• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK Brawl Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBoo

Smash Rookie
I'm from London, and yes I'd probably attend monthly tournaments, unless it's allllll the way in East London that is, in which case maybe bi-monthly

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
I'm in Scotland (why is it so friggin massive?)

I might be able to play monthly tourneys, just depends on how far away, what I'm doing, and...something else...If it comes to me I'l edit, or most likely post back.

But, my answer is a definite probably

J0RDY

Smash Journeyman
South East, if there could be a tourney more southern that London that would be awesome.

Martham112

Smash Cadet
I suppose the East Midlands, but in the East Anglia part. It would depend on where the tournament was. If it was anywhere between Norwich and Colchester, it would be possible for me to go. Most likely.

Fishy

Smash Rookie
South East and London area. I'd be very willing to travel for some Melee or Brawl tournaments. Such a shame there aren't too many around.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
South East and London area. I wouldn't be willing to travel for Brawl tournaments. Smashfests are a different thing however.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
South East and London area. I wouldn't be willing to travel for Brawl tournaments. Smashfests are a different thing however.
Good to see... prick.

ALLL of the people from south london can you be more specific on what part of south london you are from. Like I am from Thorton Heath and amazing at nearly everything.

Thunder_Struck

Smash Rookie
East Midlands, definetly up for a monthly tourny. Have a few friends who arent online who would accompany me.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
My mum got me brawl for xmas loool. I havent played it yet cos I know what it is about but I might play it online one time just to lol at the online play. Who wants to play online? I havent played it yet so I dont know my FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom