• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I think Tetris might beat it out as 'most iconic not in Smash yet' since they have Mario, Pacman, Sonic, and Pong represented. Pacman and Pong were both majorly huge during their day; as was Tetris, so I think at this point, if we're going solely by historical iconic status, Tetris would have higher priority than Space Invaders.
We got some Tetris music at least, which is something (though ideally we'd have a bit more than that)

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I’m gonna head to work here in a little bit, so obviously now is the best time to say y’all should leave me questions (about anything) I can answer when I get there

D

Deleted member

I’m gonna head to work here in a little bit, so obviously now is the best time to say y’all should leave me questions (about anything) I can answer when I get there
What is your favorite book? If you can not choose your favorite book, name one you really like.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Does Thanos have ridges on his ass, like the ones on his chin?

KMDP

Smash Legend
So, I mentioned earlier that I drew Ann Takamaki.

Well, now that the thread is more active, here it is.
AnnTakamakiArt.JPG

I'm pretty happy with how the tiles came out, even though I could have done better.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I just found out WFT also has a tiny hit box on her “Hoo Hah” with her Fair.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I think Tetris might beat it out as 'most iconic not in Smash yet' since they have Mario, Pacman, Sonic, and Pong represented. Pacman and Pong were both majorly huge during their day; as was Tetris, so I think at this point, if we're going solely by historical iconic status, Tetris would have higher priority than Space Invaders.
I still think a Tetris stage would be cool.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Who has the best butt in all of Fire Emblem?

D

Deleted member

That sounds quite nice honestly but I was going to fix my garbage sleep schedule but this sort of makes it even worse.
Fair enough then.
Use the sleep schedule that feels better for you.

I advice to test your options on weekends or holidays, to prevent any trouble during laboral days.

D

Deleted member

That sounds quite nice honestly but I was going to fix my garbage sleep schedule but this sort of makes it even worse.
the optimal sleep schedule is sleeping until noon so you only have to eat two meals a day

turn your depression into profit

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Jeez I did not mean to sleep in this much it's hecking 2:45 pm
Don't worry, I just woke up too.

Granted, it's only 12:55 where I am, but the point still stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom