• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Tourney (Grand Finals)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Sorry, I'll update the first two posts by tonight hopefully. I got a reply from Yars and also Ryker about their matches. Since they won't be able to play, they'll have to drop out of the tourney which means Wilksy and Seph move on.

The matches should be:

Wilksy vs Sentinel (Akuma)
Old Man Grey vs Sephiroths Masamune

Both are grand finals and will be best of five. Sent and Seph must win 2 sets to win while Wilksy and Old Man Grey need only one since they're in Winners.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Alright, sorry for the long wait guys. First two posts are updated, so the people left in the tourney can go check it out.
There's no deadline set, just get your matches done whenever you have time. The sooner the better though.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
It's a good thing that there's no deadline because I let my friend borrow my PS3 BUT I will attempt to set up the grand finals ASAP. Maybe I can do it at his house...

Minato

穏やかじゃない
It's a good thing that there's no deadline because I let my friend borrow my PS3 BUT I will attempt to set up the grand finals ASAP. Maybe I can do it at his house...
Just letting you know, Seph's computer isn't fixed yet. The best way to contact him is probably through PSN.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Ok, I'll try and get this done tonight.

At the very latest I'll have the sets on Sunday.

Wilksy is in the same timezone as me so there should be no issues.

I'm gonna Tatsu the stripes off of Ammy's face this time around.

Last time we played I didn't know any Akuma stuff really.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So guys, how are those matches coming along? Don't make me PM you guys
like usual

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
After who knows how long the PS3 tourney is over. Seph and me did the final, I won. Now what's my prize? :glare:

Pikaville

Ok I'll defo get my match done tonight.

I've just been MEGA busy in work since my dad is away and I have had to run the show.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So... how about those matches guys? You guys can PM each other and discuss when would be the most appropriate time to play your set.
No need to just hope the other guy is on XBL when you are.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Have you guys PMed each other to find a suitable date? I hope you guys aren't just hoping the other person is on when you are.

wilksy15

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wilksy15
match

this is getting ridiculous akuma boy i've been on my xbox everyday and your never online i want to get this match done. so ar u going to vs me or run away?

Pikaville

He is never on when I am, always goes off around 8 or something which is well before I'm ever on.

Also Wilksy I'd love to fight you, but if we play and you are lagging like crazy again I'm quitting instantly.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
where are you you haven't been on this ever come on i want to move on in the tournament
I already said to PM each other and agree on a time to play your match.

Whoever fails to even do this simple step forfeits their place.
I'll probably set a deadline for this soon.

Pikaville

Dude to unforseen circumstance I have been kicked out of my house and no longer have an xbox because I needed to sell it for money.

wilksy15

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wilksy15
match

sorry about that you should of told us this from the start. i hope everything turns out for the better and i hope this incident wasn't your fault. anyway we should move on in the tournament and finally face my next oppoent

Minato

穏やかじゃない
sorry about that you should of told us this from the start. i hope everything turns out for the better and i hope this incident wasn't your fault. anyway we should move on in the tournament and finally face my next oppoent
Tournament's actually over since that was the last match. I'll PM John2k4 for top 3's post bits.

Well, this tournament had its problems from start to finish, but it's finally over now.
Thanks to everyone that participated and sorry about not making things move along smoother.

Top Bottom