• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
I assumed we were trying to have a normal conversation about MLP in Smash Bros. at first. However, I now understand the intent, and...yeesh, no thanks.

I recommend that if we desire to speak of the show, we do it in the spirit of the show and keep it wholesome.
For a videogame-related side topic, what are some notable videogame horses that could theoretically be in a fighting game on their own without being part of a horse and rider duo, like with some mounted FE units (and are specific characters, not species like Pokémon?) I can’t really think of any...

D

Deleted member

Is that how I sound to you guys?
YES

YES IT IS

honestly man i try to be nice and all that but this **** is just getting more and more annoying and worse and worse as it goes on

like i'm just sick of it

like i know we go off topic a lot but i don't wanna see or talk about a goddamn cartoon DOG in bdsm gear when i open up smashboards.com

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
this thread has been visited by the edea plushie of good luck and thread purification

like this post to get your most wanted in the game as the final fighter
I can't believe we're getting, uh-*checks*-over seven final fighters.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
but i want to **** the horses

let me talk about how much i want to **** horses and then make an alt that talks abiut ****ing horses too and then victimize myself for people being rude to me because i want to **** the goddamn cartoon horses

**** just got real.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
IMG_20190211_102249.jpg

That's all I have to say, honestly.

Well that, and assuming we get a direct this week, what are y'all predictions?

D

Deleted member

god whatever

i'm just gonna come back when bestiality isn't in season i have too much work to do anyways

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I've been reading a lot of tension here lately (what else is new?). I surely do think we really do need to relax. Thinking of heartwarming comfort moments would probably help, or something. So um, I did have this piece below in hopes of helping us be more positive.

In the event that we need positive heartwarming vibes, have my snapshot of a happy Zelda ruffling Pit's hair.
DyrTM4dUYAIgfjj.png

I technically didn't do this for Valentine's btw, but you can use/imagine this as such.
This is also why my mind is filled with the ships I love (especially :ultpit::ultzss: ). Sometimes during tough, stressful, or frustrating times, with the right ideas and creativity/imagination like what's above, you potentially can cheer yourself up if food and music don't help.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
oh no oh **** y'all wished too hard and now the edea plushie of good luck and thread purification has been forced to come to a decision

1549912975741.png

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
JFC WHY.

I'm starting to think this thread is the part of Smashboards that gets made fun of by the rest of Smashboards.
Why though?
This is the best thread!
Most of the time.
When that weird stuf doesn't come up...
IMG_20190201_091201.png

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
we're gonna get Pikmin Trilogy alongside Pikmin 4 and it's gonna be awesome.

I know this sadly won't happen.
Pikmin 4 may not be so unlikely. We know it's been in the works for a while, now is as good of a time as any to tease it like Luigi's Mansion 3 and the like.
Pikmin trilogy though I ain't so optimistic about. I kinda want it too though, I never got to play the Pikmin games and I think that's a shame.

D

Deleted member

__amamiya_ren_inkling_kirby_and_sakura_futaba_super_smash_bros_ultimate_and_etc_drawn_by_karbu...jpg

Joker is gonna be in Smash Bros. Isn't that cool? I think it is very cool.

What do you think the odds are of seeing him in a Direct this week? Do you think a release date reveal is possible?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
View attachment 191575
That's all I have to say, honestly.

Well that, and assuming we get a direct this week, what are y'all predictions?
YES. LET'S TALK ABOUT THAT.

To capitalize on the RE2 hype train, I think Nintendo will formally announce what Capcom already confirmed by showing off Resident Evil 0, REmake and RE4 coming to the Switch.

And also something about Fire Emblem: Three Houses because they kind of have to at this point. The site still says it'll release in "Spring 2019" and we don't know **** about it.

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
I am pretty sure we were ALWAYS this insane. It just took weeks of no real news about DLC or heck anything from nintendo at all, alot of idle time. As well as Papa Smurf Will Smith, to show us that.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I just want to say this:

Smashboards is not a place of tearing someone down based on their preferences, likes, dislikes, or ANYTHING. You should never ever BULLY SOMEONE because they are different than you. We are all adults or reaching that age. We all have SOME level of maturity. It is not hard to respect someone that has done nothing wrong. Everyone here has been nice to one another, and Goth has been extremely nice to you all. You guys bully him because he is different. That is such a cruel thing to do. I expect you all to really think about what is ACTUALLY important in life and consider if the way you guys treat Goth or anyone else different from you is necessary. Does it make you a better person? Does it make your life better? If you answered no to both of those questions, then you are doing something wrong.
Advice: Nobody says anything about my preferences because I just joke about how gay I am and how I like Richter's arms. I'm not going around sharing pics about my kinks.

Dunno, maybe try it?

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Um... well, I was hoping we'd get some sort of update on Joker, I guess?
Hopefully. There is so much stuff he can do that I want to learn more about him. It's really hard to guess his moveset.

Plus, I need his render so I can make that **** my icon day 1.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
YES. LET'S TALK ABOUT THAT.

To capitalize on the RE2 hype train, I think Nintendo will formally announce what Capcom already confirmed by showing off Resident Evil 0, REmake and RE4 coming to the Switch.

And also something about Fire Emblem: Three Houses because they kind of have to at this point. The site still says it'll release in "Spring 2019" and we don't know **** about it.
Both make sense, honestly, especially the latter. I kinda expect Three Houses to get delayed though, there's just been too much silence on it, and Spring 2019 is pretty soon. So, I think we'll get Three Houses info, but it won't release Spring 2019.
Um... well, I was hoping we'd get some sort of update on Joker, I guess?
Joker gameplay is the one thing I think would be a near guarantee for a direct in the near future. I'm positive he's in presentable form at this point, and Nintendo has been very consistent with including Smash info in every general direct while speculation is going on.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Sonic Sez: Hey kids, if you think an account is an alt, report it to the mods so it can be dealt with instead of conversing with said alt in the thread.
:ultsonic:

D

Deleted member

For a videogame-related side topic, what are some notable videogame horses that could theoretically be in a fighting game on their own without being part of a horse and rider duo, like with some mounted FE units (and are specific characters, not species like Pokémon?) I can’t really think of any...
Keldeo would be cool.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
I just want to say this:

Smashboards is not a place of tearing someone down based on their preferences, likes, dislikes, or ANYTHING. You should never ever BULLY SOMEONE because they are different than you. We are all adults or reaching that age. We all have SOME level of maturity. It is not hard to respect someone that has done nothing wrong. Everyone here has been nice to one another, and Goth has been extremely nice to you all. You guys bully him because he is different. That is such a cruel thing to do. I expect you all to really think about what is ACTUALLY important in life and consider if the way you guys treat Goth or anyone else different from you is necessary. Does it make you a better person? Does it make your life better? If you answered no to both of those questions, then you are doing something wrong.
I’m going to put in my two cents.
People are allowed to have their own preferences, their own likes, and, as long as it has no chance of hurting anyone or anything, it’s fine.
But, if people prefer that something be not talked about, that must be respected. Forcefully bringing up a topic time and time again that people would not like to discuss can be seen as a form of bullying, as well. Respecting others’ desires brings about respect in turn.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
oh look they're already banned

the edea plushie of good luck and thread purification claims another victim

1549913860749.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom