• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

He legit threw a fit on Gfaqs
I thought he left Gfaqs because he couldn't handle being called out as an annoying spoiled brat by people with actual functioning brain cells
Only if you choose to see it that way.

I look outside and see a beautiful earth, full of happiness and opportunity!

...Okay I see Newark NJ and it sucks but beyond that is a beautiful world!
This is so wholesome I love you
i cant believe noipoi hates gay people
I'm literally shaking and crying oh my god

D

Deleted member

I ****ing despise happy people.

Who told them to be happy? God wants us to be miserable!
Whew. Close call there. For a second I thought you hated homosexuals. Good thing there's no such thing as a gay homosexual we're all depressed

D

Deleted member

I understand that. I just have a hard time working past my preconceived notions.

Here. This metaphor might help. I don’t like Eggrolls. I like the idea of eggrolls, but I don’t like all of the things people put in them. Enter the cheeseburger eggrolls from Applebee’s. Some may say their disgusting, but I love them. Just gobble em down. I’ve even made homemade versions.

Basically, I can only take a Japanese shell around a huge cheesy blob of America.

Yeah. I understand. And I apologized. I just have a low tolerance for dumb humor.
I hadn't seen that post before replying, my bad. But don't worry, I don't think anyone will hold that against you, we understand how you feel.
Yes, I'm gonna say it right now

Noob
Schnee, I'm gonna have to report you because only real gamers can say the N-word and you clearly aren't one :///

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
you'll never see it coming
you'll see
that gamers are the oppressed minority of the social hierarchy

Teeb147

Smash Legend
tbh it might actually be a bug

Daisy is now just a strictly worse Peach and i doubt that's intended
Daisy is what? how dare ye

also, sometimes im not sure what the actual conversation is going around, there's like.. a lot of things being talked about

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I hate where I live, like viscerally hate it. Ghettos's are trash.

But it's ok! One day very very soon i'll get a good job and i'll be able to move me and my family somewhere better, just like my Uncle did for his family!
Reach for the stars buddy. Cause they’re hot, and you’ll die, and honestly that’s a pretty neat way to go out

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Schnee, I'm gonna have to report you because only real gamers can say the N-word and you clearly aren't one :///
What about the Middle East? They kill gamers over there but you clearly only care about suppressing my freeze peach smh

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Daisy is what? how dare ye

also, sometimes im not sure what the actual conversation is going around, there's like.. a lot of things being talked about
talking about the substance of offensive comedy and its validity

and how peach is better than daisy

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
every day an innocent gamer is hit with the friendzone by a treacherous woman

donate now to help a gamer out of his unepic slump today and receive a free pre-owned 3D mouse pad

Pakky

Smash Hero
I hate where I live, like viscerally hate it. Ghettos's are trash.

But it's ok! One day very very soon i'll get a good job and i'll be able to move me and my family somewhere better, just like my Uncle did for his family!
Ditto, except for the uncle part, mine is not so great.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Daisy has the best dresses tho. no one can deny that.

talking about the substance of offensive comedy and its validity

and how peach is better than daisy
still not sure what's going on. but doesnt seem too different from the usual confusion of life.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think Erdrick is the closest thing to a Lock from what we can tell and that's coming from a Geno fan, I think Erdrick will absolutely be in the Fighters Pass one way or the other.

As a Geno fan it's bittersweet on one hand I'm happy for DQ fans and I really don't want them to be BTFO'd if it were a different Square Character but on the other it hurts knowing my boy isn't going to make it when he looked so, so likely during base.

I just hope DQ fans are happy with Erdrick and how they handle him cause I would've loved to see Sakurai's take on Geno especially since he likes the Character, GG DQ fans hopefully Geno makes it in someday.

D

Deleted member

Sometimes, it is good to be sensitive.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

everytime I convince myself to milly rock into this thread, y'all are always upset about something

just relax

eat a snickers

think about daytime laundromats

contemplate machiavelli's works

do what makes you happy
download.jpg

text

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Yeah, sometimes it is. But other times it's getting worked up over something really dumb. Life's too short to get upset over nothing.
Being over-sensitive or being uncaring, to me they're just extremes.
Ultimately the best place to be is sensitive enough to care, and tough enough to take what life throws at you.

Sometimes it's not always possible. (or easy)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom