• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
this thread has been visited by the ringabel plushie of amnesia and overlong gags

1549914355338.png

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I think someone said this before, but some of the large pics posted should be in spoilers just in case. Granted I'm not a mobile user, but you know, safety first.

Btw, I wonder if anyone can find wholesome art that fits me pretty well. *curious* (Yes, should have Pit in it, regular Pit that is.)

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
View attachment 191575
That's all I have to say, honestly.

Well that, and assuming we get a direct this week, what are y'all predictions?
This picture is even funnier when you consider Mario doesn’t even take fall damage in the first place.
:ultmario:: Man this conversation feels like it’s been going on for hours, I’m jumping off the ledge.

:ultluigi:: Mario, you don’t take fall damage

:ultmario:: aaaAAAAHHH, CURSE A-YOU SMASHBOARDS! YOU HAVE ME TRAPPED AND YOU A-KNOW IT!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think someone said this before, but some of the large pics posted should be in spoilers just in case. Granted I'm not a mobile user, but you know, safety first.

Btw, I wonder if anyone can find wholesome art that fits me pretty well. *curious* (Yes, should have Pit in it, regular Pit that is.)
d9c514ea78dacbe9c681ab773ce6ee67.jpg

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
:ultmario:: Man this conversation feels like it’s been going on for hours, I’m jumping off the ledge.

:ultluigi:: Mario, you don’t take fall damage

:ultmario:: aaaAAAAHHH, CURSE A-YOU SMASHBOARDS! YOU HAVE ME TRAPPED AND YOU A-KNOW IT!!
it's ok joker has a gun

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Alright, I'll make one contribution to sharing wholesome art.

It's still winter, so it's still a good time to share this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It is not fair of you to force someone to repress who they are and what they enjoy. Maybe try being nice.
I for one, respect your identity and what you enjoy.

But there are places to share those aspects of yourself, and a forum such as this which explicitly tells us not to share that kind of content is not one of them.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
It's a case by case thing. Images are fine on my end but videos kill me.
That's how it was for me with internet embed videos when I was still on my Galaxy S6. Upgraded to an S8 and everything was fine.

The problem is they keep updating the software for smartphones past their hardware's limitations and websites keep coding under the assumption that you're on up-to-date hardware.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Your delivery is great for showing off intense combat style action of cinnamon angel. Honestly, it's really hard to find great Pit pics these days, especially when it comes to him in fighting action. Don't always have to be about being cute, since Pit's already good at that.

D

Deleted member

Your delivery is great for showing off intense combat style action of cinnamon angel. Honestly, it's really hard to find great Pit pics these days, especially when it comes to him in fighting action. Don't always have to be about being cute, since Pit's already good at that.
Oh, I, uh, didnt draw this lol. I just probably saved this a long-ass time ago on my phone bc I thought it looked cute lol

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I heard we were posting cute, wholesome art all up in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom