• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

That about sums up inkling in smash
It accurately describes how I play in both Splatoon and Smash, lol.

I get punished a lot because I'm really bad at using roller at the right moment and I suck at canceling it too.

D

Deleted member

Hey everyone, I’m hosting an arena for a bit, so come join if you feel like it. I’m the dude with the Ganondorf icon.
Name: Name
ID: CS4JX
Password: 123456
The music is the Training Mode’s theme.
Im down!

Noipoi

Howdy!
Only thing I'd definitely recommend going into it is not to expect it to take itself seriously. Like, at all. It's super slapstick and silly, and features a lot of puns and recurring gags (one of the most common gags is the main character forgetting to put on clothes).

It does, however, have this adorable cinnamon roll in it:

She's the best character, hands down. She only makes that expression in every panel she's in and it's amazing.

She's the one who said this amazing line.
Rolling is my specialty!~

She just summed up my entire career as an Inkling main.

She's my daughter now.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Hey everyone, I’m hosting an arena for a bit, so come join if you feel like it. I’m the dude with the Ganondorf icon.
ID: CS4JX
The music is the Training Mode’s theme.
If the password was just 12345, that would be the same combination on my luggage.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Getting that collector's edition guide was probably the best thing I ever did. At least I'm learning something new while I'm waiting. That's fine, because maybe I'll get a Switch this weekend, assuming I can actually find one.
Really? I got it to and found it to be kind of wasteful. The thing that the guide would be really helpful at detailing and explaining, given official info from Nintendo, would be things related to Spirits, World of Light, and other stuff. Instead, it's 90% just character guides, which is what people figure out anyways and make YouTube guides on, so the book will be pretty obsolete in a few months, if not already.

D

Deleted member

Rolling is my specialty!~

She just summed up my entire career as an Inkling main.

She's my daughter now.
She represents one of the weapon types I main in Splatoon and one of my most favorite Smash moves. She also has a smile that could light up the night sky and wears the best Splatoon hat.

We must love and protect this beautiful creature.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
All Hail The Mighty Illiterate God Slaying Floor Ice Cream Eating Hot Spring Loving Pit
View attachment 187272

You remind me we might have to have some Pit conversations sometime in the future, though be wary that it may also involve someone else too... :ultzss: Yep. It's one of those times.

Honestly, it's been a pretty lonely time with the plenty rain we got here this week. Haven't been inspired lately, though I probably would want to contribute to that snapshot thread again in the future... if my creations are loved.

EDIT: Blushing Pit still top tier in cuteness.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
She represents one of the weapon types I main in Splatoon and one of my most favorite Smash moves. She also has a smile that could light up the night sky and wears the best Splatoon hat.

Ah man, I was just about to say kill it with fire, or water, since Inklings can't go in it. LOL Just kidding! She's too cute for that, huh?

D

Deleted member

Me to i run carbon roller its a shame that squidbords it virtually dead or i would post there to

Noipoi

Howdy!

Dude are we co-parenting?

I want Fridays.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You remind me we might have to have some Pit conversations sometime in the future, though be wary that it may also involve someone else too... :ultzss: Yep. It's one of those times.

Honestly, it's been a pretty lonely time with the plenty rain we got here this week. Haven't been inspired lately, though I probably would want to contribute to that snapshot thread again in the future... if my creations are loved.

EDIT: Blushing Pit still top tier in cuteness.
Pit’s Star KO screams is still top tier in everythingness

Also, with him having a massive crush on both :ultpalutena: and :ultzelda: aswell as thinking :ultsamus::ultzss: is a beast, there’s gonna be a whole army of inspiration coming at you from :ultpit: to U
Until you get Palutenas temple
Palutena’s Temple can only be played with atleast one :ultpit: player...and is also the most competitive stage in Smash history

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
*Mictest*
Hello? Anyone home? Okay good. Hello Ultimate Social Thread! Here's to lively discussion!
p.sIsaacforfutureSmashBrosgames.
To honor our fallen thread, here's a fun question everyone can join in on: How many posts did you guys have in the old thread?

You can check it by hovering your mouse over your avatar by the thread's title, you should get a message like this:

I'm sure there are a lot of people who completely blow my count away. Calling Zinith Zinith and @osby in particular.

Not sure if it's possible for those of you that are on your phones.
I just posted 134 times in the old thread. Kinda minimalistic, since I had quite a fair bit of uni work to do and the thread kept going WAY too fast for my liking, especially during the chaos of the Grinch Leak, Box Theory, etc.

D

Deleted member

If the password was just 12345, that would be the same combination on my luggage.
All hail Dark Helmet.

Arena back open.
Same name and password.
ID: LRBHJ
I remembered to put stocks on this time. :teeth:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Oh don't worry, this is a roller and ink-brush household.
I see you too are a man of culture. Certain Splatershots and Dualies are cool too.

Also, YouTube just recommended this to me:

YT why

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I’ll be honest and admit to being a scrub, but also wanting to get best ending, so i’m loosely following a guide as I play SotN.

Just got the Mist ability from the Coliseum, so that’s not horrible for how much i’ve played...and died. Many times lol.

Gotta say though, when it comes to Smash, I wonder if Simon really led the pack in terms of picks or if it was just “Castlevania”. The WoL map seems heavily inspired by SotN, the designs of the monsters seem heavily inspired by SotN, Dracula is designed after SotN, and Simon, of all the content, is the outlier.

At this rate, I almost would say Alucard was a front runner, but then Richter was pushed in favor of Alucard, but that also allowed them to create an “Echo”, but they went with Simon as the main draw because it’s Simon.

That probably made no sense but i’m super puzzled by everything relating to the Castlevania content now. SotN is my first, but I might play Rondo after and get really angry at it from what i’ve heard.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I know I’ve only been on that thread for a little over a month, but it sure felt like I posted more than 869 messages.

So I just got off of work, what’s going on around here? Something about rollers and adopting daughters?

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
To honor our fallen thread, here's a fun question everyone can join in on: How many posts did you guys have in the old thread?

You can check it by hovering your mouse over your avatar by the thread's title, you should get a message like this:

I'm sure there are a lot of people who completely blow my count away. Calling Zinith and osby in particular.

*goes and checks*

"You have posted 5255 message(s) in this thread"

Jesus...

Well, out with the old, in with the new I guess.

Hey, guys.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Why hello there new friend.

I'm friend as well.

And you are?

Wait....what did you just about my mama behind my back?!

Welp, looks like there's already drama up in this club.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So what games besides Ultimate have ya'll been playing lately?

I'm intending to pick up BotW again, and start playing some of my other new Switch games soon as well. I've also been playing Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Black Mesa lately. The former is an interesting experience, as I haven't really had a chance to play one of the old 2D Sanics before. Gameplay's fun, and the music's fantastic; I'm just terrible at the game, lol.

I'm excited for the new Xen levels in Black Mesa. The trailers really hyped me for it. I can already tell it's a complete upgrade from the original's Xen levels.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule

I'm sure there are a lot of people who completely blow my count away. Calling Zinith Zinith and @osby in particular.

Holy ****, 1049 from me.

I thought I mostly just lurked. Evidently I'm a lot more talkative than I'd thought.

And I am very much a fan of the new title. I'm rewatching the whole series in time to get ready for the 14th. Maybe I should make some GoT Mii fighters (and then watch Arya wreck everyone...)

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Ok, that ending was kinda stupid.

Why wouldn't the game let me go through the platform? It's honestly really frustrating.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
So what games besides Ultimate have ya'll been playing lately?

I'm intending to pick up BotW again, and start playing some of my other new Switch games soon as well. I've also been playing Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Black Mesa lately. The former is an interesting experience, as I haven't really had a chance to play one of the old 2D Sanics before. Gameplay's fun, and the music's fantastic; I'm just terrible at the game, lol.

I'm excited for the new Xen levels in Black Mesa. The trailers really hyped me for it. I can already tell it's a complete upgrade from the original's Xen levels.
I bought the MMX Legacy Collection awhile back, going through those games. I'm currently going through X2.

They're pretty good. Probably better than the NES MMs I've played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom