• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Thats....an overstatement
Only if you choose to see it that way.

I look outside and see a beautiful earth, full of happiness and opportunity!

...Okay I see Newark NJ and it sucks but beyond that is a beautiful world!
Pollution is getting worse. World leaders are either asleep at the wheel or actively trying to make life worse. And the number of assholes and conspiracy theorists (most often both) is on the increase. Seams pretty apocalyptic. I want to be optimistic but that is almost impossible these days.

I'm looking outside rn and there is a crackhead on a bicycle twirling a grocery bag with unknown items in it
That, my friend, is the first of the four horsemen.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I like seeing male gamers suffer when a female character gets heavily censored.
I like the salt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
What is this about getting pranked? I still dont understand it.
It makes your name pink.
Some people like that, some dont.

I hope my own preference on it would be obvious.
If someone pranks me it'd probably be because they want to be nice to me.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Pollution is getting worse. World leaders are either asleep at the wheel or actively trying to make life worse. And the number of ******** and conspiracy theorists (most often both) is on the increase. Seams pretty apocalyptic.
-says person with internet and computer posting on a smash fan forum

KMDP

Smash Legend
What is this about getting pranked? I still dont understand it.
Being pranked is just that, a prank.

It's something Premium members can do to regular users, all it does it make the person's name Pink, and if they don't have a custom title (e.g. if they have a "Smash x" title) then that changes to "Pranked!".

Pranking lasts a month.

D

Deleted member

What about the Middle East? They kill gamers over there but you clearly only care about suppressing my freeze peach smh
You're right, thanks for enlightening me, now I realize gamer oppression is okay because it's worse somwehere else so I'm gonna say the N-word with a hard R
*Breath in*
NERD
this is true. there are no gay people, and there are no straight people
you are either "GO CRAZY" or "GO STUPID"

there is no in between
This is dastard erasure and I won't stand for it

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Being pranked is just that, a prank.

It's something Premium members can do to regular users, all it does it make the person's name Pink, and if they don't have a custom title (e.g. if they have a "Smash x" title) then that changes to "Pranked!".

Pranking lasts a month.
I don’t want to have the pranked label, but I would LOVE it if my name was pink.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Pollution is getting worse. World leaders are either asleep at the wheel or actively trying to make life worse. And the number of ******** and conspiracy theorists (most often both) is on the increase. Seams pretty apocalyptic. I want to be optimistic but that is almost impossible these days
And here I am, in a hot bath after having eaten an entire sleeve of Oreos, watching people ****post on an Internet forum. I’m proposing to my girlfriend next week, and considering to look at different dresses to wear at some point in addition to the plethora of “male” clothes I have . I have a cool new job educating kids about computers and programming.

I’m pretty happy tbh

D

Deleted member

And here I am, in a hot bath after having eaten an entire sleeve of Oreos, watching people ****post on an Internet forum. I’m proposing to my girlfriend next week, and considering to look at different dresses to wear at some point in addition to the plethora of “male” clothes I have . I have a cool new job educating kids about computers and programming.

I’m pretty happy tbh
This thread is so wholesome oh my god

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I hopped off the plane at LAX
With a dream and my cardigan
Welcome to the land of fame excess (Whoa)
Am I gonna fit in?
Jumped in the cab, here I am for the first time
Look to my right, and I see the Hollywood sign
This is all so crazy
Everybody seems so famous

My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick
Too much pressure and I'm nervous
That's when the taxi man turned on the radio
And a JAY-Z song was on
And a JAY-Z song was on
And a JAY-Z song was on

So I put my hands up
They're playing my song, the butterflies fly away
I'm noddin' my head like, 'yeah'
Movin' my hips like, 'yeah'
Got my hands up, they're playing my song
They know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A.
why would you post this?

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Thinking things over with the whole "two more potential fighter passes" thing and I found this old post I made

Ok, revised list (and with one more rumor I remembered)

Erdrick
Sephiroth
Sora
Geno
Crono
Slime
Luminary

Steve Minecraft
Ryu Hyabusa
Doomguy

Edelgard
Sylux

Banjo Kazooie
Shantae
Rayman

So 15 characters for 4 slots (well, 7 for one and 8 for the other 3) that's some healthy speculation material.
So if there's space for 15, then maybe we could see them all, albeit with not all the SE picks. If we pair it down to one character per series (Sorry Sephiroth, and two DQ characters) that makes 12 with 3 left.

Any more semi-credible leaks that have happened since February I don't know about?

D

Deleted member

I'm going to ignore the political stuff and say this:
You guys remember my 100-character Roster, right? Well, I decided what the bosses would be if that game was real:
Bosses Deluxe Roster.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I’m pretty happy tbh
Enjoy yourself while you can. Because pretty soon either the earth is going to be completely uninhabitable or we’ll all die in World War 3. Quite possibly both.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
What has that got to do with anything?
I believe "apocalyptic" is an exaggeration when we currently don't live in a situation where we're not all, y'know, dying.

And also, have food, water, internet, and time to waste on this website.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Enjoy yourself while you can. Because pretty soon either the earth is going to be completely uninhabitable or we’ll all die in World War 3. Quite possibly both.
I have the world war season pass, if I don’t see all the future ones then EA owes me my money back tbh

D

Deleted member

I’m pretty happy tbh
Woah dude, congrats on the planned proposal. I'm glad you're happy.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Doomsday mindsets do nothing great for your mind, pal.

WW3 ain't happening, and we'll be dead when the earth explodes. Enjoy life, pal!

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I believe "apocalyptic" is an exaggeration when we currently don't live in a situation where we're not all, y'know, dying.

And also, have food, water, internet, and time to waste on this website.
I mean, yeah, but she does have a point regarding climate change and how the environment is treated and how much of a hazard it is

But I see your point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom