• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
That’s what kinda drew me away from FE.

I want a game because I want good gameplay and a good story, not, “Hahahaha boobs.” That’s not my sorta thing, so it’s pretty frustrating at times.

Now, I’m not saying boobs make or break a game for me, but in FE especially, it feels a bit.... Excessive, at times?
Implying there can’t be games with amazing gameplay, story, and boobs.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

I want a game because I want good gameplay and a good story, not, “Hahahaha boobs.” That’s not my sorta thing, so it’s pretty frustrating at times.

Now, I’m not saying boobs make or break a game for me, but in FE especially, it feels a bit.... Excessive, at times?
nonsense, now please enjoy this Sensible Character Design

1563813343281.png

BlueMonk

Smash Champion

three houses doesn't seem to have much of that

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

The games don’t rely heavily on breasts to draw in new consumers. Of the game not the... you know. It’s not being shoved up your face every five minutes.

D

Deleted member

Rather than the characters, the stuff that could make me feel meh towards Fire Emblem would be the tactical RPG gameplay (which I'm awful at) and the more realistic approach of the world compared to Dragon Quest.

Not saying that Fire Emblem is the most realistic game ever (it totally isn't), but rather that I prefer the more fantastic approach of games such as Dragon Quest or Xenoblade.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
EVO's schedule for the finals of each game has been revealed, and Smash is at the very end.

I can't remember when EVO has wrapped up in the past, but I really hope that I won't have to stay up until 1 am only to find out that Nintendo's big reveal is the announcement of an announcement (or absolutely nothing). Then again, even the announcement of a Smash direct, like what we got at last year's EVO, was pretty nice.
haha Funny satire! You ain't fooling me again. /s

D

Deleted member

nonsense, now please enjoy this Sensible Character Design
I want to make a joke, but I don't feel like getting infracted.

Implying there can’t be games with amazing gameplay, story, and boobs.
Hey, I’m not saying that’s impossible, but if FE, it feels a bit excessive at times, imo. It’s just not really fun at that point, honestly.

The games don’t rely heavily on breasts to draw in new consumers. Of the game not the... you know. It’s not being shoved up your face every five minutes.
That’s what I thought until the, like, 3rd beach mission in FE Heros. lol

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I’ve played Fire Emblem before, specifically Awakening. Honestly it just wasn’t enough to keep me interested. The second I took a break from the game I kinda just... never picked it up again.
That’s what I thought until the, like, 3rd beach mission in FE Heros. lol
FE Hero’s is a whole different animal, trust me. It’s a spin-off.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also I thought I had a job lined up but turns out I don’t and know I’m scrambling
I was on the same status days ago (even scared about telling you back them) but quickly found an alternative choice thankfully.

Hopefully it could go the same way for you or better.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I was on the same status days ago (even scared about telling you back them) but quickly found an alternative choice thankfully.

Hopefully it could go the same way for you or better.
If I don’t get a job my “become a cool guy before you hit 18” plan goes to ****

I need this

D

Deleted member

Honestly doh, I feel like the biggest "eh" person both on Discord and this site.

I see almost everyone having stuff that makes them beloved by many including myself (Guh-Huzzah with his videos, Noipoi with his art, Praline with Dragon Quest to a bigger league than me, Panda with the memes...), but I just look at me and see someone who is a fan of Metroid, Crash Bandicoot, Godzilla, Dragon Quest and the F4 who is working to take use of every chance from life pretty well... But is only remembered for the freaking F4 just because of crappy stuff he did months ago while being messed by their worst time of their lives.

I just wish that people took a look at me for something that would actually be good, and not just get a tag spam everywhere just for F4 things because people see you awfully wrong as the "mad guy who couldn't shut up about them".

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Oh my God, the Vanoss crew playing Minecraft is so ****ing hilarious.

Nogla: "WHO TOOK MY ****?!"
Delirious: "everybody did"

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I really wanna sit around and be lazy but I should really finish up my grades for the boss contest... I'm being faced with some difficult and life changing decisions.

Honestly doh, I feel like the biggest "eh" person both on Discord and this site.
Pretty much the same here, with exception of the Discord. I'm not on it.

Nogla: "WHO TOOK MY ****?!"
Delirious: "everybody did"
cue 50's laugh track

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

I see almost everyone having stuff that makes them beloved by many including myself (Guh-Huzzah with his videos, Noipoi with his art, Praline with Dragon Quest to a bigger league than me, Panda with the memes...), but I just look at me and see someone who is a fan of Metroid, Crash Bandicoot, Godzilla, Dragon Quest and the F4 who is working to take use of every chance from life pretty well... But is only remembered for the freaking F4 just because of crappy stuff he did months ago while being messed by their worst time of their lives.

I just wish that people took a look at me for something that would actually be good, and not just get a tag spam everywhere just for F4 things because people see you awfully wrong as the "mad guy who couldn't shut up about them".
Bro

Dog

Brodogulous

You’re fine paisano. There are a couple “meh” people and you ain’t one of them

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. No one remembers you because you’re “the F4 guy.” They remember you for who you are.
2. I’d consider you one of epic users here, not an “eh” user.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom