• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I feel like Banjo is more likely than Steve, but I would not say Steve is deconfirmed.

D

Deleted member

I don't care because this is a hypothetical scenario that won't happen.

Brave's been in development about as long as Joker, and is likely in a near finished state. They will be unveiled and released at E3. We get our third reveal there since Smash at E3 has always been a huge thing for Nintendo. I would say it's highly likely Nintendo will reveal two fighters since they've always revealed three fighters for Smash at E3 (Villager, WFT, and Megaman 2014, Palutena, Mii Fighters, Pacman 2015, Roy, Ryu, and Lucas 2016, Inklings, Daisy, and Ridley 2018). While three is ridiculous, surely two is not out of the question.
Roy, Ryu, and Lucas at E3 2016? I wouldn't have believed you if you didn't include them because I'm concerned over DLC being a different ball game, but hot damn. Okay I believe in the possibility of two DLC fighters in E3. Question is, like for the past 20 ****ing years, will we get Banjo?

D

Deleted member

To get specific, the source backtracked when he started becoming public. Public meaning he joined Polarpanda's discord server. In private messaging with Polar Panda, dude was a hell of a lot more confident.
that's... not a good sign

if he started backing off when he became public it probably means that he was scared of being publicly exhumed on the server if he was wrong whereas in pm's with icy gentlepanda he can be more confident in that even if it was wrong he would just fade into obscurity

methinks he's not really super confident

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Roy, Ryu, and Lucas at E3 2016? I wouldn't have believed you if you didn't include them because I'm concerned over DLC being a different ball game, but hot damn. Okay I believe in the possibility of two DLC fighters in E3. Question is, like for the past 20 ****ing years, will we get Banjo?

E3 2015 technically

Leaked literally the day before release.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Two can play at that game, Dante fan
Well that implies any fan wanting on this thread has any Dante advocates.

Well, outside Schnee117 who owns the support thread, but they don't talk about him here.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

Shippety shine that gif is now mine

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Joker's gonna end up having an unfair advantage on stages with vehicular hazards:

D

Deleted member

that's... not a good sign

if he started backing off when he became public it probably means that he was scared of being publicly exhumed on the server if he was wrong whereas in pm's with icy gentlepanda he can be more confident in that even if it was wrong he would just fade into obscurity

methinks he's not really super confident
The general consensus is that what he was actually talking about were rumors rather than actual concrete fact with evidence on his part. I would say it's not a completely solid lead, but it's a step in the right direction.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Well that implies any fan wanting on this thread has any Dante advocates.

Well, outside Schnee117 who owns the support thread, but they don't talk about him here.
Nah like I said last time I mentioned it I’m just ****ing around about it

Though you’re not the only person who “wants geno in so people will shut up about it” and quite frankly if we all focus on a loud minority... well... shut up

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Hey guys, you like fun trivia??? I do!!!

So the song Mass Destruction from Persona 3? This is part of the lyrics, at least for the arranged version.

1.png

>James Bond

Guys did you know this is the closest we'll ever get to 007 representation in Smash? :foe!:

D

Deleted member

Joker's gonna end up having an unfair advantage on stages with vehicular hazards:
joker mains move to legalize onett
Hmm... what do you guys think DC Joker's palace would be?
ace chemicals is the place where he turned into joker, right? that or maybe a twisted version of wayne manor to exacerbate the whole "two sides of the same coin (metaphor unrelated to harvey dent)" thing he's got going on with bruce

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325

yall sakurai really put in ANOTHER fire emblem character :/

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Was Megaman, WFT, and Villager 2013?

Holy **** it was.

Why do I feel old now?
I still remember E3 2006.

A new Smash Bros?

Hmm... mask guy looks cool, who’s Pit, why does Samus not need armor, WARIO!!! YES, Snake was a “who?” to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom