• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Tourney (Grand Finals)

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Yeah, haven't renewed it yet. I know I'm not missing out on much though so I'm not in a hurry haha.

Also I guess I pretty much feel the same way as everyone else about 3. Which is the vaguest way to word it just in case

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ryker can you lose perhaps so I can get my salty runback?

Also Composer or Jungle you should also lose. xD
Not if he never responds.

: [

Am I seriously about to get byes all the way to Grand Finals?

Whatever, I'll take a free post bit. I entered, not my fault.

smashbot226

Smash Master
XBL: Perfection 117

I'll be on in forty minutes. Come at me bro.

EDIT: That was more in response to Ryker's swaglessness. Here's an actual form.

SWF: smashbot226
XBL: Perfection 117
Timezone: GMT

Can't wait to see how many of you guys use Wesker ;)

EDIT EDIT: And I won't be able to fight from April 5th through April 8th.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You won't at the moment because I left my disc at a friend's house and he's gone to the beach for the weekend.

wilksy15

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wilksy15
make sure your on at 4:00pm beacuse i have a 6 hour time difference in the uk so it will be 10pm where i live

wilksy15

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wilksy15
where the heck ar u i've been sending u invites and you haven't accepted them we need to do our match now and quick before the deadline or i'll tell the organiser what happend if you don't. saying you'll get the disk toda and haven't show up is unacceptable.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Chill dude. It's all public information. Don't "tell the organizer" I'd hate for that to happen.

I was sick Monday and Tuesday. I've gotten my disc back, but it was scratched somewhere in transit. My XBox can no longer read it.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Deadline today was just for people to contact me. Everyone but Artieboy contacted me.
Deadline to actually get your match done will be one week from now, April 11th.

That doesn't mean to just hold it off to the last day though.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Double post. But I do hope everyone knows the deadline for matches is on April 11th.
If you contacted your opponent and you both can't find a suitable time yet, at least contact me if you haven't yet.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Yeah, my friend gave me back my disc with a scratch. There's no way I'm going to be able to afford a replacement before tomorrow.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Yeah, my friend gave me back my disc with a scratch. There's no way I'm going to be able to afford a replacement before tomorrow.
I'll put your match on hold for now. No reason putting you in losers bracket since I'm waiting on Jungle vs Composer to finish and then that winner will face Sentinel/Akuma. I've already contacted Jungle and Composer and they're still trying to sort out a time.
Contacted Yars.

Our match isn't due on the 11th right?

:phone:
No, it's not. I'll give you a heads up on when I need matches done. Just get it done when you can.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Composer and Jungle are DQ'ed. Next matches are up on the second post.
Apologies for not updating the brackets, I'll do that when I have time.

Deadline is April 22nd 11:59 PM PST

I'll only extend it if there's a valid excuse. Let's get this tourney done.
Ryker vs Wilksy's match won't have this deadline. I'm allowing an extension and I'll give a heads up on when I'm going to have to move the tourney along.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
So I'll be facing Wilsky or Ryker in GF's then?

Man I really wanted to play Jungle or Composer too. :(

Are GF's best of 7?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'll put your match on hold for now. No reason putting you in losers bracket since I'm waiting on Jungle vs Composer to finish and then that winner will face Sentinel/Akuma. I've already contacted Jungle and Composer and they're still trying to sort out a time.
I'm going to be completely honest and say I dunno when I'm gonna get the game again. I'm probably going to get him to pay me back in cash so I can convert it into a Smash Tourney for weekend after next.

Top Bottom