• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Since when was I known for anything besides being annoying?

No context Smashboards.
Dude.

You have the potential of being the spiritual successor of CrappyCaptureDevice if you also started making "History Behind Ultimate's stages/character moves/costumes/items/WoL parts" with the presentation you use on your moveset videos

That is awesome stuff and potential right there.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Dude.

You have the potential of being the spiritual successor of CrappyCaptureDevice if you also started making "History Behind Ultimate's stages/character moves/costumes/items/WoL parts" with the presentation you use on your moveset videos

That is awesome stuff and potential right there.
Honestly, I have no idea why CrappyCaptureDevice is.

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
I think a good rule of thumb for movie remakes going forward would be as follows: If scenes are so iconic you have to recreate them exactly, or an actor so iconic in the role that you have to cast them again, maybe a remake isn't necessary?

D

Deleted member

Even then, I don't have many proper ways to advertise my content.
You could start by sharing the videos with the people here, due to the Smash content.

I would love to do YT content but I have no idea what to make. lol
If I had the stuff to make a Youtube channel, I would just use it to share thoughts on some games, comics, movies or recently bought products.

Hopefully without a Youtube partner.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I wish animation programs didn’t cost so much

I could be doing great things if I wasn’t broke
I mean, you don't exactly need to use Photoshop/After Effects or the like to make GREAT things, really. Heck, I saw a person do a smooth as hell animation using Windows Movie Maker and all the hand drawn drawings plus backgrounds. I don't know how, but they did. And I think there's a program called Krita that is free and has something for animation.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Noipoi Noipoi , I stand corrected. 2D is very do-able on Blender. I’ve never tried it myself, but I do know from experience Blender is an amazing, and very powerful program, so perhaps giving it a try wouldn’t be a bad idea.

AndreaAC

Noipoi Noipoi , I stand corrected. 2D is very do-able on Blender. I’ve never tried it myself, but I do know from experience Blender is an amazing, and very powerful program, so perhaps giving it a try wouldn’t be a bad idea.
xD I forgot Blender even had that. I got too busy just making a vile 3D donut that I forgot! Ah, I wish I had the patience and experience to make animations, but oh Hell, I don't have it yet. I tried when I used play around with Flipnote Studio on the DSi XL...but...I didn't got far!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

xD I forgot Blender even had that. I got too busy just making a vile 3D donut that I forgot! Ah, I wish I had the patience and experience to make animations, but oh Hell, I don't have it yet. I tried when I used play around with Flipnote Studio on the DSi XL...but...I didn't got far!
Haha, you’ll getmthere eventually. If you do ever want to revisit Blender, let it be know it’s not as hard as it looks.

I’m primarily animating, (so I can create things like this monster. https://youtu.be/rulN7qbhuhU Whoever disliked this doesn’t understand art. /s) but I do s9me modeling as well.

Nemuresu

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3325-3200-4137
Didn't notice this until yesterday, but can I say I'm glad the unpopular opinions thread got closed?

Nothing against that kind of threads, but there's a point when they solely exist so naysayers can complain about things everyone is currently excited about, and that kind of stuff is honestly pretty childish to me.

AndreaAC

Haha, you’ll getmthere eventually. If you do ever want to revisit Blender, let it be know it’s not as hard as it looks.

I’m primarily animating, (so I can create things like this monster. https://youtu.be/rulN7qbhuhU Whoever disliked this doesn’t understand art. /s) but I do s9me modeling as well.
xD I really hope so, thank you! o-o And is it, really? xD I see the interface and all I do is scratch the back of my head in confusion...

o3o HOLY COW, THAT IS AMAZING! :D DANG, YOU GOT IT!

D

Deleted member

xD I really hope so, thank you! o-o And is it, really? xD I see the interface and all I do is scratch the back of my head in confusion...

o3o HOLY COW, THAT IS AMAZING! :D DANG, YOU GOT IT!
Every Blender user is gonna start with a tutorial, and that can make or break your experience. I personally started with this tutorial. It’s a classic, but for a good reason! https://youtu.be/JYj6e-72RDs

Also, aaaaaa thank you so muchhhh! Of course, I also animated Morgana dabbing on loop, if you desire more cursed memes. /s

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
Didn't notice this until yesterday, but can I say I'm glad the unpopular opinions thread got closed?

Nothing against that kind of threads, but there's a point when they solely exist so naysayers can complain about things everyone is currently excited about, and that kind of stuff is honestly pretty childish to me.
I actually wanted to complain about petty stuff. Like King Kool's belly moves being safe noob stuff or that SAO isn't that bad people just jelly of its success weeb stuff

D

Deleted member

I actually wanted to complain about petty stuff. Like King Kool's belly moves being safe noob stuff or that SAO isn't that bad people just jelly of its success weeb stuff
I actually finished SAO but didn’t get as much enjoyment out of it as I wished I had. (To fanservice-ey, honestly.) That beingn said, it’s not an absolute disaster, but it could definitely be improved.

AndreaAC

Every Blender user is gonna start with a tutorial, and that can make or break your experience. I personally started with this tutorial. It’s a classic, but for a good reason! https://youtu.be/JYj6e-72RDs
XD Oh my gosh, its the same one I tried to start off with! That's why I said vile donut! I had the mug and everything!

Also, aaaaaa thank you so muchhhh! Of course, I also animated Morgana dabbing on loop, if you desire more cursed memes. /s
xD Anytime, my dear friend! owo What the...oh noes! xD Not the memes!

D

Deleted member

XD Oh my gosh, its the same one I tried to start off with! That's why I said vile donut! I had the mug and everything!

xD Anytime, my dear friend! owo What the...oh noes! xD Not the memes!
Vile indeed. xD

I also find it good to start with some pre-made models and toy around with those.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom