• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
No not really.

Just, whenever I get stressed it just really gets to me. Not the event that caused the stress, more so just my own feelings about myself. I have a habit to just blame myself for everything bad that happens to me. I just can’t do anything right. And when I find something quite laughable because of how stupid it is, but when I share it because I think some other people might find it dumb as well, yet always upsets them. Then mob mentallity comes into play which is never fun. Let me give an example. That Isabelle image I posted I posted because I found the innacuracy funny. Naturally everyone though I was referring to the breasts when I wasn’t. Whenever I try to tell my feelings I’m told that I just “sound edgy” etc. I’ve been putting up with this for at least 5 years and I fear that it won’t get any better soon.
Dog, mate, bro.

You shouldn't blame yourself for things that aren't your fault.

We joked around because you posted something weird. No one had a problem with you. And saying things like "Nobody loves me" does sound pretty edgy, though they probably shouldn't have told you that. The timing wasn't good on that one. But at the same time it really isn't a big deal.

But it's kinda true, you shouldn't say nobody cares when i'm right here.

I care man.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Can't ****post about my writing.

Wat do.
I'm sure you can.

Me: "ok time to write"
Also me: *proceeds to do nothing*
Lmao
Came back from Detective Pikachu, it's funny that I only recognized 2 of the actors, Ryan Reynolds because duh, Deadpool and the guy who threw the Pokeball at the beginning of the movie to show an example of Pokemon trainers, Ryoma Takeuchi, take a guess why I recognize him though
Nobody:
Gwen: "KAMEN RIDER"

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Dog, mate, bro.

You shouldn't blame yourself for things that aren't your fault.

We joked around because you posted something weird. No one had a problem with you. And saying things like "Nobody loves me" does sound pretty edgy, though they probably shouldn't have told you that. The timing wasn't good on that one. But at the same time it really isn't a big deal.

But it's kinda true, you shouldn't say nobody cares when i'm right here.

I care man.
Thanks.

Also I don’t remember saying
Nobody loves me

Shroob

Sup?
Exactly, like all of this is just conjecture and relying on the past. Now don't get me wrong, I am all for a dual reveal in any shape or form, but I need the hard numbers and info before we can say there's hard evidence.

This is why I always go hard in these things, hell I remember back when Katalina and Granblue was on the radar all of a sudden and defended why iM@S would be the better, more popular and financially wise decision with DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon @Nekoo and Shroob Shroob . I even dug into Cygames 2018 financial reports for Christ's sake.

If there's hard evidence, I wouls love to see. But until then, we got nothing.
Hello yes hi Tots.

You woke me up from my death-like slumber.

Now I have to curse you.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh my god there's a skunk waddling outside my house right now and it's adorable.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh my god she has a baby with her.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
i'm paraphrasing, but I remember someone saying something about feeling disliked and you said "Nah, people like you. Me on the other hand..."

Or something along those lines
Yeah I said that. I didn’t really think people would consider that “edgy” though.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
This page number is a palindrome.

Just mentioning that, because I love palindromes.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay they waddled away. Cute little friends.

I used to have a pet skunk that we rescued, years ago. She couldn't walk well and was basically blind since we found her basically baking on the asphalt in the dead of July. She lived about six years, given her health issues from when we got her, but my god she was the sweetest little thing.

Miss you, Lilly.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
With Nintendo and going into the E3 2019 Direct that's in 24 days, here's what we could have in the Direct.
  • Luigi's Mansion 3
  • Animal Crossing 2019
  • ASTRAL CHAIN
  • Pokemon Sword and Shield
  • Smash Ultimate DLC
  • Bayonetta 3
  • The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening Remake
  • Ori and the Blind Forest/Willowing Wisp (due to that Australian leak)
  • Shin Megami Tensei V (for Idon Idon )
  • Metroid Prime Trilogy
  • new IPs (whether it be from Monolith, Platinum or who have you)
And that's just scratching the surface.

Noipoi

Howdy!
The main character for the first real story I ever wrote as a child was a Skunk, so me and Skunks are cool.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
With Nintendo and going into the E3 2019 Direct that's in 24 days, here's what we could have in the Direct.
  • Luigi's Mansion 3
  • Animal Crossing 2019
  • ASTRAL CHAIN
  • Pokemon Sword and Shield
  • Smash Ultimate DLC
  • Bayonetta 3
  • The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening Remake
  • Ori and the Blind Forest/Willowing Wisp (due to that Australian leak)
  • Shin Megami Tensei V (for Idon Idon )
  • Metroid Prime Trilogy
  • new IPs (whether it be from Monolith, Platinum or who have you)
And that's just scratching the surface.

I'm banking on us getting our last major trailer for Three Houses, considering it's a July release.

Tots Woz

Hey y'all, Scott here!
I'm banking on us getting our last major trailer for Three Houses, considering it's a July release.
I legit forgot about that game due to having such mixed feelings like "oh hey, the story is apparently a 9/10" and on the other
"please tell me why I'm able to date the little dragon girl"

Noipoi

Howdy!
So you made a Skunk OC in the past...

Oh dear... :yoshi:
He would frequently use his farts as a weapon against villains, eating tacos and stuff to enhance the power. He could even eat cold food to turn them into stinky-snow balls.

As a kid it was just a cool power, knowing what I know now...

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Yeah.
I mean my intention wasn’t to be edgy. I kinda read it out more so in a sarcastic-jokey tone
Nothing about
Quoting a ventpost of your own

Yeah no one cares.
screams sarcasm to me, even with context.

Next time try to make it clear if you're being sarcastic, because a statement like that, taken at face value, can be seen as self-depreciating and concerning to us here.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
He would frequently use his farts as a weapon against villains, eating tacos and stuff to enhance the power. He could even eat cold food to turn them into stinky-snow balls.

As a kid it was just a cool power, knowing what I know now...
Hey, I know what it's like to have a character with an innocuous ability that is very sketchy in certain contexts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom