• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So don't know y'all heard but next year is start of another superhero cinematic universe known as the Valiant Cinematic Universe beginning with Bloodshot.

The nice thing about this is these movies will be rated R. We need more R rated superhero films especially given these won't be either DC or Marvel (Not that I have a problem with that. I'd just like more variety).

Of course we also can't forget the eventual Spawn remake being directed by his creator himself.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So yeah, Nintendo's destroying channels that had uploads of their OSTs now.

Because they offer this music themselves, of course. :upsidedown:

D

Deleted member

Do you have a single fact to back that up?
It's Marvel, of course they are going to sequel it. Sure, the Avengers are over, but I am sure Marvel has a ton of sequels in their mind. Also, Paul Rudd never quit.

D

Deleted member

I hope they make a third Antman.
Oh they totally will the movies aren't terrible sales wise and I doubt the MCU would cut off Ant-Man's trilogy when it's 2/3rds of the way done. It wouldn't really make any sense but since we're already talking about Ant-Man 3 I wonder what the villain will be, Will it be Whirlwind? Taskmaster? Crossfire?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
i don't really like smash ultimate theme's "anime op" thing, but at least it makes it more interesting than smash 4's theme which was completely forgettable
Rather have something good though. I didn't dig the anime theme for it.

Then again 90% of the good Smash music is the remixes on most stages.

Roberk

Smash Champion
It's Marvel, of course they are going to sequel it. Sure, the Avengers are over, but I am sure Marvel has a ton of sequels in their mind. Also, Paul Rudd never quit.
It hasn’t been announced yet like other sequels we know about for Phase 4, and I imagine they’d want to do more second movies and first movies rather than a third Ant-Man any time soon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Never forget what happened with Crunchii.
BrawlBRSTMs is gone now too.

It's funny they think this solves anything when all it does is bring them bad press and will only cause more people to upload in defiance, lol. They are the only ones who care about this and act upon it the way they do; they need to get over themselves.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Whoa holy **** I got my Azura icon. These AMAs are awesome.

Thanks Moydow Moydow :azura:

D

Deleted member

It hasn’t been announced yet like other sequels we know about for Phase 4, and I imagine they’d want to do more second movies and first movies rather than a third Ant-Man any time soon.
But that doesn't necessarily mean that there won't be an Ant-Man 3 maybe it won't happen for awhile but I'm pretty sure it will happen eventually. Both of the Ant-Man films are by no means a failure and while they aren't the best selling MCU films they've done decent enough to where it warrants another Sequel I'd say.

You have to consider, What's more likely: Another Sequel or Marvel deciding to cut a trilogy 2/3rds of the way? Cause as we've seen Marvel has never done that with the MCU even for Steve's trilogy when his first film was the second worst selling MCU Film, I doubt they'd cut Ant-Man out for whatever reason.

And let's say he never gets a second film he's at least going to show up in the MCU within Avengers movies or what have you.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

It's funny they think this solves anything when all it does is bring them bad press and will only cause more people to upload in defiance, lol. They are the only ones who care about this and act upon it the way they do; they need to get over themselves.
Silencing people will just piss em off and wanna make em do it more to make a point

It applies to a lot of things.
And imo it doesn’t matter how mature a person is... everyone has their breaking point where they act like a child at times.

Thank you for using my irrelevant moralpost service. That’ll be 40 credits

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Shoutouts to indie game devs that just upload their OSTs to YouTube so they also get monetization from their songs.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Honestly, I think I would've enjoyed the Star vs. finale more if it were a season finale.

I get that Nefcy had the ending in mind from the getgo but the way it was executed makes it feel too open-ended and unpolished. More time to flesh out the characters and their actions would've been great, whether it was from another season, or simply a much longer running time for the series finale. We got the two hour-long Battle for Mewni TV movie in season 3, so why couldn't we get one more TV movie to really wrap up the final season?

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

I just checked his channel, some stuff is still up there, only 2 recent videos seem down for the moment.

D

Deleted member

Shoutouts to indie game devs that just upload their OSTs to YouTube so they also get monetization from their songs.
It baffles me Nintendo doesn't capitalize on their brand at all. Like, if they uploaded their whole collection of OSTs on Spotify or something, everyone would sing their praises.

Again, literally no other company does this stuff but them. I gotta wonder what goes on in their legal department when decisions like this are made.

Iridium

Smash Hero

It really wouldn't hurt for them to upload anything if this was a problem either, but that never happens.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Oh they totally will the movies aren't terrible sales wise and I doubt the MCU would cut off Ant-Man's trilogy when it's 2/3rds of the way done. It wouldn't really make any sense but since we're already talking about Ant-Man 3 I wonder what the villain will be, Will it be Whirlwind? Taskmaster? Crossfire?
Taskmaster would be a good villain for the Black Widow movie.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
It baffles me Nintendo doesn't capitalize on their brand at all. Like, if they uploaded their whole collection of OSTs on Spotify or something, everyone would sing their praises.

Again, literally no other company does this stuff but them. I gotta wonder what goes on in their legal department when decisions like this are made.
Could be legal, could be marketing.
Could be foreshadowing.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
image.jpeg

On one hand I hope we get the normal versions of him and Louise in the near future.
On the other hand look at my fancy magic man.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

full digital releases of osts from tons of nintendo games are something that i wish would happen and it's really weird to me that it hasn't

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Was bored so I took a trip down memory lane and watched Schoolhouse Rock.

I am now well educated.

D

Deleted member

full digital releases of osts from tons of nintendo games are something that i wish would happen and it's really weird to me that it hasn't
Only ones I know currently are some of the Pokemon ones in iTunes isn't it?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Especially since so many Nintendo franchises are known for, among other things, their music.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You wake up in the middle of building on a tiled floor. It is dark both inside and outside this building. You are surrounded by aisles.

What do you do?
>__

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Some things popped up recently, and it shows how unpredictable Internet Drama can be, as many things that seem real at first aren’t actually what they may seem, and things can turn in many different directions.

In other words, everyone thought James Charles career was ruined and that he was “exposed” only for him to do a complete 180 with his latest video. It not only shows how important context and communication really is, but also how people and drama channels/articles are willing to inflate situations for their gain and drown out someone’s voice in the process, and how we shouldn’t always jump to conclusions at face value.

I’m really saying this because of how exhausting the past week has been in terms of drama. ProJared doesn’t seem like he may recover from his controversy, but luckily James quickly got back on his feet before his situation could get any worst than it ever should’ve.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Like, if they offered a way to get this music themselves, this wouldn't be a problem.

It's almost as if a big reason this company is as adored as they are is for their fantastic legacy content and people would be more than willing to pay for it. And yet, here we are, with them attacking channels that if anything offer them free advertising and their response to demand for legacy content being 3 dinky NES games a month for $20 a year.

I love Nintendo. I really do. But they are impressively stupid and arrogant sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Internet Drama is really interesting, as many things that seem real at first aren’t actually what they may seem, and things can turn in many different directions.

In other words, everyone thought James Charles career was ruined and that he was “exposed” only for him to do a complete 180 with his latest video. It not only shows how important context and communication really is, but also how people and drama channels/articles are willing to inflate situations for their gain and drown out someone’s voice in the process, and how we shouldn’t always jump to conclusions at face value.

I’m really saying this because of how exhausting the past week has been in terms of drama. ProJared doesn’t seem like he may recover from his controversy, but luckily James quickly got back on his feet before his situation could get any worst than it ever should’ve.
Seems like Alax is the latest concern regarding drama

D

Deleted member

You wake up in the middle of building on a tiled floor. It is dark both inside and outside this building. You are surrounded by aisles.

What do you do?
>__
What kind of aisles? Like in a store? If so then:
Inspect Aisles see if there's some kind of weapon, Item or food.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

What do you do?
>__
Assuming this is some kind of Wal-Mart type facility and there is enough ambient light to see, my first order of business is to check what is on the shelves immediately around me. Presuming a full Wal-Mart layout, I then fumble around to the indoor side of the lawn supply section and see if I can find a heavy duty spotlight and some way of getting the box open.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

On the bright side, they can't touch remix channels, so at least channels like NoteBlock are safe.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
On the bright side, they can't touch remix channels, so at least channels like NoteBlock are safe.
For now at least. I dread to see the day where Nintendo decides to take down remix channels and treat them as a danger to their copyright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom