If you wait it out then I'm already recovering and at the ledge. If I'm already w/ my double jump, I'm gonna wall jump off the jank corner wall or just straight-up attack if i have the space. The only times that I personally have been caught is when I don't react.

if you get it, good for you, but for me that just seems like a free EZ recovery :drshrug:

D

Deleted member

Weird Al plugs are always welcome in my book.
The weird thing is, much like everything else in the universe, it's JoJo related since it's a parody of Gangsta's Paradise which is the song people thought would be used for Part 5's ending credits.

D

Deleted member

When did Sonic appear on the N64?
Or Samus for that matter. Metroid wasn't around in that timeframe. Same goes for Earthbound. Though I guess there in smash. So nvm.(Freaking technicalities, curse you Ridley sneaking in the background.)

Though at that point that's like going to a reunion for your second cousin's family.

D

Deleted member

:ultmarth: and :ultike: also count for the same reason as the Belmonts. :p
The reason why I don't count that is because Fire Emblem's lore is... Weird. Like the Belmonts I can say are dead dead. But Fire Emblem is often confusing in what's even real or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom