• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media Ultimate Siggy Icons, by N3ON

RoboFist

Smash Journeyman
N3ON N3ON still not tempted for a tetris99 stage sig?

Edit: Image for tetris stage https://images.app.goo.gl/jDSdDUYfccoT7zbC6
I...I actually would also like to unironically throw my hat into the "Tetromino for Smash" ring.

Honestly, you've already beautifully made all of my other most wanted characters with the exception of Kamek and Prince of All Cosmos, so...I'm suggesting Kamek and Prince of All Cosmos haha. Fortunately, in terms of decent Kamek renders, you have some options. The Prince is a lot more tricky. There's this odd-looking 3D-ish render from Bamco themselves, but maybe these renders of the First 4 statue would work better?

By the way, you're a real champ for making all of these for everyone. You're dishing out free samples of mini dopamine to a ton of people :4miibrawl:

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Can you do Marina Light years from Mischief Makers?
1615747915648.png

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

SpecterFlower

Smash Ace
maybe you could put them in the historical folder and the regular one at the same time technically one of them is in while one of them isn't? idk just my suggestion , thanks btw for keeping on making these.

Gazorpazorpfield

Smash Journeyman
I see a lot of people have and are requesting the farmer from Harvest Moon, and I'm not ignoring that, but I'm going to wait until some more useable art surfaces before I make one for him. So just keep sitting tight!
1615983660610.png

1615983674519.png

Yoooooooo the gang's all here now. Thanks :reverse:

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144

AdmN30

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AdmiralN
Switch FC
SW-2324-3227-3622

TheThingamajigRayman

Smash Journeyman

SpecterFlower

Smash Ace
well this is a rather niche request but how about beat from jet set radio? it's a really underrated gem and it's pretty cheap on steam, I would recommend checking it out if you have the time.
1616080830635.png
1616080718057.png
1616080949171.png

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Thanks everyone for the kind words, it's great motivation to keep making these after three-ish years knowing people still enjoy seeing new ones!

Lamperouge Lamperouge

UnknownTemptation UnknownTemptation

R Rangez

TheYungLink TheYungLink

Iko MattOrr Iko MattOrr

Rohanx17 Rohanx17

King Sonnn DeDeDoo King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Cadillac Cadillac

Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12
BravadoMan_13 BravadoMan_13

Updates:

maybe you could put them in the historical folder and the regular one at the same time technically one of them is in while one of them isn't? idk just my suggestion , thanks btw for keeping on making these.
I'm not really that concerned about the classification, so I'll probably just keep it where it is. Thanks though.

I dunno if this really warrants an update, but the team behind the Phoenix Wright render made a new version last month. If you've time to kill, please consider making an new icon.

The quality of that render seems to be around the same as the one I'm currently using, which I'm pretty happy with. This one is also already the second Phoenix I've made, so I'm just going to keep it as it is, I think. Thanks for bringing the render to my attention, though.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
I love these, thank you very much, you are great!
I didn't post the artwork for Adeleine because I was hoping HAL would some day release a better official artwork of her, since I think her "Dream Friend" one from Star Allies is a bit bland... Using that unofficial render was an excelent idea that I didn't think of, good job!

I will add them to my signature as soon as I can.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Thanks everyone for the kind words, it's great motivation to keep making these after three-ish years knowing people still enjoy seeing new ones!

Lamperouge Lamperouge

UnknownTemptation UnknownTemptation

R Rangez

TheYungLink TheYungLink

Iko MattOrr Iko MattOrr

Rohanx17 Rohanx17

King Sonnn DeDeDoo King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Cadillac Cadillac

Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12
BravadoMan_13 BravadoMan_13

Updates:

I'm not really that concerned about the classification, so I'll probably just keep it where it is. Thanks though.

The quality of that render seems to be around the same as the one I'm currently using, which I'm pretty happy with. This one is also already the second Phoenix I've made, so I'm just going to keep it as it is, I think. Thanks for bringing the render to my attention, though.
These are really good! Thanks!

Starlight Liger

Smash Journeyman

Can you do Fei Fong Wong from Xenogears, please? You can use the Xenogears logo I posted here for his Smash Bros logo.

silenthunder

3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
N3ON N3ON Can I have pictures of just the icons you used. My friend wants them for a project she's doing. I think she's making a fan game. IDK.

Edit: like the background logo

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
N3ON N3ON Can I have pictures of just the icons you used. My friend wants them for a project she's doing. I think she's making a fan game. IDK.

Edit: like the background logo
The series icons, like the mushroom and the triforce? I mean, I've probably used close to 100 different ones at this point, so sharing them all would be a bit much. Are there specific ones you're looking for?

You can find a lot of them with just an image search, fwiw.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Wow, these are really cool. I don’t recognize the models used in a lot of these. There are a lot of characters I would love to see but don’t feel pressured to make any if you don’t want. Some of my most wanted characters are the Battletoads, Magus (from Chrono Trigger), and Illidan Stormrage (from Warcraft). There are lots of others too but I don’t want to overwhelm you with suggestions lol.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Possibly a counterproductive bump, but I'd just like to let everyone know that I'm closing up shop.

Hopefully I managed to get you an icon you enjoy, but if not, or if I didn't get to your request, my apologies. But thank you all for taking a liking to the work I did, I'm glad I could give something back in return. :)

Top Bottom