• All episodes of the new Smash Brothers documentary 'Metagame' are available on Vimeo! Get Metagame Here

• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

• Support SmashBoards and get Premium Membership today!

Media Ultimate Siggy Icons, by N3ON

RoboFist

Smash Journeyman
N3ON N3ON still not tempted for a tetris99 stage sig?

Edit: Image for tetris stage https://images.app.goo.gl/jDSdDUYfccoT7zbC6
I...I actually would also like to unironically throw my hat into the "Tetromino for Smash" ring.

Honestly, you've already beautifully made all of my other most wanted characters with the exception of Kamek and Prince of All Cosmos, so...I'm suggesting Kamek and Prince of All Cosmos haha. Fortunately, in terms of decent Kamek renders, you have some options. The Prince is a lot more tricky. There's this odd-looking 3D-ish render from Bamco themselves, but maybe these renders of the First 4 statue would work better?

By the way, you're a real champ for making all of these for everyone. You're dishing out free samples of mini dopamine to a ton of people :4miibrawl:

Top Bottom