• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCR weekly smashfests

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Alright, a new school year has started. But Luigi and I are gone from the dorms now, so no more smashfests there.

But I'm living in off campus apartments now, and parking is FREE all the time, so no more having to wait until after 10 pm for free parking.

We could continue to do smashfests on Thursdays, but weekends would work alot better if people want to come over.

I can probably have around 5 people here at once, it's not a terribly big apartment. Just ask me on AIM if you want to come over, and I'll give you directions/address and whatnot.

Everyonce in a while in the past month, smashers would come to UCR to play with EvilNemesis and I, including Jay, DSF, NeighboorhoodP, and others. So, we decided to start doing weekly smashfests/STDs on Thursdays. Anyone is allowed to come, and we normally get alot of people coming and playing, if not for a short while.

100 Aberdeen Drive
Riverside, CA 92507

We hold it in the Amberlight at A-I, and if it is being used, we just move to my hall lounge for a while.

Upcoming Dates:

11/23 - Thanksgiving weekend, so no one will be here. So, please dont come :)
11/30
12/7
12/14 -Last Thursday of School.

If enough people come, then we might be able to hold a small tourney. Just know that it would be under the table since the school would consider it gambling, and the last thing I need is to be kicked out of school.

BRING TVs/CUBES!

Theres no specific time to come, just make sure to contact me or EvilNemesis on AIM before you are coming so we can be ready.

AIM
Me- Jaketotheizz0
EvilNemesis- Coolyoungster1

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Iono why P made that ****, he doesnt even go to the ****ing school ;)

jake the boy

Smash Ace
So far, we got 6 people that are coming tonight (I believe).

I dont what to do about parking though, Im not sure if the parking services checks it so late at night.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Oops, forgot to log out ^^

Ok, the metered spots in front of the AI dorms are monitored up until 10:00 P.M. So if you come before then, you will have to pay for time ($1 per hour). Theres a change machine right inside as well.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Iono why P made that ****, he doesnt even go to the ****ing school >_>
Why are you so offended? Jesus christ. I asked Luigi and he didn't care. Big deal. Does it really make a difference who started the thread? No.

araknophobik

Smash Master
the blood brothers put on a sick *** show...
they are gay...literately
but a kick *** show they do...saw them at coachella

if i go after 10 then i get in for free right jtb?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
the blood brothers put on a sick *** show...
they are gay...literately
but a kick *** show they do...saw them at coachella

if i go after 10 then i get in for free right jtb?
I don't care if they're gay or not. That's irrelevant. I saw them at the Glasshouse twice. I creamed my pants multiple times.

I'm gonna bring two TVs and my cube, so someone bring a stand or something, cause I'm pretty sure no one wants to play the TVs on the floor. If no one can bring a stand, I GUESS I can bring my own... but that's annoying.

araknophobik

Smash Master
wtf
i know them being gay is irrelavent
but its just a nice fact to point out :)

on a side not, stop posting like a ****** like mana
chill out
you post every 10min and it always seems to be an agressive reply

p.s. you creaming your pants to a gay band kinda makes you gay

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
If I was creaming because they were gay, and not because of their show, yes, you would be correct.

JTB keeps harping on an irrelevent thing when I already told him why. He acted like I murdered his dog. What do you want from me? =/

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
If I was creaming because they were gay, and not because of their show, yes, you would be correct.

JTB keeps harping on an irrelevent thing when I already told him why. He acted like I murdered his dog. What do you want from me? =/
Added the wink to my post :)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
When is everyone coming? I'll need to start setting up in the lounge so that we can start playing right away.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
LOL@fabian saying p is gay creaming your pants over some guys izzzzzzzzzzzz kinda gay j/p ill be down there tonight along wit a few others ^^ and since its luigis birthday everyone bring drinks so luigi can get wasted ^_~

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
So far we have 3 TVs, including the one you are bringing.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Sounds like alot of people are showing up to this. Hopefully we will have enough for a small tourney :)

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
lol the night was long but it was coo i guess haha pulp fiction is the sh1YYYYYT!~!~!~!

"SAY WHAT AGAIN MOTHA ****ER SAY IT ONE MORE TIME I DARE U" also hope luigi had fun on his bday lol

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ugh, now I feel like **** >_<

Why are you talking about pulp fiction?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Anyone want to come this week? It doesnt have to be a Thursday, we can do it anyday.

Knivez

Smash Ace
what does gaara have to do with jigglypuff?
grr stealing my naruto themed banner which was stolen from champ!!
too bad the banner is cooler than the person ^_^ JS JS

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Gaara is my character in Naruto GNT3.

Top Bottom