• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK and EURO Tournament 3 -TEAMS- Deatils on page 1

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Well DM isn't online...so I might as well. Add me on your Brawl FC and let's get this over and done with. Good luck Pep1to :)

Edit: I'm online and ready whenever your are. Have you added me yet? It hasn't registered you yet...come on, let's get this over and done with. Enough time has been wasted from this very much stalled match

P.S I'm the player you'll be facing from MK's Finest...which stage are we having our match on?

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Good luck to both Rick and Pep1to!

Seems like you two will be able to have a friendly and enjoyable match.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Well done Hyrule Madness, gd luck in the finals. Dynmic duo r quite gd, especially the G&W person.

Asht

Smash Apprentice
Thanks chandy, if my brother manages to get more than a sixth of our kills this time we might have a chance hehe. Not that im too confident of winning this though my oppenents seem to have great individual skill.

Pep I've added you on msn can we sort out a time to fight on there?

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
I'm very sorry I didn't show up yestaday. Some real-life issues came up and I couldn't come on my pc at all.

And now I come on today to find out we are out, oh rick :urg:.

Asht

Smash Apprentice
Hehe took me a while to get going, managed to suicide twice in the first two games. Last two games were good though. We won one and then at the end we all had one stock, and i managed to 9 my brother haha and they went on to win. Ah deserved winners though well done you two. Just wish i played better at the start lol.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Congrats to Hyrule Madness!! After a long haul you’re the winners!

Be sure to take part in Tournament 4 and join the winners from tournament 1 and 2 :)

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Ye big congrats to Hyrule Madness, wish I was as gud at the Links as u :( Definetely deserved winners :p

Asht

Smash Apprentice
Final R4

Incase anyone wanted to see a fight of the final lol..

*removed because pep got "pissed" off. dont ask me.

Well that's round 4, the one where we won hehe. Nearly all of the other rounds were much more one sided in their favour lol. Might get round to uploading the rest but it takes a long time. Quality is quite bad I know, but don't really have any other alternatives. Make sure to watch game and watch at 2:30 onwards at least XD tell me what you think.

Top Bottom