• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Wow.

No bots tonight aside from like, 2.
Then tomorrow there's gonna be a bit more of them. Honestly, when will the admins of this site put up a Captcha or something? It'll help a lot!

Also, did anyone ever thought of making an app for this site? It would be really fun to do everything on the go!

D

Deleted member

God please, not captchas.
As much as I hate don't like them interrupting my supposedly-uninterrupted Neon Genesis Evangelion binge watch, sad to say that they have to be in place for the protection of data and the like. If we institute Captchas here, then I gurantee that this site will be quite easier to access without the presence of unnecessary bots.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well it's my 1,000th post here (on this account specifically) so I guess I'll give out compliments/give props to people here cause I don't know what else would be fitting for my 1,000th post:

@Noipoi thanks for being an amazing friend and person on this wild ride of a thread with it's ups and downs you're one of it's consistently good users and someone who I whole heartedly consider a friend. You're funny, Charismatic and an amazing artist and no matter what you want to do for work or your goals in life you're a strong person who I'm sure will absolutely make it big one day be it making your own cartoon or whatever else. You can do it and I fully believe that. Thanks for being awesome.

@Scoliosis Jones even though I don't always see eye-to-eye with your speculation somehow you always make whatever you speculate about interesting at the very least and that deserves recognition as even though I don't always like what you have to say I do look forward to your huge speculation essays and whatnot. You're really good with them.

@Bolderousness Thanks for always being an awesome, spectacular and an upstanding person you're yet another person who I always look forward to seeing from and I consider you one of my closest online friends so thanks for being an awesome and funny dude. You're smart, funny, charismatic and another oen of my friends here. Thanks for being awesome.

@JDCabrera we're not as acquainted with each other as others in this huge post but you're also pretty cool and even if we aren't as acquainted your posts always deliver something to the discussion and I look forward to seeing you post. You're another great guy and I hope everything goes well for you with discord drama, family issues, you name it I wish you the best of luck.

@Hat N' Clogs as with JD we're not as close as some others on this list but you seem to be a really nice and upstanding person so I gotta give you credit for that on this website there's some weird happenings and weird topics that go on but you're a really down to earth and kind person from what I know so hopefully you stick around for awhile cause we need more people like you.

@Smashing Ramen You're yet another person who I admire and someone who I do consider a friend. You're really fun to hang out with and you're another really respectable person whom I enjoy being around. Thanks for everything you bring to the discussion over these past months and thanks for being a really nice friend.

@SnakeFighter64 You may bring some weird discussions around and you may say some odd things once or twice but you're really trying to be the best you can be and I really respect and admire that. You're a very nice person at the end of the day regardless of what said weird things you may say or do once in awhile and deep down I consider you a friend of mine and someone I can rely on when the going gets rough. Thanks for being awesome.

@Taylor F Your passion for Voice Acting is very inspiring and really interesting so I'm absolutely sure no matter what you do or where VA'ing takes you you'll do great. You're also another one of my friends that has been through a lot with me from drama to drama and I'm glad you've stuck around despite all the issues this site may have.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! You're also very talented and yet another person who've seen the bad and the good this site may offer and I really respect that. You're another one of my long lasting friends here who've stuck around despite it's flaws alongside Taylor and you two definitely have a passion for what you love and do some really great things.

All in all I've gathered a group of friends I can call my own and I'm really thankful for that and despite this place's flaws I'm glad to have stuck around and continue to interact with all of you also don't worry even if you aren't on this list I'm sure I like a lot of you as well. Like Sneakylink, GothFluttershy, Zero Requiem and others I just didn't have enough to say or I just couldn't tag you (*cough* sorry Zero Requiem *cough*) Anyways yeah I'm glad to have had a chance to meet all of you and I look forward to the rest of what this cycle of Smash has for us and what other discussions might happen. Cheers everyone!
Thanks a lot man! I really appreciate it.

D

Deleted member

Well it's my 1,000th post here (on this account specifically) so I guess I'll give out compliments/give props to people here cause I don't know what else would be fitting for my 1,000th post:

@Noipoi thanks for being an amazing friend and person on this wild ride of a thread with it's ups and downs you're one of it's consistently good users and someone who I whole heartedly consider a friend. You're funny, Charismatic and an amazing artist and no matter what you want to do for work or your goals in life you're a strong person who I'm sure will absolutely make it big one day be it making your own cartoon or whatever else. You can do it and I fully believe that. Thanks for being awesome.

@Scoliosis Jones even though I don't always see eye-to-eye with your speculation somehow you always make whatever you speculate about interesting at the very least and that deserves recognition as even though I don't always like what you have to say I do look forward to your huge speculation essays and whatnot. You're really good with them.

@Bolderousness Thanks for always being an awesome, spectacular and an upstanding person you're yet another person who I always look forward to seeing from and I consider you one of my closest online friends so thanks for being an awesome and funny dude. You're smart, funny, charismatic and another oen of my friends here. Thanks for being awesome.

@JDCabrera we're not as acquainted with each other as others in this huge post but you're also pretty cool and even if we aren't as acquainted your posts always deliver something to the discussion and I look forward to seeing you post. You're another great guy and I hope everything goes well for you with discord drama, family issues, you name it I wish you the best of luck.

@Hat N' Clogs as with JD we're not as close as some others on this list but you seem to be a really nice and upstanding person so I gotta give you credit for that on this website there's some weird happenings and weird topics that go on but you're a really down to earth and kind person from what I know so hopefully you stick around for awhile cause we need more people like you.

@Smashing Ramen You're yet another person who I admire and someone who I do consider a friend. You're really fun to hang out with and you're another really respectable person whom I enjoy being around. Thanks for everything you bring to the discussion over these past months and thanks for being a really nice friend.

@SnakeFighter64 You may bring some weird discussions around and you may say some odd things once or twice but you're really trying to be the best you can be and I really respect and admire that. You're a very nice person at the end of the day regardless of what said weird things you may say or do once in awhile and deep down I consider you a friend of mine and someone I can rely on when the going gets rough. Thanks for being awesome.

@Taylor F Your passion for Voice Acting is very inspiring and really interesting so I'm absolutely sure no matter what you do or where VA'ing takes you you'll do great. You're also another one of my friends that has been through a lot with me from drama to drama and I'm glad you've stuck around despite all the issues this site may have.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! You're also very talented and yet another person who've seen the bad and the good this site may offer and I really respect that. You're another one of my long lasting friends here who've stuck around despite it's flaws alongside Taylor and you two definitely have a passion for what you love and do some really great things.

All in all I've gathered a group of friends I can call my own and I'm really thankful for that and despite this place's flaws I'm glad to have stuck around and continue to interact with all of you also don't worry even if you aren't on this list I'm sure I like a lot of you as well. Like Sneakylink, GothFluttershy, Zero Requiem and others I just didn't have enough to say or I just couldn't tag you (*cough* sorry Zero Requiem *cough*) Anyways yeah I'm glad to have had a chance to meet all of you and I look forward to the rest of what this cycle of Smash has for us and what other discussions might happen. Cheers everyone!
Aw, thanks man. qwq Life can be rough, but I can assure you that you’re awesome. Keep being that way! :)

D

Deleted member

I wish I could play Smash, but the drift really is bad. Right now I'm kinda waiting for Black Friday, Cyber Monday or whatever those things are called at the en of this month and see if any Joy-Cons get on sale. I mean, I could always use the GC controller for Smash, but for some reason it adds a bit of input lag when playing online which I don't have with the Cons.

In other news, turns out some old abilities were buffed in SwSh, resulting in nerfs to Intimidate,

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I wish I could play Smash, but the drift really is bad. Right now I'm kinda waiting for Black Friday, Cyber Monday or whatever those things are called at the en of this month and see if any Joy-Cons get on sale. I mean, I could always use the GC controller for Smash, but for some reason it adds a bit of input lag when playing online which I don't have with the Cons.

In other news, turns out some old abilities were buffed in SwSh, resulting in nerfs to Intimidate,
How the hell do you nerf Intimidate?

D

Deleted member

How the hell do you nerf Intimidate?
Well, I mean indirect nerfs. Rattled now gets activated by Intimidate and Own Tempo & Inner Focus block it completely. Those are also seemingly the only abilities that got an in-battle buff, the last one being Flash Fire now increasing the encounter rate of Fire Pokemon.

D

Deleted member

hmm, I'm debating what I want my avatar to be.

ah **** it, I'll go with this one for now.
God please, not captchas.
What's so bad about Captchas? Unless the captcha is a unique one(cough Roblox Captcha is garbage cough) It's quite literally just 1 click.

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'm starting to get tired of sunny weather, but at least some do appreciate it.

20191117_125435.jpg
20191117_125437.jpg

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So yesterday watched Crocodile Dundee II. Love that and the first film equally. Don't have the third film but I'll eventually get it on Amazon at some point and give it a look.

Probably my favorite Australian films. Who doesn't love Crocodile Dundee?

Funny fact too. When I was younger I used to think my uncle from my mom's side was Australian which I thought he looked like and called him Crocodile Dundee. But really he's Italian.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
And I swear to god. Hollywood nor any movie studio for that matter better not touch Crocodile Dundee. Leave Crocodile Dundee alone it does not need a remake. I was so grateful when that supposed remake starring many Australian actors (Chris Hemsworth, Hugh Jackman and such) turned out to be just some ad.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Jesus christ, I cant get breakfest in the morning anymore without my dad drilling "You know, us blacks" In my damn head like hes my history teacher. I just want my eggs and coffee, dad
Rip. Some dads need to understand history and politics are not the greatest conversation starter lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom