• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

How reliable is that Liam Robertson user?
Nothing wrong with it, just making sure that I don’t get dissapointed.

Also, while Other M has some flaws, at least the game can be enjoyed and isn’t as awful as Crash:Mind Over Mutant for DS, Crash Boom Bang, Crash Purple, the Fantastic Four game for PS1, Marvel Nemesis, Godzilla for PS4, Enter The Dragonfly or LEGO Star Wars II for DS.

Other M is actually fine to try.

D

Deleted member

I mean, people post that even when they THINK one is coming sooo
That’s why I don’t want to believe that one is coming yet.

I need to know first if I should really trust the user who tweeted the Gif.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
SOUND THE ALARMS!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

HYPE TIME, BOIS!
COME ON, RIDE THE TRAIN, HEY, RIDE IT

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
How reliable is that Liam Robertson user?
Nothing wrong with it, just making sure that I don’t get dissapointed.

Also, while Other M has some flaws, at least the game can be enjoyed and isn’t as awful as Crash:Mind Over Mutant for DS, Crash Boom Bang, Crash Purple, the Fantastic Four game for PS1, Marvel Nemesis, Godzilla for PS4, Enter The Dragonfly or LEGO Star Wars II for DS.

Other M is actually fine to try.
Liam Robertson has been wrong many times. But he's also been right significantly more times. I assume people are spamming the gif?

CallMeKnux

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0424-3957-0991
I wouldn’t be surprised if insiders have been tapping their feet waiting for a direct confirmation for the past month.

Also I’m half gay and I love me some stronk sammy

D

Deleted member

I just got a great idea:
>First we call Bubsy.
>Then we teach him to fight with a sword.
>We make him a swordfighter.
>We wait until he starts fighting with the sword forever.

If every step is done right, we can finally prevent Bubsy from getting in Smash since he would be yet another swordmen in the roster.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I just got a great idea:
>First we call Bubsy.

If every step is done right, we can finally prevent Bubsy from getting in Smash since he would be yet another swordmen in the roster.
Chrom says hi.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
It's just a gif, it's just a gif. Yes he's an insider, but it doesn't mean anythin-

**** THAT, GET HYPED AND R-R-R-R-RESET THE CLOCK

D

Deleted member

Damn, that is legit cool. See, this is a part of the Smash community I like. Talented people taking their time to make great moveset ideas. We need more content like this.
Hi there
I could do that if I found the time

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I just got a great idea:
>First we call Bubsy.

Honestly Bubsy is the one role Vic Mignogna should keep before his career goes to ****, it'd be fitting for him to have Bubsy as his final role

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
You say that like no one would've cared either way, but I remember more than a few users who were up-selling Other M during Smash 4 just so they could have another arguement for Ridley.

I'm not joking. Ridley getting in Smash 4 alone would've caused a lot of people to consider Other M to be a good Metroid game.
I remember people using it as a probability of him happening like how Little Mac got in after his 2010 game but Other M hate has ALWAYS been strong.

This coming from someone who thinks Other M isn't that bad... gameplay wise at the least.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
It's just a gif, it's just a gif. Yes he's an insider, but it doesn't mean anythin-

**** THAT, GET HYPED AND R-R-R-R-RESET THE CLOCK

NOW YOU'RE LOOKIN' AND YOU'RE SEEIN'
YOUR EVERY CHOICE IS FINE
NO PLOT LIMITS YOUR FREEDOM

D

Deleted member

Damn, that is legit cool. See, this is a part of the Smash community I like. Talented people taking their time to make great moveset ideas. We need more content like this.
The coolest part is when the character officially gets in and actually has a moveset that almost matches up with the fan-made one.

D9BAF4B0-BCBF-44D1-B221-25E75C7DAF0C.jpeg

11A57E44-B9E6-4558-B0DD-EEA6A88082B4.jpeg

D

Deleted member

Honestly Bubsy is the one role Vic Mignogna should keep before his career goes to ****, it'd be fitting for him to have Bubsy as his final role
I hear the spanish dub most of the time when it comes to videogames, so I am fine with him getting punished for the bad stuff he did.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Meanwhile I'm the only person who can claim "I called K.Rool having a counter as a down b"
to be fair all sakurai has to do is flip a coin to see if a newcomer gets one

$10 says joker has High Counter as a move

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
The coolest part is when the character officially gets in and actually has a moveset that almost matches up with the fan-made one.

View attachment 191530
View attachment 191531
I still find it funny that all of the specials were spot on, except For the down special, which eventually became a counter...

Oh, the irony... Assuming, counters are the most bashed type of special moves

D

Deleted member

We already knew of the Direct on the 13th though, is Liam really going to be the one to convince you guys?

also give samus jotaro-level of buffness but like part 4 jotaro so she doesn't look like a 17-year old

View attachment 191530
View attachment 191531
To me it just proves how boring he is because all the fan movesets do is "reference this, reference that".

D

Deleted member

I still find it funny that all of the specials were spot on, except For the down special, which eventually became a counter...

Oh, the irony... Assuming, counters are the most bashed type of special moves
It is also interesting to see that both don’t consider the blast-o-matic as a Final Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom