• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlasmaDam

Smash Journeyman
I heard something about Jane being confirmed for A Joker alt Is that true im hearing alot of thing about Jane right now

D

Deleted member

Wtf are yall talking about Jane as a Joker alt is dead
daniel chill out. daniel the jane wars are over. daniel calm down. calm down chill out the jane wars are over. jane is dead daniel. you have to let her go. the crash wasn't your fault

D

Deleted member

PSL isn't the end all be all for Jane. For all we know, she's coming with Erdrick on 4.0.0 at E3. Gotta wait and see how things play out.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Arena if anyone wants to join

ID: BCJ0D
Password: 1
And I have to go now. Amazing.

can someone give me an idea on how to animate waves on stage builder
Create your waves, one in one layer, the other in the back layer, then add rails so that go in circles. Offset them slightly. That should work.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I'd trade all my likes for them bringing that actual official Smash discussion thread back.

D

Deleted member

I'd trade all my likes for them bringing that actual official Smash discussion thread back.
I mean, that's basically what this is.

We almost never actually talked about Smash in there unless there was a rumor or a theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom