• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I feel like I can't say much on the Smash main themes since I get tired of them pretty quickly. I like the OSTs a lot, but that's because of all the music from other games being put in.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Cue: Chaos and Anarchy
(it's a trap)

I've had a particularly okay day, finally caught up in some sleep.
Some pseudo-self-deprecation is okay in these cases, right?

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Real quick, imagine :ultbanjokazooie: having an alt. costume where:
  • Banjo’s fur is yellow
  • Banjo’s shorts are red
  • Kazooie’s feathers are pink
just say you want a winnie the pooh alt don't give my brain any work to do

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
This title is too existential for my liking. Makes me reflect
Ugh. If there were a forum setting to hide all things within [ brackets ] in a thread title, I'd do it, for you.

Even though you already worked it out with your brain. Yeesh dude.
They were doing a service to everyone else at least myself.

D

Deleted member

Huh. I thought for a minute that the way the title for this thread was edited meant that we were talking about whether or not characters would be cut from the next Smash Bros. game. I guess not.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Even though you already worked it out with your brain. Yeesh Mr. No Fun.
You call giving my brain homework for one joke fun? Are you going to responsibly do our taxes next? :drflip:

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
For themes, I remember them in order of release. I easily remember 64's, then Melee as a close second. Brawl's is pretty hard to forget when it got remixed over 20 times. ._.; 4's I can slightly remember, and Ultimate I didn't much listen to anyway.

First two I liked the most. Mostly cause of the "Super! Smash! Brotherrrrrrrrs!" at the end.

D

Deleted member

I would have to say that Ultimate has my favorite of the themes so far. Most appealing melody, nice vocals that tie into the story mode, and it got a remix done by the lead singer for RWBY. Considering that RWBY is my 2nd favorite show, that's bound to lead to some bias on my end :p

D

Deleted member

Never heard of it...
It's an over the counter medication. The idea is you take one pill of it about an hour before you intend to go to bed and it's supposed to help you sleep. Good luck finding any bottles that are below 3mg nowadays though.

D

Deleted member

On the subject of character cuts in the next game, well I am very much of the opinion that it's far too early to start thinking too much about the next entry. So the most I have in terms of an opinion on that matter is that it's best to be prepared for the possibility that there will be cuts.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You sound like I’m giving you pre-calc Mr. Killjoy. I just wanted to share a neat idea that popped into my head but not be too straightforward with it, that’d be boring.
1563419543323.png

cant you read the sign

StormC

Smash Hero
When I try to picture Smash 4's theme I just hear Ultimate's.

Probably because I watched the Everyone Is Here trailer so damn much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom